It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Christchurch Earthquake Human Induced by ELF?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Here's what else I found:

Oil exploration in the Canterbury Basin:

www.stuff.co.nz...

"Anadarko".......remember them? Oil spill in Gulf of Mexico ring a bell?

www.originenergy.com.au...

Here's what I found on a web site:

•CHRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKE FACTORS -- Be aware -- corrupt politicians & mining industry It is highly likely that recent & current SEISMIC EXPLORATION for petroleum OIL, GAS & minerals (including invasive techniques involving drilling, the use of dynamite, REFLECTION SEISMOLOGY, and inducement of seismic waves & so-called âœartificial earthquakesâ) within New Zealand & along the coasts (near Canterbury Plains and within the offshore âœCANTERBURY BASINâ) have contributed to these weird Christchurch area earthquakes rupturing supposed âœnew faultsâ (Sept. 4, 2010 and Feb. 22, 2011). Among the MAIN FINANCIAL PLAYERS [Canterbury Basin oil exploration] = ORIGIN Oil co. (Australia), the notorious ANADARKO drilling Inc. (Texas, U.S.A. corp. - of catastrophic oil spill infamy/Gulf of Mexico), and OTTO MARINE corp. (based in Singapore) which is providing the SEISMIC technology ships that are pummeling the Canterbury Basin with sonar/seismic waves right now! â”- Remember the strangely â˜coincidentalâ™ vast numbers of beached whales around the times of both the Sept. 2010 & also the Feb. 2011 earthquakes exactly within these oil exploration areas of the New Zealand coast! (continued.....)

BP & Anadarko:

www.nytimes.com...

Seismic ships or HAARP? :

uncensored.co.nz...

phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com...
*NOTE: read the comments of bloggers below the article

And while I'm on to the mining industry of NZ:

uncensored.co.nz...’s-national-and-maori-parties-leaving-incoming-generations-with- nothing/

www.ttrl.co.nz...

*NOTE......Quoted in the article (ttrl.co.nz):

"Quietly, and for the most part out of the public gaze, some really big names are already here......"

and "the whole process is alot further advanced than most Kiwis think....."

Plenty to read but does'nt it send a shiver up your Kiwi spine???

And don't even ask me what I found in regards to the IMF and John Key...that will send your Kiwi blood racing!!!

...getting the hint?

and to top it off......

jumping in to another subject (sorry I'm off topic).....

www.youbethejudge.co.nz...

feww.wordpress.com...

NEW ZEALAND is in more trouble than they realise!!!!

There's another information here to start a Revolution in NZ !!!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join