It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medicine that works - without the doctor!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I can only say the following - I've been plagued by fungal infections the last two summers.
The doctor gave me a pill, which did work temporarily, and anti-fungal over-the-counter cream (which doesn't work at all). I also went to a holistic quack, and basically ate potatoes for 3 weeks.
Anyway, it was all gone in winter, but come our 40-degree summer and it was back.
One of my my friends said she had a cure.
At first I was skeptical.
However, she had this cream called Sudocrem.
The next morning my Candida was gone!
I've applied it in other places since, and it is stunning!
My mum even said, we would have spent R300 on the doctor.
But it wasn't necessary.
I am really impressed.

Now I hear the cream cures bad cases of eczema.
I dare anyone to give it a try.
edit on 23-2-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

your awesome my dad has a bad case of foot rot i will tell him about this.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

where can i find this cream at

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Yes, please do.
I hate to advertise anything, and it is actually hard to get here!
They say you only need about a fingertip, and if the cream makes a white film it is too much (not that it matters; just a bit of a waste).
Sudocrem gives a four day period. Apply twice a day on the affected area.
Trust me - it works!
I was surprised to see that even Wikipedia has an entry.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

Well, with me the skin under my arms was itchy with a red rash, and it was flaking. Really yuck.
I told everybody already that i had to get the anti-fungal pill from the doctor after the weekend.
It was really sore and itchy.
Then it started between my legs, and that's when I cannot walk.
Anyway, my friend said they had this nappy-rash cream from England, and she swore my problem would be solved.
I didn't believe her.
I'd tried everything from Tea-tree oil to ointments.
Some relief, but didn't work.
She rubbed it under both of my arms, or on the flake patches.
I swear, next morning it was not better - it was GONE!

Where you get it?
She told me it was not available here (they brought it from UK, where it's cheap and common as a nappy cream).
However, my mum bought it the next day at our local Clicks.
Just Google Sudocrem and you can also order it on the Web.
Best kept secret ever!
I think finding stuff like this is a once or twice in a lifetime experience.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Been using it for nappy rash for years.
2nd line

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If you get the Sudocrem and apply twice a day, I would love to hear feedback.
Especially in South Africa with high HIV rates it could be very helpful.
The pill worked too for me, but it took 12 hours before any relief.
The pill also has side-effects.
So Sudocrem was a much better solution - if only I'd known sooner.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
www.ehow.com...

Sudocrem is an antiseptic healing cream designed to treat skin irritations such as rashes, eczema and sunburns. Although it has been proven to be an effective healing agent, side effects such as hypersensitivity and irritation have been linked to the healing ointment.

Ingredients
Sudocrem is comprised of the active ingredients zinc oxide ph. eur., benzyl alcohol b.p., benzyl benzoate b.p., benzyl cinnamate and lanolin (hypoallergenic). The antiseptic cream also contains purified water, liquid paraffin, citric acid and other ingredients.

Directions
Sudocrem should be used only as directed. Apply the ointment conservatively to the affected area; massage in circular movements until it has been absorbed into the skin. Sudocrem can be applied two to three times per day.

Side Effects
Minor side effects have been linked to the skin cream, including irritation and allergic reaction. Symptoms may include itching, burning and soreness where the cream is applied. Severe allergic reaction may result in swelling, redness and the development of sore and itchy bumps. Should irritation occur, you should stop using the ointment immediately. If symptoms persist or worsen, you should seek medical attention.

Benefits
Sudocrem is intended to relieve skin irritations by soothing, healing and protecting problem areas. It is designed to treat heat rash, diaper rash, sunburns, small cuts, bedsores and eczema. Sudocrem is also known to diminish the appearance of acne and facial spots.

www.yourmedicines.ie...

Active ingredients
Zinc oxide 15.25% w/w, lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00% w/w, benzyl benzoate 1.01% w/w, benzyl cinnamate 0.15% w/w and benzyl alcohol 0.39% w/w.

Symptoms
For the treatment of nappy rash, bedsores, minor burns, eczema, acne, chilblains, surface wounds and sunburn.

By the way, I highlighted "zinc oxide" in red under each ingredient category. If you do some research into Zinc, you will find out that it helps to heal skin wounds/lesions and boost your immunity against infections. Taking supplemental zinc also will help promote skin maintenance.

Just thought I would add this to the thread in case anyone was wondering about it

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ok ok ok...so to help with the zinc research...here is a good link for you with loads of facts about the benefits of zinc:
www.organicfacts.net...

Health Benefits of Zinc

Benefits: The most important health benefits of zinc are as follows:

* Skin Care: Studies have shown zinc to be an effective home remedy for curing pimples or acne. It is even more powerful than placebo and consumption of antibiotic medication is still considered to be more effective.

* Eczema: Also called as atopic dermatitis, is an inflammatory and chronic disorder of skin. It is mainly caused by deficiency of zinc in the body. Zinc plays an important role in healing chronic infection and assists the body in restoring its ability to heal properly.

* Acne: This mineral is important for erasing acne from skin. It regulates in controlling the amount of testosterone in the body which plays a dominant role in causing acne. In addition to it, zinc is also concerned with collagen synthesis. This further aids in normalizing the amount of skin oils and maintenance of a healthy skin.

* Wound healing: Deficiency in zinc causes delayed healing of wounds. Human body has several zinc dependent enzymes, which promote the synthesis of collagen that thereby aids in wound healing.

So there you go...take up more zinc or apply zinc cream and that should help with your skin problems. After I shower I usually apply zinc related products to my face and I have really healthy and youthful looking skin

edit on 23-2-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added extra note

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just in case....be prevented :

The Side Effects of Sudocrem :

www.ehow.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Hahaha, buddy, I just posted that link above!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ladies and Gents,

This is the cream that us Irish have been using on our babies nappy rash for years, my mother uses it on my nappy rash when i was a child can you not purchase it in you country ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here everything about Sudocrem:
(How it works,History etc.)..........

Sudocrem Homepage

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

So half-ou-man is it availible here? Where? Do tell

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
S&F because I'm happy you bring up this sudocream. The last couple of years I kept getting these red spots on my face which would sometimes flare up and I couldn't stand it. First tried out all these creams, gels and stuff they advertise that supposedly rid you of such ailments, none of them worked. Went to the docter, he didn't now what it was, some kind of rash he believed, gave me a prescription which did not work. Than I found out about this sudocream, apparantely they use it for rashes on babies bottoms
But it actually worked, like a miracle, the red spots dissapeared like completely!!

So I would recommend others to try it out to, but I also believe a healthy diet can do wonders for such ailments, lots of fruit, water, you know all that the good stuff

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I seems that the availability is Worldwide.
2e line!
edit on 23-2-2011 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by madleo

Try your local Clicks.
It does cost R50, but one needs so little, it will last a lifetime.
Considering that last year I went to the doctor, and plus the meds it cost over R300.
Well we got it at Clicks.
You have to specifically ask for it however, and mentioning the "nappy-rash cream" usually helps.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Trueman

Hahaha, buddy, I just posted that link above!!!!

Man you're right....haha. I guess we see this one in the same way.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thank you! Will get some this week!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As feedback I must say that it is not the "cure" I had hoped for.
I will continue using through the summer as necessary, and it makes life bearable.
I know my medical alternative if it no longer provides relief, and currently I choose to use the cream.
I do think that people should inquire about all their medical alternatives, but Sudorem is definitely one thing to try and keep for emergencies.
edit on 27-2-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join