It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 18 Movie Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Anotherrr alien movie.

To the best of my knowledge the story started hitting the conspiracy circuit a couple of years ago – some people are saying 2007 – and the basic idea is that the canceled Apollo 19 and 20 missions (the movie says it’s Apollo 18) were actually completed, but that they were joint US/Soviet efforts. The mixed crew went to the Moon where they explored a wrecked alien spaceship, first photographed by Apollo 15, and found the remains of at least two ETs.

According to the history books, NASA's lunar landing missions concluded with Apollo 17. The official story holds that additional trips to the moon were canceled due to massive budget cutbacks, with available funds being spent on the development of the Space Shuttle. But what if the Apollo program was discontinued because a clandestine lunar landing revealed evidence of extraterrestrial life?

Here’s part of the story as told by a man named William Rutledge, who claims to have been one of the astronauts on the mission:

“We went inside the big spaceship, also into a triangular one. The major parts of the exploration was; it was a mother ship, very old, who crossed the universe at least milliard of years ago (1.5 estimated). There were many signs of biology inside, old remains of a vegetation in a “motor” section, special triangular rocks who emitted “tears” of a yellow liquid which has some special medical properties, and of course signs of extra solar creatures. We found remains of little bodies (10cm) living in a network of glass tubes all along the ship, but the major discovery was two bodies, one intact.

The “City” was named on Earth and scheduled as station one, but it appeared to be a real space garbage, full of scrap, gold parts, only one construction seemed intact (we named it the Cathedral). We made shots of pieces of metal, of every part wearing calligraphy, exposed to the sun. The “City” seem to be as old as the ship, but it is a very tiny part. On the rover video, the telephotolens make the artifacts greater.

I don’t remember who named the girl, Leonov or me — was the intact EBE. Humanoid, female, 1.65 meter. Genitalized, haired, six fingers (we guess that mathematics are based on a dozen). Function; pilot, piloting device fixed to fingers and eyes, no clothes, we had to cut two cables connected to the nose. No nostril. Leonov unfixed the eyes device (you’ll see that in the video). concretions of blood or bio liquid erupted and froze from the mouth, nose, eyes and some parts of the body. Some parts of the body were in unusual good condition, (hair) and the skin was protected by a thin transparent protection layer. As we told to mission control, condition seemed not dead not alive. We had no medical background or experience, but Leonov and I used a test, we fixed our bio equipment on the EBE, and telemetry received by surgeon (Mission Control meds) was positive. That’s another story. Some parts could be unbelievable now, I prefer tell the whole story when other videos will be online. This experience has been filmed in the LM. We found a second body, destroyed, we brought the head on board. Color of the skin was blue gray, a pastel blue. Skin had some strange details above the eyes and the front, a strap around the head, wearing no inscription. The “cockpit” was full of calligraphy and formed of long semi hexagonal tubes. She is on Earth and she is not dead, but I prefer to post other videos before telling what happened after.”

edit on 22-2-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
well, after watching the trailer i can safely say that i just saved $10, because i'm sure i just saw all the best bits.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Anyone else find it odd that Area 51: Declassified is coming out the same time as all these alien movies (assuming it comes out this year)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
Anyone else find it odd that Area 51: Declassified is coming out the same time as all these alien movies (assuming it comes out this year)

Is that a movie?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

So in the movie clip I was thinking... Why would aliens [snip] with our astronauts like that? Like knock down the flag and make them go crazy
edit on 25/2/11 by masqua because: Removed profanity

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This movie looks really awesome. Can't wait!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Sorry if this is off topic, but Here

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

How can they say "The following footage has not been altered or enhanced" like it means nothing at all. Geez!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
that has got to be the worst alien i have ever seen! i could probably make a better one out of paper mache and a brown paper bag.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Are you talking about that second video? What is that supposed to be footage of anyway? Are people claiming it's actually real? I would think such a video would be easily debunked...it's in space and there's too much going on, they even look out the window. If it's fake, it wont last long. I need to do some more research on this I think, I don't know much about this whole Apollo 18/19/20 stuff.

EDIT: But if I read the OP correctly, that is one of the EBE's found on the craft that they think was millions of years old? Just how did it survive that long? Some sort of cryogenesis (is that the right word)?
edit on 23-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join