It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
The only thing this really proves to me is that they edited the first picture to sensationalize and make him look more crazy

"Crazy eyes" which show a double pupil. The super-darkened freckles, and the stretched smirk. Reminds me of the Fox News "attack dog" photos.

edit on 22-2-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

Good catch about the double-pupil eyes. Same guy, just a lot less menacing. He looks beaten up too, not unlike Lee Harvey Oswald's own police photos.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
WHY can't I FLAG this thread ??????

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The New mugshot guy has #kn Make up on ! This is why the moles don't appear .
At the very least BOTH photos have been edited .

The HAIR is NOT THE SAME ! same hairline but new mugshot has more hair .

Until we have info on date of photo , the guys who say its 100 % the same guy are just assuming .
What if thery were taken on same day ? Would you be so certain ?

For christ sake compare the smile/mouth on each - the newer one has Nearly exactly the same smile minus the joker part .

Like I said tampering has occured which raises red flags .
FORGET LIGHTING , in the new mugshot the wound looks Worse , SO WHEN is this pic from ?

Sources guys sources without them , you could be being duped .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I just did it for you

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Rubbish...the ear lobes are completed different shape

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I did some work on the images and got them to have almost equal sharpening and contract effects. Then I pointed out where you can see all the various details on each photo. This guy is definitely the same, he was just shot with a very unjust lighting on the first photo. It makes every mark show up and it's like he was backing his face away from something. The second is far more relaxed and you can see he also is wearing a jacket over the tee.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee7e761dbc7b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Does Not account for the lack of joker smile on new one .
Are you saying neither has been tampered with ?
What date do you think new pic was taken on?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just to add...

Is this guys eyes blue or brown? Cause these pics are contradictory. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they were tampered with.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Of course it's fake, the man was drawn with glasses and hair in one of the court drawings

edit on 23-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Varemia

They've been tampered with, but only to the point of contrast and sharpening to make it more... stunning to the viewer.

Notice the wrinkles in his forehead in the first photo. That could imply that he was scrunching his eyebrows and indicates that the joker expression may not be a joker expression at all, and perhaps a more "what the heck?" look, since they were shining a bright light in his face and putting a camera probably right up to him.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

Hey bro , at the end of the day if we don't question any discrepancies in this case , justice will mean nothing .

These guys can harp on about lighting but -

1 They don't know when this latest pic was taken

2 To say 100 % that they are the same person without admitting the photos have been tampered with is ludicrous!

3 WHY would they release this new pic when they KNOW that more red flags will be raised ??

4 There is STILL no PROOF that "jared " was even at the shooting .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

reply to post by Varemia

They've been tampered with, but only to the point of contrast and sharpening to make it more... stunning to the viewer.

Notice the wrinkles in his forehead in the first photo. That could imply that he was scrunching his eyebrows and indicates that the joker expression may not be a joker expression at all, and perhaps a more "what the heck?" look, since they were shining a bright light in his face and putting a camera probably right up to him.

SO if they've been tampered with what ELSE are they lying about ?

Again do you think the pics are from the same day ?

link   
I dont see how anyone can think that these two mugshots are of different people.....try to find a conspiracy in everything i guess. of all the anomalies in this case, i cant believe you are focusing on the mugshots being of two different people. to what end? how many loughners do we need?

look at that nose! its dead on, a huge break to the left on both photos! how can you say its different? and the "joker smile"? go look in the mirror, and smile small then smile a big # eating grin. your face looks different and stretches - it is called skin elasticity and its why we all dont look like plastic tight skinned barbie dolls.

jeez guys, sometimes the original conspiracy is enough...every angle within the conspiracy doesnt always contain a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy......

link   
Its definitely the same guy in both pictures. The first mug shot we were prive to see shows him with a bit more weight on him or possibly a swollen face from medication or getting beat up by the police. The recent one that came out shows him looking thinner, his eyes are less intense, and he has a new abrasion on his forehead which wasnt present in the first picture...most likely due to a prison beat down. I say its the same person but there are other factors to the story that dont add up.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yes the glasses !

Another discrepancy ! Does he wear #kn glasses or not ?
If he does shouldn't he be wearing them in his "official " mugshot ?

The photo of "jared " at the book fair does Not have glasses ! - Neither do some of his school pics .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So we have a mug shot of Loughner as a skin-head, which automatically puts in the public's mind that he is a "bad guy" and many believe he is already guilty because of his mental insanity. Then they come out with court drawings of a man wearing glasses and long hair. Some people reasoned that maybe his hair grew while in prison. But then they release a new mug shot showing him with short hair again? Was there two different mugshots taken the day he was arrested? If so, why are they releasing more evidence when the trial hasn't even been completed yet? Add to the fact that the two suspects are different people and you have a rather perplexing problem on your hand.

link   
I wish the old shot could be superimposed at50% over the new one. I'm not saying it's a different person. But there are some very obvious skewing going on. Something just isn't quite right. It looks like the ears are mirror image or something, if you look at the lobes. If he still has the black eye and the abrasion on his head in both, I would think they would have had to be taken relatively close in time...at most a couple days apart. Who loses that much girth in a couple of days?

link   

reply to post by AdAbsurdum

Hey bro , at the end of the day if we don't question any discrepancies in this case , justice will mean nothing .

These guys can harp on about lighting but -

1 They don't know when this latest pic was taken

2 To say 100 % that they are the same person without admitting the photos have been tampered with is ludicrous!

3 WHY would they release this new pic when they KNOW that more red flags will be raised ??

4 There is STILL no PROOF that "jared " was even at the shooting .

1) im with you, i think those photos are taken within days or hours of one another
2) if the photos were tampered, it was nothing more than a hack brightness/contrast job. you can tell, in the "evil" pic, the bright light on his head and the dark eyes.
3) im not sure what you mean. them releasing this pic is meant to show that the guy in the pictures is the man in custody. now if that person really is loughner, and if he was at the time and place is to be determined
4) which is why there will be a trial with video evidence and witnesses. its called american justice, he will have a trial, until which point he will be detained by the authorities.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Its definitely the same guy in both pictures. The first mug shot we were prive to see shows him with a bit more weight on him or possibly a swollen face from medication or getting beat up by the police. The recent one that came out shows him looking thinner, his eyes are less intense, and he has a new abrasion on his forehead which wasnt present in the first picture...most likely due to a prison beat down. I say its the same person but there are other factors to the story that dont add up.

The nose is different. I'm thinking the new mugshot was photoshopped to make it look more like the original. They forgot to fix the nose and the freckles are mysteriously gone. The new photo shows him having blue eyes, and the old mugshot shows him with brown eyes.
edit on 23-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by filosophia

Yes the glasses !

Another discrepancy ! Does he wear #kn glasses or not ?
If he does shouldn't he be wearing them in his "official " mugshot ?

The photo of "jared " at the book fair does Not have glasses ! - Neither do some of his school pics .

dude, calm down and think rationally for a moment. how many mugshots have you ever seen with glasses on? they usually make you take them off.

try and think about two things for a couple seconds before just reacting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join