It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
[Lastley, I have researched a lot until my head hurts for the last several years.
The good thing is the provided link shows the math involved which makes sense.
Sumerian and Mayan text both state that Nibiru is clearly visible by day as well as night
Sooooo... Just a coincidence that these other cultures have a 2012 target?
* Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
* Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
* Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
* Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
* Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
* Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
* Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
* Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
* Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
* Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
* Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
* Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD
He's using common logic and numbers given by our past and came up with 4320.26 years!!
So the timeline is not at all worth blowing off because your to lazy to provide any other information other than blatantly calling it false.
Some of the info he provides is accurate and resourceful.
Now...aside from all the noise thats created by some of you...doesn't change the math and reasonableness revolving around the resulted number of 4320.26 years.
1, 10, 60, 600, 3,600, 36,000, 216,000 bla bla so on, etc.
Every other preceding number is multiplied by 6 or 10.
I Googled 2300 BC and read up on some of it to find some info. There is actually a book called "2300 BC-The Event. HMMMMMMM.
Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Reconer
Don't count on Lucus telling the truth about anything. He was a member of ATS and was banned. Partially it was his behavior. He does not like any feedback. He also might have been banned for posting hoaxes here which is not allowed.