It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as advanced as aliens are, do you think earth......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
posesses something that is hard to come by, but we take for advantage.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I dont think its what we have, i think its more of who we are. aliens dont seem to be interested in the planet as much as they are in us ourselves.
-my opinion-

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
mabey they are just "going to the zoo"

mabey that is why the greys are all so small, because they are children aliens at the zoo playing with us.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
posesses something that is hard to come by, but we take for advantage.

Like everyone else was implying, the answer would be "YES"... life.

It's very hard to come by in the Universe. And that makes it interesting that so many abductees claim reproductive experiments. But humans aren't that special. Someone's cutting up cows too.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
lol. Basically though all animals body systems are the same. The organs, and the basic function of it works. They just want to experiment on us...probably, and perhaps maybe they are dying out so they need to see if they inhabit earth by studying the way our body works, and reacts to things surruounding it.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I think they are only interested in us. There should be more beautiful planets filled with dinosaurs, giant plants, huge mountains and unique lifestyle . Should be more interesting than Earth. The UFOs are interested here with us, and I assume, that they can see our future, that is why they come here so often. Otherwise we would be animals in their eyes, with our primitive technology.... e.g. cars with wheels, planes with wings?
I can imagine, what they are thinking. Made such a long journey, and they get this...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Mabey they are human being timetravelers who have destroyed the planet in the future (nuke?) but used genetic tech to mutate into the small beings we see. as tech progressed, they would need the muscles less and less. so by becoming smaller they are able to survive better from the limited food source they can get, having ruined the earth.

mabey they chop up the cows and drain the fluids to use food. i seem to remember a while ago reading of hypnosis transcripts of abductees seeing the aliens "eat" by absorbing a thin paste through the skin (or did i dream that........) it would esplain the small mouths

mabey they altered dna they have is not lasting, deteriorating, or they cannot breed, so they need the hybrids.

so that would make the entire earth valuable for them. it would explain how they are able to make hybrids with ease, why they suck the cows, why they abduct us (DNA), why they havnt killed or contacted us, and how they "traveled many lightyears"

of course I dont believe all that crap. they are nasty evil little demons (in which case our souls would be the valuable thing they seek) and I just hope, as i have stated before, that my bullets will penetrate whatever body armor they have, or that I can aquire one of their weapons.

[edit on 16-7-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have always thought that the peritoneum partially covering our various abdominal organs is 'alien ingenuity'--do not know why, just occurred to me when I was visualizing it in my head.

Also, Rant: "Like everyone else was implying, the answer would be "YES"... life.

It's very hard to come by in the Universe"

This is an illogical statement in that you would have to be privy to the outer denizens of this Universe in order to conclude such a statement..........just keeping implications clean here.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In order to answer this question we must look at the definition of the word advanced. The definition we want is, "a progressive step : IMPROVEMENT". So aliens may have better airial transportation than we do on earth, but they might not be as advanced in medicene as humans are. Currently there are no facts to base how advance or how basic aliens are. I hope there are alien life forms and definitely have an open mind to the possibility of alien life forms existing.

As for your question. If aliens are more advance than we are, then I do think earth possess some natural resources that are hard to come by where the alien life forms live. I would also think the same goes for where the aliens live. This answer is strictly based on if aliens are more advance than we are. It is also based on a comparison between Earth and an unknown place, so I gave the best answer I could with the little factual information I had to go with.

It is a great question whos_out_there. It really made me think. Keep on coming up with more great questions that make you think, like this one did.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The skin absorbtion reference lies with Mr. Cooper and Mr. Leer. Personally, I've never bought into that....(why would they even have mouths then?) Not to mention, there are plenty of other sources on their anatomy suggesting they eat just as we do, but cannot chew solid food (having hard gums instead of teeth). All of a sudden, that "strawberry ice cream" comment (see UFO CoverUp Live) takes on a whole new meaning, huh???

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I believe humans contain within our genocode something we are not even aware of or currently capable of activating, placed withint there a long time ago. Something the aliens want of course. For what? who knows. Do study maybe. To add to themself. I don't know.

And if you study the human genocode you realize we must have been genetically engineered because evolution cannot produce what we have. Our DNA will alter itself if stimulated the right way, with the right things.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
EH lol why would they havemouths then..........

LOL

Maybe to:

Breathe
Talk
whistle
show emotion
kiss
feel

shesh probably loads more too.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i think cavscout is closest to the truth here. them is us. we are saving our own lives, preventing our own extinction.

[edit on 7/18/2004 by randomviolins]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
its cause they are pureH20 (water_ and we are made of carbon (in alien speak "ugly#") trocks.

top topics

join