It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Cosmos Hacked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by prevenge

He's a really nice guy, a loving and caring person.

"Previous behavior" doesn't denote a negative connotation. If that was you interpreting it that way it speaks volumes about your judgments of me and my motivations.

I'm talking about the website messages and speculating their meaning, this isn't necessarily about the man himself.

I suspect deception until the contradiction is clarified. Hypocritical followers or customers shouldn't deter someone from calling out an untruth from popular businesses like "Wilcock © ® "
edit on 23-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

ok then what IF Wilcock is suggesting that YOU suspect deception about someone?

Do you suspect deception of said person? or do you suspect that Wilcock is trying to decieve you into getting you to foolishly suspect that someone who's wishing you well.. is actually trying to decieve you...????

well???

your premise of mindset is so convoluted I doubt you'll ever trust anyone ... really...
nothing personal but it is..

it's just a web page.. and you're making judgments of he guy's character off of it.

this has been an interesting yet slightly retardd conversation ..

thnx

-

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wish I knew who performed the hack so I could send them an expensive bottle of whiskey to say thanks. There's so much crap on the internet (and I include Divine Cosmos in that statement) that we could really use some people out there cleansing it.

As a side note, there's something about David Wilcock's eyes and voice that really unsettles me. *shiver*

Rev

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by ELahrairah

Ahhhh. I thought you meant something more than a website.

I was ready with a quip about script kiddies and Anonymous hacking the universe.

Oh well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
NOT "THE GOVERNMENT" It would be cheap and easy to blame this on "the government" or other nefarious insider groups opposing my work, but that does not appear to be what we are dealing with. The reality, at least as far as we have been able to determine, is that this is the result of hackers from China and other countries who attack sites that use our particular form of software. They try to literally hack and take over the site -- and install a completely different webpage that appears to be selling watches and handbags. In order to get there, they have to begin by attempting to crush the life out of the site using a mass, coordinated "denial of service" attack -- bombarding us with so many hits from different virus-compromised computer systems that no one can access the site. This started happening to us as of this past Saturday, and we only just now recovered as of Wednesday. They do not discriminate about what types of sites they attack. The problem is widespread and once you know the details, there is plenty you can find out about it online.

Link: divinecosmos.com...

Directly from his website.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Jazzscapez because: adding code.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just use Https instead of http .. works fine

Second Line

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

That would truly be bizarre and fitting for our time if a group actually hacked the universe
some how they got into the program behind it all.

In retrospect i should have titled the thread David Wilcock's website hacked.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

NOT "THE GOVERNMENT" It would be cheap and easy to blame this on "the government" or other nefarious insider groups opposing my work, but that does not appear to be what we are dealing with. The reality, at least as far as we have been able to determine, is that this is the result of hackers from China and other countries who attack sites that use our particular form of software. They try to literally hack and take over the site -- and install a completely different webpage that appears to be selling watches and handbags. In order to get there, they have to begin by attempting to crush the life out of the site using a mass, coordinated "denial of service" attack -- bombarding us with so many hits from different virus-compromised computer systems that no one can access the site. This started happening to us as of this past Saturday, and we only just now recovered as of Wednesday. They do not discriminate about what types of sites they attack. The problem is widespread and once you know the details, there is plenty you can find out about it online.

Link: divinecosmos.com...

Directly from his website.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Jazzscapez because: adding code.

So I guess he is claiming that this was just a random hack by the Chinese.
I don't really see anyone seriously shutting down his sight for anything he is saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Canadian Govt Just had issue with Chinese based attack on thier systems, this is not isolated. I hope all you of you who previously jumped to conclusions about this event...not everyone thinks like you do....you are more likely the type to act the way you expected(lying and manipulating), he and the site developer seem pretty on the level on this one...

I know this is a conspiracy site...but come on lol...

Previously i suggest the site developer posted the upgrade page until he spoke to David, then they disclosed that everything was OK. I am sure the site developer knows if there is an upgrade...lol...my point is he put up a generic page till he could explain more...they would be having issues with the site, they would start with maintenence to see what the cause of the issue was... then release more info as it was available...if it walks like a ducka nd talks like a duck its probably a duck....not an EGO MANIAC, LIAR, THIEF, STAGING SOMETHING LOL...stop and listen to yourselves....

Just to give you the heads up he is on tour and recently had a book release...so not much wonder he did not respond FAST ENOUGH FOR YOUR SCHEDULE....LOL...again the Pot calling the kettle black....

Stop judging, everyone is trying to do the best they can with what they have....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
I don't really see anyone seriously shutting down his sight for anything he is saying.

Good on him for not making anything up about this (well at least I don't think he did). I guess it would be really hard or impossible to anyways because his people running the site would have to agree to go along with it.

He has such a terrible track record that it made me jump the gun a little bit, but I did say that I was only speculating, and my speculations now appear erroneous so I apologize for any wrong guesses.

Maybe soon he can post blog entries that aren't advertising his products. It makes me a little disspointed to see so many people not able to understand whats is wrong with things such as paying someone money to get to access their higher self, or just money in general for that matter. He has managed to mix sacred topics with some "buy now for only 77us dollars, special offer!"... all the while the truly selfless teachers enlightened enough to offer all work for free as a service to humanity, get drowned out in the blaring advertising coming from today's spiritual supermarket, much to lucifers delight.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Yeah I jumped the gun on this one to I guess I should apologize too. You know I really did like him at first and was into what he said but as years went by things did not add up. He butchers science and mixes it with pseudoscience.
He is all over the place with his ideas and really it's not that original.
Plus I can't get over the Edgar Cacey claim I thought it was a one time gimmick but he brings it up frequently.
"Hey by the way did you realize I'm the reincarnation of this really cool psychic which gives more credit to everything I say because I'm so great"

I think the final straw was his music I was expecting something good because he was always hyping it
I will let it speak for itself

edit on 24-2-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'll be honest, I came into this thread because I thought some secrets were divined from the cosmos and our universe, and that someone had "hacked" ancient enigmas.

But I came, I saw, and I left.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks like it was hacked AGAIN! Divine Cosmos

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join