It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMINT1's little NWO rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Big businesses run the world, after all the US government is a business, run by businessmen & women along with lawyers that help to justify the dealing of those business types. The citizens pay for everything that these people do or want to do. From the military complex to big pharma they pass the bill to the people. the US is an oil nation, everything runs on oil so the big oil companys pay lobbyists to go to DC and visit the elected politicans in order to get favors to keep doing what they want to do. Oil drilling must be done to continue to stock the supplys as well as the pockets of those involved. Free energy like the kind Tesla invented is a dirty word in their world. There are no profits from providing the technology to produce free sources of energy so this technology must be suppressed at all costs. The drug companys make their profits by keeping the sick, sick. or at least addicted to their medicines if the drug companys are to keep making profits. There would be no benefit to allowing the citizens to grow lets say marijuana in order to self medicate theirselves. It has been proven in studys that the plant can be used for medical purposes however, the big pharma complex does not want this to happen. The government as we all know bailed out the top companys in the US that were either directly or indirectly responsible for the economic mess we are in. Giving money to the citizens is a way to stimulate the economy, afterall no one can argue that giving the citizens money instead of corporations would boost the economy. If the citizens get a bailout instead of corporations then the people are the ones who can turn around and spend that money on items they need or want. What benefit to the economy is there when the corporations turn around and pay their CEOs, COOs and others bonuses? Those people are not hurting in the same manner as is the citizens so it makes little sense in economic terms to keep feeding the sharks. However the people that voted for what they were told was "change" got none of it. The only change was at the top with many policys the people were tired of, still being used to this very day. The unemplyment rate shows that 4 million people are currently out of work. Yet many of the top wealthist people in the US are getting richer. Primarily from the bailouts and the help readily availible to businesses but when the citizens needs help, the paperwork and red tape turn many off and they simply go away. Which is exactly what the elite wants. The laws of the land are being passed almost monthly and many are working against the average citizen either by restricting their rights, freedoms and or movements in transportation making it nearly impossible for people to get back on their feet so to speak and then try and regain a foothold on their nation by using the system that no longer works in their favor.

The system which was once screwed up but still worked for the citizen now almost works totally against them in terms of laws passed under the giuse of freedom and protection which do neither. The US is not under any threat greater today than she was 10 years ago from any international terrorists group or other source. The US is however under threat from the very ones elected by the people to protect them and make their lives better. We all have seen the violence in Arizona along with the many reported threats to varying politicans in recent years. This should be an indicator as to the attitude of the nation to those in charge. But to the contrary, those in power have insulated themselves with laws that protect them against the madness they have caused by their own actions. Promises made to the people can only go unfullfilled for so long before the people begin to seek relief the best way they can. Afterall, the people cannot call up the NSA or the CIA to work for them, but those in power can. and do. The government actions against it's own citizens in Waco was the turning point for many. One of them was Timothy McVeigh who took matters into his own hands and blew up the Murrah Federal Building in OKC. Agree with them or not about their religion, Waco should have never happened the way it did. Even the Sheriff of the county there stated he never had a problem with David Koresh, afterall he talked to him on many instances and was let in whenever he visted the compound. While Tim McVeigh's actions are deplorable and wrong, I understand why he did what he did.

The people in the US are lazy, there is no doubt about it. They have become accustomed to getting what they want, when they want it and how they want it. Business has catered to this for what I think is a mind control aspect. Give them what they want and you have them eating out of your hand. Do this for years and one day, they will do whatever you wish them to do. or, accept whatever you tell them without question. This is exactly what is going on today. Many get their news from mainstream media without asking questions when the news makes no sense. And not looking into the deeper side of the story. One story that comes to mind is the case of Vince Foster. He didn't commit suicide. He was murdered. The gun found obviously placed in his right hand had no prints on it, not even Mr. Foster's. His body showed no signs of lividity. His shirt did not show signs of blood until his body was moved and the shirt was removed for autopsy later. This was a clear case of murder yet the establishment covered it up. They told the people what they wanted and the people fell for it. The evidence or rather the lack of in his case points elsewhere then suicide. The people of the United States needs to wake up and get out of their freedom induced coma and begin to seek the answers for their questions. Whatever they may be. Many citizens are looking for help with jobs but no help is on the way from Big Fed. They were promised help but got the shaft. Many people who are working currently are struggling badly to pay the bills and maintain a dignified lifestyle. But businesses have either been forced to cut back on wages as some people have been forced to take a pay cut or their benefits have been discontinued altogether. The people continue to struggle.

I firmly believe the plan is to keep the people down and out for a period of time then hit them with another event like 911. This will create widespread panic & chaos among the average sheeple enough to institute curfews and marshal law. Prices will go up in food staples and the cost of fuel will skyrocket to the point where it will be rationed. With only the elite being able to purchase the amount they want to. The average citizen will be forced to rpove where they work and after a calculation of distance from their home to their job, they will only be able to buy that amount of fuel. It could be possible that those who work some distance away from their home wouldn't be allowed to buy any or enough to make it an entire work week. Another very realistic scenario is that the dollar is replaced with another form of currency as the International Monetary Fund recently suggested. The "Banco" was reccommended to replace the dollar as the world's currency. Also recently, China, Russia and France held a secret meeting to talk about using their own money and not accept the dollar. China has been steadiliy unloading their investment sin the dollar but slowly as to not create a panic situation. Should the dollar be replaced the lifestyle all Americans enjoy now and have enjoyed for decades would change in ways many cannot imagine at all.bread would be upwards of $15 a loaf, fuel would at $10 a gallon and so on. The US is currently printing money to pay off a select number of debts to other countrys, Greece did this and we all remember how it placed the greek currency at a value of .02%.

The US is also vulnerable from threats to it's very existance by countrys such as North Korea, Israel and others. The US has the very real chance of being pulled into a confrontation that could end up with China and or Russia getting involved. Should one of these countrys get involved there are many variances that can play out and things to consider. Both countrys have citizens here in the US who are loyal to their homelands. Many who are no dount, spys operating under cover as the US does routinely around the world. One example is Raymond Davis who was working under cover as a diplomat then got caught and was revealed to be a CIA operator working with TF-373. There are also many individuals and groups inside the US who long for this type of conflict in order to get their own agenda rolling. Right now, America is prime pickings for any country to take advantage of despite what the military states otherwise. The US needs to get it's own house in order and take care of its people to ensure that it's people will take care of it when the time comes. At the current rate we are travelling, it'll be sooner than later. The people mak eup the nature and spirit of a nation. Ours was once the leader in manufactering, invention and makers of great things for thre world. Businesses have sold out and shipped off our best and most prized aspects so that they can pay some third world peasent a measly wage in order to profit from misery. The people of the US were displaced and forced to look for work elsewhere because of what amounts to the greed of those in business. some may say that was good business to do that, tell that to the family who struggle and are forced to watch their 3 year old son go to bed hungry then wake up hungry the next morning. The US has sold it's soul but the people have the spirit that once made this nation great. Its time for them to stand up and make it known that they will not be kept down, used as a bargin chip, exploited by companys & industries any longer. Wake up people before the day arrives when you can't.
edit on 2/22/2011 by Humint1 because: title

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I didn't read it all, but from what I did read, I will definitely have to take the time and do so. S&F
good work!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hmmmm. Interesting. I see more and more people waking up. Welcome. I don't know how long you have been awake, but I do know that most people of my age group with children are starting to question things.
I don't know how awake you are... but keep digging and thinking. Believe in logic, it is your friend

We do have the power to change things on a global scale - with no loss of life, we can win this - no war, no fighting... there is always a way to overcome the darkness of the night.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I see you carry much dispare and frustration, mate. It is understandable, to say the least.

Tired of the way the US is governed?
Take a look at how ancient Rome was ruled and then go figure why they call it the Capitolium...
It is all mafia. I mean, the only reason it's not proper mafia is because they write the laws.

Listen to the lyrics in a song by Megadeth called "Hook in Mouth".

The US population is lazy? Hell yeah, just like any other damn fool on this planet by some degree at least.
Have you read Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"? An undying classic that is just as accurate today as it was on its release date back in 1931.
Why Mr. Huxley isn't labelled a proper prophet (unlike Nostradamus) is a mystery to me.
Mind control- one of my favourite subjects. It is there, all the time. A refined and legit work of communication nowadays. I guess what Gottlieb, the KGB and the Chinese did back in the 50's carried fruit. It is like what we discussed yesterday about Japan's WWII Unit 731 and its future implementation in big pharma.
Man, someone stop the world. I wanna get off!

The petrolium situation might not be so dire if you start driving cars that won't consume 5 litres/10kms. Last summer we rented a new Volvo with DriveE; it drank a mere 0,4/10kms. About as much as my gf's VT600. Also, electric hybrids will become more affordable in the near future.
I mean, don't you think the car manufacturers can see the end of oil coming? I mean, they are alreday on their knees so they will do whatever it takes to remain floating and by now there is but one option; make more fuel efficient cars!
Where I reside gas is about $2/litre, suck on that! Driving has become a luxury really but amazingly people seem to afford that luxury somehow and still drive to work, alone, sitting in traffic jams in their 8 seat SUV's, wondering what the hell happened to the world...
Yeah, people are lazy and they take things for granted. Bad combination when the Earth's resources are running out.

I have started to doubt 9/11 being orchestrated (the London bombings however remains highly suspicious), though they might have been "allowed" to slip past and "made" happen. This is however a complete different discussion. But yeah, you should keep your heads up, though it will be impossible to stay cool once your fellow citizens start dying in large numbers... Simple psychology.

The dollar is going to die off, and it is going to be soon. There is absolutley nothing to do about that (though things could have been done before, let's not dwell on that) so we might just relax and invest what we have in commodities that will carry a value outside the monetary market; land, oil, gold and other rare metals (and maybe foodstuffs but that is a bit immoral).

Yeah, it has all gone weird, that's for sure. This merry-go-round has gone into super persuit mode and there is no getting off it unless you are prepared to die.
There is but one thing to do; keep a cool head and prepare mentally for the worst.
Watch out for gastric ulcers; I know I got one. From where it came is unclear, but stress over the state of things globally sure is one given factor.

What we should all watch out for are the patterns that keep repeating itself throughout the history of mankind:
Unemployment is the worst enemy to the secure state.
Once people get out of jobs and become poor, tensions rise, faster than one can predict.
Then, they tend to join up with the one who claims to "say what everyone thinks but doesn't dare say", the one they could all relate to because he has these "radical solutions" because "extreme times need extreme measures"...
It starts going downhill right there and it is the slipperiest slope you ever slided down. And the struggle up from there takes ages.

Peace man.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Allow me to clarify for some. I'm 50 years old and have been "awake" since I was 30ish. The post is meant to inspire and promote people to do their own digging and searching rather than rely on the mainstream sources.
Have a good one ya'll

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
Allow me to clarify for some. I'm 50 years old and have been "awake" since I was 30ish. The post is meant to inspire and promote people to do their own digging and searching rather than rely on the mainstream sources.
Have a good one ya'll

Oh, okay.

Well, thanks for coming out - most people these days are afriad to speak their minds on the subject.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Ah more NWO crap, yes that’s right I just called this crap.

The NWO does not exist, actually there are quite allot of other inaccuracies in your thread such as saying Davis is CIA working with TF 373, that thread was moved to the hoax forum as is the stuff about DPRK and Israel. There are quite a lot more but I can’t be bothered going through it all because I get bored of threads like these.

I bet your going to tell me Al’Qa’ida is a CIA front......

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Bless your heart. I appreciate your post even though you may hold a differing opinion compared to mine. You have a good day now.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Almost a month after the incident, U.S. officials admitted Davis was a contract employee of the CIA after this was reported in The Guardian.[2][16] Davis has also been shown to be an erstwhile employee of security outfit Blackwater Worldwide (presently called Xe) and was a member of CIA's Global Response Staff, who assist case officers when they meet with sources. His two victims are also reported to be operatives of Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence(ISI).[2]

It has been suggested that while Davis may be a contractor for the CIA, he could also be something else: a still active-duty member of US Special Forces. One of the items found on him by arresting police was an ID card identifying him as a DOD (Department of Defence) contractor. "It could be the US government has decided now to fall back to claiming he's CIA, which would probably at least spare him a hanging, even if it leaves him with a long jail sentence in a Lahore prison. [17]
Wikimedia

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report
Britain News Net

A lot of people are confusing aspects of this incident with falsehoods due to some people who have associated this story with Sasha Faal in an attempt to get the story buried or dismissed altogether.

On February 21st the US administration admitted that Davis was a CIA operative following the publication of this fact in the British newspaper The Guardian. A number of US media outlets followed and admitted that they had also learned about Davis's CIA role but had kept quiet at the request of the Obama administration. "We knew early on" said Dean Baquet of the New York Times.[119]Salon.com's Glenn Greenwald has criticised this complicity with the US government in concealing information: "It's one thing for a newspaper to withhold information because they believe its disclosure would endanger lives," Greenwald wrote. "But here, the U.S. Government has spent weeks making public statements that were misleading in the extreme — Obama's calling Davis 'our diplomat in Pakistan' — while the NYT deliberately concealed facts undermining those government claims because government officials told them to do so. That's called being an active enabler of government propaganda."
Wikimedia
edit on 2/23/2011 by Humint1 because: Add paragraph

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Ah more NWO crap, yes that’s right I just called this crap.

So you are under the belief that the banks, governments and corporations of the world have humanities best interests in mind. Good for you, perhaps you have attained a level of consciousness beyond most of humanity. Either that, or you live in a different reality - which is pretty interesting in it's own right and should be applauded. It means you live outside of the jurisdiction of the system that has been implemented, again, good for you.

There are quite a lot more but I can’t be bothered going through it all because I get bored of threads like these.

So, if it is so boring to you - and you can't be bothered going through "it all" what exactly is the point of your post besides being completely illogical? Think. Why bother with "it" at all if it bothers you? How ironic.
edit on 2/23/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Of course, Davis' passport does NOT show he is a Diplomat. Further lending credibility that he is working for the CIA either as a contractor or as a direct employee.
edit on 2/23/2011 by Humint1 because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ABC News just confimed that Ray Davis is CIA. See the Breaking Alt News forum for article and video.

Ignorance monkeys just got denied!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Seems like we share a lot of similar thoughts. Glad to see people speaking out. Don't listen to the people who want to derail your enthusiasm, although I think you are far past the age where you care what other people think of your opinion, thankfully at 22 I have advanced past the high school level of really caring what people think.

Basically all the world's problems boil down to one simple word. "Greed" Its sad. Not that we don't all suffer from the affliction, just happens that some people are sick enough to really cross the line to fulfill their lust.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spolcyc

I could care less about what anyone thinks, your assumption is correct there. I make my posts and if people get them then fine. If not, then there are plenty of other threads in here to read so get to 'em.
The world has changed a whole lot since the 60's & 70's in many regards. The tone of the country has changed as people are more nasty today than in prior decades. The government is becoming more and more anti citizen as well. Thats clear in the laws passed in recent years after 9/11. Its a new era for sure, I just we survive it intact.

Thanks for replying and I wish you the best.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Well, you can look at it this way, at least you've made the majority of the gauntlet and you probably won't see the worst of it. I still have a long way to go. Sometimes I wonder if being awake isn't a more of a curse than a blessing. At the end of the day, its a positive, very positive thing, but at the same time the world I see around me disgusts me. Basically everything about it. I can even see the degradation of things since, we'll say 9/11 and I was a 7th grader when that happened...

All most Americans care about is slaving away at a mundane job to make fractions of pennies on the dollar of what they are making their employer, grab 4 XL (one for the whole family!)combo meals from the drive thru, sit their fat *** on the couch, be "informed" by watching a scripted set of lies (nightly news), get their hour of Celeb gossip, watch a couple more hours of choice trash tv, struggle their way to their bed and repeat the next day. I could go on and on and on...

new topics

top topics

join