It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Level Event-Closing in on the Past/Future Timeline

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I guess we should just count on you to tell the truth. Just curious, how do you know Lucus was banned?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is his user profile. Look through his posts and see that he came here after being banned from other forums. He whines about it not being his fault that he keeps on being banned from forums. Notice how he has negative points. He received quite a few point deductions for behavior problems. He didn't leave he was booted out just like he was booted out of other forums. He admits that in one of his early posts.

Whatever Lucus says about 2012 and Nibiru, I'll listen to.
Why doesn't it surprise me that you're his primary and most likely only detractor?

LOL. There are lots of detractors for Lucus because he has a hard time telling the truth. Maybe he got banned for posting a hoax?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Notice how he has negative points. He received quite a few point deductions for behavior problems.

In other words, he didn't suffer fools and government shills gladly. Good for him. I respect him all the more for that.

Originally posted by stereologist
There are lots of detractors for Lucus because he has a hard time telling the truth. Maybe he got banned for posting a hoax?

For you to accuse anyone of not telling the truth is the ultimate irony, Mr. 'NASA found galaxies in our solar system.'

Despite your exhaustive efforts and zillions of posts, I've never read a single appreciative comment from anyone. Matter of fact, they're always like this. (note all the stars.)

In contrast, here are the comments on Lucus' page:

Keep up the good work mate, your doing a service to humanity.

Hi Lucas, Thanks for all your great information. Your a rising star man!!

Wonderful information and research. Thank you so much.

Respect to you man. You are a true asset to your country and the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Lucus was disrespectful and not interested in criticism. When problems were pointed out with his theory he would attack the person instead of addressing the points raised. He also knowingly supported hoaxes and false information. He is not an actual researcher. He is a proselytizer of his own belief system and does not want to here anything to the contrary. He is the perfect example of how this whole 2012 business has turned into a New Age religion.

EDIT: Also, you clearly don't read other people's posts considering that time and again the follow-up articles to the IRAS article have been posted that show nine distant galaxies were found and an infrared cirrus. So, stop bringing up that stupid Washington Post article as proof of anything other than the fact that nine distant galaxies and a infrared cirrus were found.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

[Lastley, I have researched a lot until my head hurts for the last several years.

My sisters mother in law died recentlly of cancer, she had every chance to enjoy life while she was still here but chose to dwell on the cancer and wasted the last year of her life in her home.

I guess my point is why waste so much time and effort on something that you have no control over? if its gonna happen then theres absolutelly nothing we can do about it.

You have to think of this as entertainment somewhat, tabliod internet. An alternative to facebook small talk.
It's fun to extert an imagination.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OP, I'm going to recommend you read "Galactic Alignment" by John Major Jenkins. He's the real deal, a true researcher, and is quick to correct the common misconceptions about "galactic alignment". Here's a snippet to whet your appetite.

Enjoy!
edit on 24-2-2011 by joechip because: vid

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Look guys. Lucas is whatever he is. I've looked over his stuff and there are some holes in it just because I think he tries too hard to prove this information. Like i said....Lucus is no where in my first post...the OP.

Regardless of all the math mumbo jumbo....there is a distinct pattern in some "event" happening here on earth.

For those who choose not to look into what other civilizations put on stone regarding the event...thats recklessness because they wanted nothing more than to pass this important info on to us and yet some of us go..."I want a specific date (and then when I find that there was human activity on the earth on that date and not a complete extermination say)..I'll choose to think nothing happened because there was still life going on."-yeah but they documented it all over the world anyone who knew something about it... Egypt, Sumerians, Mountain Tribesman... Some # happened and no one can put there finger on it perfectly...does that mean we cant believe that there is a very high probability that this is a cyclical type of thing. No. Seems to me and everyone since me that had power enough to document this event thousands of years ago thinks so and lived to tell about it...now why would I ignore a survivor or survivors of this event based on not having a specific date where no one lived to tell about it. Obviously people lived and they documented it to the best of their ability all over the place.

Now...my OP was my attempt was to hone in on this cyclical event as close as I could roughly 4000 years this thing happens. To get a closer account of what people were talking about in a rough type of way. Now...who am I right? Well...the Mayans were better at math than you and I bro...they say 2012 is a new cycle...Aquarius. Pretty important time frame...a shifting of thinking right?

Well...they Myans were after the "event" so odds are they werent sky watching and could tell this planetary body was around. So. The Mayans are still sharp enough to pick up on the changing of the conciousness and what not.

Probably when this thing effects us...we'll all have some change in thinking. Once we have proof when SHTF...right?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Sorry, I assumed Stereologist attacked Lucus in response to something you posted. Didn't mean to throw your thread off-topic. Your focus on ancient civilizations and even native American prophecies is extremely valid and should be ignored at our own peril.

Sounds like the same reason that John Lear left. He couldn't tolerate the government shills who's job was to constantly nip at his heels 24/7 and cast doubt on everything he said. Both he and Lucus did the right thing by leaving and starting their own websites.

As I said, the brilliant YouTube video that Lucus created about 9/11 is enough for me to hear anything he has to say about 2012. I was also impressed with his national Coast To Coast radio appearance. Gotta be a lot of people talking after that one.

I'm not gonna debate your absolutely ludicrous claim that galaxies were discovered in our solar system, especially when the 'Mystery Heavenly Object' in the Washington Post article was described by NASA and IRAS researchers as being the approximate size of Jupiter and 55 billion miles from Earth. But if you'd like to NAME the galaxies that were discovered, I'll be happy to listen.

And don't get me wrong, people like you and Stereologist serve an important function at ATS. In your own way, I consider you to be a barometer of the truth. It allows me to determine what topics TPTB considers important enough to throw resources at in in order to keep people from learning the truth. So I thank you for your efforts, Mr. Darth Vader.

BTW, you say you're from Virginia. Would that be northern Virginia by any chance?

edit on 2/24/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Oh Sterologist was attacking Lucus on my thread but hey so be it but it was off topic and he was just wasting a good post to tear the guy down. I would like people who have some good input weather good or bad to provide it and a decent reasoning in order to keep the flow of the subject going but others pretty much hijack peoples threads.

Either way....there are just too many coincidences over this event and the world dancing around in secrecy trying to prepare for it. I mean dang...A LOT of private people who dont have access to an absolute certainty like TPTB do are packing some serious supplies and such in preparation for this thing to kick off.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I can post the follow-up articles again, done by the same research team that made the comments about the IRAS data. Of course, I assume that you'll just ignore them again. And yes, I am from northern Virginia.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

I tried to help by posting a link to What Happened 3,600 Years Ago?, which is all compiled from mainstream sources, but sadly, there's only so much that can be said.

People are either curious enough to do their own research and connect the dots or they're not. It was the same way with 9/11. I had some very intelligent friends who just refused to believe that 9/11 could've been an inside job until they were challenged or became motivated enough to investigate for themselves. They were always blown away by how obvious it was, even though the MSM didn't say a word!

Most people don't have the time or desire to adequately investigate what they consider to be crackpot theories. They also rely WAY too heavily on the belief that if anything were really happening, the media would report it. Good luck on that one!

In the end, this will most likely become a prime example of Darwin's Theory. And like the ancient civilizations who tried to warn us, at least you'll know that you did your part.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I'll check out his youtube vid and check into the 911 job.

My personal belief is that TPTB did it all but used the fanatics of Islam to pump them up into doing such a thing...but they had help by the American Government to who allowed them to walk right on in and assisted them in several ways by rigging all that crap on top of it all. There were terrorist involved but the guys at the top just like using us grunts to fight each other while they sit back and laugh at what they cause.

I'll look into your thread you posted as well...yeah there really is so much you can post about this timeline.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I'm not denying Lucus did or didnt do any of that...I honestly cant blame you if he did provide blatantly false data. But my personal opinion is that he obviously tries very hard to prove things and sometimes its just not possible. So a person can look at him being a liar...or a hard worker that wishes he could explain away the miseries of our time.

Either way nothing is 100 percent...weather proving or disproving a point. Never. And a true seeker will always bear this in mind when trying to explain there take on things.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

LOL. There are lots of detractors for Lucus because he has a hard time telling the truth. Maybe he got banned for posting a hoax?

That member is NOT banned..
They seem to have chosen not to post since last year, but NOT banned..
Maybe think before you post such drivel..
You seem to have been here long enough to know a members profile will cleary show if they've been banned and no stars will appear in their past posts..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Gentle Reminder...

Please discuss the topic and not other members and each other.
Further such posts will be edited or removed.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Well could you atleast confirm that the member "Austexdude" aka Lucas, is not banned?

I find it distasteful that a member here is saying that..
I can see clearly they are wrong but a Mod's word is better..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

His profile shows him as being a member as of today.
Please, back on topic now.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Hmm. I really don't know about this timeline thing anymore. I honestly think that we're all kind of in the midst of whatever is to come. Pole shift volcanoes extreme weather. Its all here I don't think there will be any sort of ELE...just an increase in bad weather and animal die offs...for years.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Regardless of all the math mumbo jumbo....there is a distinct pattern in some "event" happening here on earth.

The problem is that you are starting from the position of it exists instead of working to see if something exists. The problem for something like a global flood is that there is no interruption in civilizations or communities of people for any time in the last 10,000 years. In a similar way there is no interruption to account for a 3600 year cycle or any cycle for that matter.

they wanted nothing more than to pass this important info on to us

Who is they and who is us? Do you think that the stone work was to impress us maybe 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or more thousands of years later or was this to impress the immediate population with the successes of their ruler?

but they documented it all over the world

What was documented? Where are these stone texts you are talking about.

now why would I ignore a survivor or survivors of this event based on not having a specific date where no one lived to tell about it.

I kind of lose you here. It seems to me that you are use that a cataclysm occurred and that nearly everyone was dead, but that there were enough people that could read and write left to warn others about an undetectable event.

If some cataclysmic event were to happen would you take the time to organize a large group to make a stone carving to warn unknown people in an unknown time that this might happen again?

Where are these carvings or messages or whatever?

Well...the Mayans were better at math than you and I bro

A stunning fallacy. They were unable to solve differential equations or invent calculus or develop metric topologies or group theory or combinatorics or stochastic geometry anything like that. They did a remarkable job with the available tools.

Well...they Myans were after the "event" so odds are they werent sky watching and could tell this planetary body was around.

How did they miss the messages that you claim are all around?

<< 1    3 >>

join