It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have been living on the edge of existence as prostitute slaves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
My subject was a line I heard not long ago in a movie and for me it truly rang a bell. How we all seem to be stuck in an imposed three D reality, where all other potentials are negated and removed from our potential experience. I joined ATS, because I felt that here in this two D medium some open minds are prepared to discover other dimensions of reality that somehow we have had stolen from us. Some of the veils that have been cast overshadow and at times seem to block entry in to any other type
of realm other than the projected one. With no real obvious clues being offered, I feel that although we have a lot of individual work to fathom through, a joint effort is going to be wiser in the long run. One thing is for certain, we have much more options nowadays and our biggest enemy is complacency to look deeper and further. Look forward to sharing and growing here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

There was one time I passed a farther and his child daughter in the street and I thought to the child ?What will your future entail in this world of conspiracy against you.

Something to that effect anyway.

The child then stated, to her farthers puzzlement, that she wanted ten years of her life back.
Damn right!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
You are on the right track, however, the only barrier that exists is the conceptualisation of "3D" and "4D" etc etc. The idea of "densities" is a rough conceptualisation of physical reality, however it is not the "real" picture. The real picture is that, basically, from quantum physics, observation creates reality. Thus, if we look at a bat, it appears as a winged creature, that flies. And indeed, it is. The thing that we can't see, is how a bat sees the world. Bats, if you are not familiar with them, see ultrasonically, they emit high pitched squeals and when the sound waves reflect of objects, they receive the signals through their highly sensitive hearing. Bats basically "see" a kind of "radar" world. There could be things that bats can see that we can't, that only exist in thier realm of experience. The idea is that we are not "separated" by a kind of "ladder" of densities, rather, we are separated by our minds and our perceptions. The human perception itself is controlled to a large extent, and as such, we have a limited perceptual domain. When it comes to higher beings, its a tricky situation, because, there could be aliens walking the streets, and appearing human to our eyes, and in thier eyes, appearing as themselves. They could also have access to technologies that we do not. Basically, the advanced aliens have a kind of "time travel" portal system, the "greys" operating in the "back alleyways" so to speak, and the higher beings are basically advanced to the extent that they can operate "outside" of regular time. Usually, we would call this "5D" however, they are advanced beings, but they are only at the levels that they are at thanks to enginuity and technology. Genuinley advanced beings, would have evolved on a physical planet not unlike our own, usually with a very high-intensity star, and evolved mentally and spiritually, that they can transcend time with the power of thier minds alone. The aliens "inbetween" cannot achieve such feats, however, they can use technology and genetic modification and genetic implants in order to replicate what the naturally evolved races have. Human beings are a part of an empire of worlds that utilse artificial-ascendence technology, almost a kind of system, we ourselves HAVE the implants within us, however we are "deactivated" in a kind of dormant state. The reason for this is, is that if the gates were to open, and if we climbed through without being aware enough, we would basically "die" when we reached the "otherside".

Realistically, what will occur, is that we will be "freed" in a partial extent, thus, the world of our subconsciousness will overlap with the world of our reality. If you are familiar with astral travel, and also familiar with the realm of hallucination, then basically, we will be living in a partial hallucination and a partial "connection" to reality. If someone that was not affected were to see you, they would just see a regular person walking around, however, in your mind, you would be living in your own world, the walls would look different to different people, faces would look different, we would also have intermittent experiences where we collectivley hallucinate. When our physical bodies die, we would be completley released to the astral world, which is the world of "ether" or "energy" and then eventually disintegrate and die, and following that, enter the afterlife and eventually reincarnate. With a higher awareness, after death, we can exist in a world of our own minds, where we can visit our own minds in all of our prior incarnations, basically, a dream world or the commonly conceptualised "heaven" - however, with low awareness, we usually only occupy the darker parts of our own minds, and before incarnation we are birthed through the darkness. If, from heaven, then before the second death in heaven, we will perceive ourselves as being "placed" into an incarnation and taught a variety of "lessons" however the effect in the end is relativley the same. In terms of what we become, that is a connection to our family or soul groups, generally successful species enjoy positive afterlives and many incarnations, and dying species experience the opposite. I think you can understand what they mean, when they say that life is a "game" - live, enjoy, reproduce, and stand up for your self and your beliefs.
edit on 23-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

There is a slavery going on, truly.
A part of the illusion is that anything was stolen from us.
Nothing could be taken away from us that we would not freely give away.
Maybe a look within, considering what are our motives, our intent and what is it that we seek.
Is that what we seek based on temporary pleasure, could be power-, sex-, money-fixes,
or rather based on our true nature (which we have to discover for ourselves)
if you ask: what is the true nature???
I´ll have to reply undescribable (as the words are connected to this matrix containing flaws, limits and controls)
Maybe we could ask ourselves, what is it not, this true nature?!?
What can I intelligently rule out being that, using my perception and my truthfullness.
What is real???
And what is another round of chasing my own tail???

Love and respect

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

interesting reaction from the girl, but it seems we are like a pebble on the beech at times. A wave comes in and we roll with it and sometimes we even tumble.It all point to the fact that we need to get to know freedom in all its depths.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Thanks for your reply, I shall have to meditate in to the deeper meaning of what you are saying. I hope to be able to chat with you sometime in the future. Many roads lead to the same destination. best wishes for you on yours.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

There is a slavery going on, truly.
A part of the illusion is that anything was stolen from us.
Nothing could be taken away from us that we would not freely give away.

Yes I agree with you here,its the way we work. First we feel as if we have been conned, then we find how and by whom and finally we realize that it is ourselves in our ignorance who have swallowed the whole play. For me the best part is when we can look back and forget the bitterness and simply laugh.
best wishes in knowing.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Indeed, I too look forward (from a perspective where time is real) to the part where we can get a good laugh afterward,
realizing the joke has always been on us.
I my opinion (and others too) there is a grand transition ahead.
This dimension was in a way designed for the illusion of us being separated, thus enabling entities seeking power and control to find it here (Elite).
Based on the perfect but static 6 (hexagons)
Entering into the (from the view of here) more dreamlike and unstable, yet abundant beyond imagination 4th, based on heptagons (???).
Of course this will still be a thoughtform apart from Unity.
But again, a thoughtform, far more aligned with reality than this current in which we reside.
Enabling true creativity, disabling control and power.
Of course there will be people who by there openness to be controlled and the openness follow the road of the ego, have, you could say, called for this Elite to arrive.
Creating a society based on ruled and rulers.
Those tightly bound within this reality, this matrix, will stay there.
They are not allowed (by themselves) too make the quantum-leap due too much friction.
Others again came here for the service in inspiring us to look within, thus realizing our true nature.

So in a way the slavery which we accepted within (due to lack of knowledge of ourself, both on an individual and collective level) and in the build-up of the whole system.

Take care my friend, look forward having a good laugh of ot all 'afterwards'

Love and respect

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join