It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Level Event-Closing in on the Past/Future Timeline

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok guys. Based on ancient cultures, modern science, observation, and common sense l have personally leaned toward a very very high probility that something is definately "out there" and is either affecting our planet or will soon weather its a brown dwarf, planet, large comet, or planetary body. There is alot of suggestion, some sources actually pin-pointing the exact date obviously of 2012 as the next occurance. I'm still not sure if this "event" is going to be more along the lines of a "boom" we're affected type of thing or a gradual affecting-type of thing. I want your guys suggestions either way. I'm more leaning toward gradual and then a more exponential and pronounced affect on us.

These "affects" are up for grabs. As you all know the sky is literally the limit with all the forcasts and predictions so talk about that to.

Lastley, I have researched a lot until my head hurts for the last several years. Most of the time like the rest of you can atest, I run across the "affects" of whatever it is thats going to change the current cycle and way of things and all the hooplah of everyone worrying and talking and studying the affects of whatever this "thing" or "event" is. Recently I have been trying to go with the whole brown dwarf/planet theory, especially with the new suggestions of Tyche and all.

That being said...I've focused on putting this into perspective as far as Extinction Events occuring in the past and recent past, dates and timelines more accurately. Some are saying every 3600 years some every 36000 years...now this churchofcriticalthinking.org... .

I'm not a math guy but it seems to make pretty good reason with the most resonable numbers we have avalible to us from our past cultures. Given the Myans were math gods and the Sumerians were numero 1 when it comes to going back to the source. Check it out and I want all the math guys to give some theories and finding some sort of pattern to see if this builds a more clearer picture. If you guys have access to a good timeline regarding the issue throw it into the thread so we can go deeper into these numbers and dates.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Really..??
Sorry but you could have just added your thoughts/opinions to any of the multiple threads already started on this subject..
And you really have added nothing new anyway..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I clearly opened the subject of the whole 3,600 year "something happens" and your not providing anything useful to contribute. My opinions dont matter at all. Not one bit. The timeline or scale does and your avoiding it so provide to the thread or go post this crap on someone else's thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Mate the 3600 year cycle has been discussed endless times..
I'm not being harsh but people get sick of the same threads over and over..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

[Lastley, I have researched a lot until my head hurts for the last several years.

My sisters mother in law died recentlly of cancer, she had every chance to enjoy life while she was still here but chose to dwell on the cancer and wasted the last year of her life in her home.

I guess my point is why waste so much time and effort on something that you have no control over? if its gonna happen then theres absolutelly nothing we can do about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

I'm with Mathoryn here,

If this happens inevitably every 3600 years... Why worry? I mean, it's going to happen, what?

I don't get why people become so damn obsessed with the end of the world. Seems like things must not be going well for them in the real world.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

Sorry about your sister's mother in law. No. I'm not to worried about anything but the times were living in are interesting. I lived in Iraq and spent time on numerous crappy missions loosing guys and what not. I've died several times already bro death is not that serious once you've already expected your "doomsday event" numerous times in the form of bullets and frag. I'm just trying to get more accurate numbers to see if this math works out to validate the numbers we have access to and contrast that to the physical evidence we have to mass die-offs.

And for the record I check this out and dont post very often. This is an informational resource tool to me. This site can sometimes be helpful to consolidate some of the intelligence out there to focus on a subject or task and I'm trying to exploit it but I guess some days are better than others to get production out of intelligent people. Intelligent people can still be lazy.

For the record I'm on here several times a week and have not seen a thread on this so if there is contribute to do it justice and I'll go there if no one wants to contribute more than this.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

www.rabbithole2.com...

Ok that is good stuff right there. Now this guy's "in too deep" lol this is crazy all the stuff he put together. Man I'm just going to go on a random thread and have someone refer me to what I want instead of making my own.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ummm if I read the article on the linked page correctly the cycle the article describes is 2,148 years with every second passing causing an ELE on earth. The article states that the passing is behind jupiter or saturn on one pass then the next passing lands it between jupiter and mars...Now I'm no expert so I really couldn't say if this was true I only have my opinions but if your gonna make the complaint at least read through the materials presented.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

No worries mate..
There were plenty more threads to go through..
Just search 3600 year cycle..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Some are saying every 3600 years some every 36000 years...now this churchofcriticalthinking.org... .

I provided the link because I have not come across the whole "2,148 years with every second passing" information and I was posting to see if anyone else has. This is new news to me and it makes a lot more sense after reading it. The good thing is the provided link shows the math involved which makes sense.

I was wanting discussion over it and obviously hasnt happened so far but at least I provided it on here for someone else if they want it.

This math makes a lot of sense.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yea I do have to say the addition of the math proof is good but I sure am not tryin to go in and check it lol. Like you that's the first time I have heard the 2,148 year cycle and the explanation was pretty conviencing seeing as he sites like 8 cultures arriving at the same dates. Like I said though I'm no expert...Thanks for sharing this though.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The cool thing about math is that if you use it to work backwards to get to a chosen outcome it WILL ALWAYS WORK. That's what this seems to be IMO. Could it be right? Sure. Is it right? Probably not.

A lot of the "dates" of past extinctions he uses are approximate, not exact. Nobody knows when extinctions occured in our past. The fact that this guy has them all fitting perfectly together in his "doom timeline" should be put a few people off.

The fact that all these dates coincide to the "2012" blockbuster is how you know he's working backwards. If we actually KNEW the dates extinctions occured, you would see they wouldn't fit nice and tidy into some high school algebra math problem.

Not only that but if were on the cycle, 2148 years, that the guy claims we are on you would notice that written language would have mentioned THREE extinctions and it simply hasn't. Our written language would have been destroyed 3 times over seeing as how it is approximately 6,000 years old.

Sorry to rain on the doom and gloom friends. Don't be so down, the possitive is you will not cease in 2012 like so many are ready and willing to believe.

edit on 23-2-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Don't count on Lucus telling the truth about anything. He was a member of ATS and was banned. Partially it was his behavior. He does not like any feedback. He also might have been banned for posting hoaxes here which is not allowed.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

I think this is one of the most sensible aproaches I've seen to the fact that people do feel this way. That something is definetly going on. So, I'm with you OP. SnF I will follow this thread for a while to see what pans out.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

The good thing is the provided link shows the math involved which makes sense.

The math is nothing more than mumbo jumbo arithmetic. That's called numerology.

The number 2160 appears early on, i.e. line 1 because it is 6 cubed times 10. The site uses 60 cubed to create 216,000. There are a few more tricks without justification and then voila a number appears in what is claimed to be Sumerian notation and then used in decimal notation.

You have to throw in a few fibs:

Sumerian and Mayan text both state that Nibiru is clearly visible by day as well as night

Nibiru is not used as the name of a planet in Sumeria. The Mayans don't mention this planet. Nibiru is in 1 maybe 2 places used as a name for Marduk in Babylonia. No Mayan mention of Jupiter, Saturn, or Mercury has been discovered yet.

So the site claims a lot of other falsehoods. The Hopi do not mention 2012. No other culture mentions 2012. It is only the long count calendar and there are no prophecies or predictions associated with the end of that calendar. I guess there are if you want to include the modern New Age made up stuff.

Sooooo... Just a coincidence that these other cultures have a 2012 target?
* Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
* Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
* Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
* Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
* Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
* Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
* Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
* Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
* Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
* Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
* Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
* Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

He's using common logic and numbers given by our past and came up with 4320.26 years!! Showing you the math. So...every 4320.26 years this event happens. Yes around the time of the Sumerians TSHTF and they were whipped out....City of UR and all that were gone. The Egyptians talked about it in their bible calling this planet/star like object "the destroyer." So the timeline is not at all worth blowing off because your to lazy to provide any other information other than blatantly calling it false. No where in here did anyone suggest to adopt this and the word of god and if you do then thats your bad.

The number make more sense then anything else iv come across so until then provide something to prove a better grasp.

Not all of the cultures talk specifically about 2012. They all add more information about it and the big picture if you can think that way instead of looking down a tunnel.

Lastly, whoever "LUCUS" is I dont really care. If he did this or that I dont care. Some of the info he provides is accurate and resourceful. And if you didnt notice...I wasn't the one who provided that link initially. The one I provided was on my OP....thats the one I'm most focused on.

Now...aside from all the noise thats created by some of you...doesn't change the math and reasonableness revolving around the resulted number of 4320.26 years.

2308.26 BC is when approximately the last event occurred when 4320.26 is subtracted by 2012AD. Thats a ball park number though. Not a math wiz but it will be more like 2307.26BC SHTF since if we use the whole Dec. 21st 2012 I rounded up and used 2013AD subtracted by 4320.26BC

I Googled 2300 BC and read up on some of it to find some info. There is actually a book called "2300 BC-The Event. HMMMMMMM.
The synopses reads:

Synopsis

The 2300 BC Event takes a new look at an old puzzle: what happened at this date to cause the advanced societies on the Earth to simultaneously collapse? Civilizations in Anatolia and Greece, through Egypt and the Middle East, and eastward to India and Central Asia were at their height. The collapse of these civilizations due to earthquakes and climatic changes has been mirrored by similar interruptions on all continents, in the Arctic, and extending into the Pacific. The discontinuities have long puzzled archaeologists and historians.

New religions and accompanying mythologies appeared at this time in all cultural regions describing bombardment and flooding from the skies. Strangely, the dominant aspect of the mythologies, however, is the observation and worship of a ring appearing to surround the Earth, oriented to the two Ursa (Bear) constellations.

search.barnesandnoble.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

He's using common logic and numbers given by our past and came up with 4320.26 years!!

The problem is that there is no logic to the math. This is about orbits right? Well where are the orbital mechanics? The math is nonsense. A number created for no apparent reason is converted to a form claimed to be something the Sumerians would use. Then that number, which is shown to involve units of 60 is suddenly treated as units of 10. That's baloney!

The 4320 number is a cooked up numerology junk number, but let's go with it. Let's go back 4320 years and see what was going on. Well Sumer ended sometime around 1940BC when Ur was sacked. That is not 4320 years ago. That's 3950 years ago.

So the timeline is not at all worth blowing off because your to lazy to provide any other information other than blatantly calling it false.

Looks like the time line is false. If you think that this nonexistent 4320 cycle is real then you better sit tight because there are 370 years till 4320 years after Ur was sacked.

Some of the info he provides is accurate and resourceful.

Very little of Lucus' information is correct. It is inaccurate, distorted, and a poor choice for a resource.

Now...aside from all the noise thats created by some of you...doesn't change the math and reasonableness revolving around the resulted number of 4320.26 years.

Where is there anything reasonable about any of the steps in the math. Go ahead tell me how this is reasonable. Provide a justification for the steps in line 1.

1, 10, 60, 600, 3,600, 36,000, 216,000 bla bla so on, etc.
Every other preceding number is multiplied by 6 or 10.

He tells you how the sequence is produced. Now please tell us why it makes sense to do this. Why should this set of operation lead to anything about a planet's orbit?

I Googled 2300 BC and read up on some of it to find some info. There is actually a book called "2300 BC-The Event. HMMMMMMM.

Hmmmm is right. You found some fringe book with odd claims that no self respecting archaeologist would agree with.

Sumer didn't collapse. The Akkadians took over the region with a king named Sargon.
Egypt was in the Old Kingdom. Droughts don't bring on the first intermediate period for a century.
Minoan culture was going great guns in 2300BC.
This predates the archaic period of Greek culture by over 1000 years.
The Hattian empire did not collapse in that time period.

Hmmmm. This simply is not panning out.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

I've looked into this myself and even created a thread called What Happened 3,600 Years Ago? There's a lot more than most people think.

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Reconer

Don't count on Lucus telling the truth about anything. He was a member of ATS and was banned. Partially it was his behavior. He does not like any feedback. He also might have been banned for posting hoaxes here which is not allowed.

I guess we should just count on you to tell the truth. Just curious, how do you know Lucus was banned? Any chance you were one of the hyenas that ATS allows to spend every waking (and sleeping) moment stalking and attacking anyone and everyone who attempts to tell the truth? It's too bad we've lost dedicated truth-seekers like Lucus, but I certainly understand why he and others like him have left.

What I do know about Lucus is that he created a brilliant YouTube video which is simply a compilation of news clips from 9/11 that shows the many, many references to "secondary explosions" and "bombs in the buildings" from NYPD firefighters, police, first responders, anchors, reporters, WTC employees, etc. With over 20 million views, it's the most-watched 9/11 video and just by itself proves beyond any reasonable doubt that 9/11 was an inside job.

Whatever Lucus says about 2012 and Nibiru, I'll listen to.

Why doesn't it surprise me that you're his primary and most likely only detractor?

edit on 2/23/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join