It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold tooth saves shooting victims life in New Orleans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
In an uncertain future of unrest, you never know who will be shooting at you. It seems like having a grill of gold teeth can be the difference between life and death in these uncertain times.

Davis was shot this month during an argument with his younger brother about drugs, according to New Orleans police. The bullet that was meant for him, Davis told paramedics, ricocheted off a gold tooth and saved his life. According to police, Waltdell Davis, 20, shot his brother with a .22-caliber Smith and Wesson revolver on the afternoon of Feb. 7. The argument began after Walter Davis smoked his brother's marijuana, police told the Uptown Messenger, a neighborhood news website.

www.nola.com...
edit on 22-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

hahaha, thanks for the laugh my friend

not to surprising though.....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
let's see if the moderators move a thread shining a negative light on cannabis to an out of the way forum...

related...

edit on 22-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Wow that was related and quite entertaining. Wondering what the outcome would have been if he'd hit them all dead center though.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Going on the fact that he tried to kill his own brother over drugs I have to say.......

It's a shame the bullet didn't knock the tooth down the one brother's throat causing him to choke to death while the bullet ricocheted back and hit the shooter between the eye's.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That's genius,i never thought about that kind of body armor.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Going on the fact that he tried to kill his own brother over drugs I have to say.......

It's a shame the bullet didn't knock the tooth down the one brother's throat causing him to choke to death while the bullet ricocheted back and hit the shooter between the eye's.

That would have been not only poetic justice but also a real doozy for the Darwin awards.
If only things like that really happened.
I know a young guy ( well they lived next to my Gran) the younger brother shot and killed the elder brother over drugs, then when in prison hung himself, THAT was poetic justice, its just a shame they didn't take their mother out as well as last I heard she was dealing drugs soon after that, as well as other minor crimes, like driving with no license or insurance and having accidents and driving off etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I know a young guy ( well they lived next to my Gran) the younger brother shot and killed the elder brother over drugs, then when in prison hung himself, THAT was poetic justice, its just a shame they didn't take their mother out as well as last I heard she was dealing drugs soon after that, as well as other minor crimes, like driving with no license or insurance and having accidents and driving off etc.

yeah, let's just kill them all...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I hope ( no offense intended) that your reply didn't mean that anyone driving without insurance should be killed, thats not what I meant at all, but this woman who lost BOTH her sons to drugs is now dealing it, wrecking other lives to get money.
And that she also commits other crimes ( minor to some people) they still have an impact on families and that she doesn't care and just drives off not caring about the consequences just irks my gall.

top topics

join