It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Hey...I spotted the differences on the last lot and I still stick with what I believe; no one has to agree.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Come on come on......

New pic:
1. Rounder face
2. top lip thinner
3. crokked nose
4. ear lobes
5. no moles (or freckles)
6. shape of eyes differ including inside eye lid near top of bridge of nose
7. bottom lip thicker
8. shorter neck
9. different chin

I could go on and on but this is not the same guy as previous pic......PERIOD

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

the chin and his nose are the biggest diffrences

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't know what some people here are seeing but attention to every piece of detail is quite clear

who is the Police Dept trying to kid?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

they do look related lol like loughner's little brother maybe but clearly not the same man

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
please this is important WHEN was this photo taken ????

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
please this is important WHEN was this photo taken ????

i don't know but the first mugshot was released on January 11 th

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Until we know its very suspicious , they CANT be same day impossible , they have to be 3 or 4 days apart .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The only thing this really proves to me is that they edited the first picture to sensationalize and make him look more crazy

"Crazy eyes" which show a double pupil. The super-darkened freckles, and the stretched smirk. Reminds me of the Fox News "attack dog" photos.

edit on 22-2-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

why do you say that? because of the hair ?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am reminded of an episode of Seinfeld, where Jerry met a woman at a party. He was very attracted to her when he met her, in the room of this house where the party was going on (the bright room). He asked her out. She said yes. When she came into the restaraunt, with one dim light above her, she did not even look like the same woman. Jerry was actually a bit disgusted by this image of her in this perspective.

Same thing here. All of the points which have been made claiming these to be 2 different people, can all be explained by lighting and angle.

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Come on come on......

New pic:
1. Rounder face
2. top lip thinner
3. crokked nose
4. ear lobes
5. no moles (or freckles)
6. shape of eyes differ including inside eye lid near top of bridge of nose
7. bottom lip thicker
8. shorter neck
9. different chin

I could go on and on but this is not the same guy as previous pic......PERIOD

To simplify things- original pic = Photo A. (the pic on left in my other comment.)
newer pic = photo B

I pointed out the similarities that I see. You did not, but I will still try to see the points which you are making.

1. rounder face - I am not seeing that, but what i think you are referring to is his head leaned back slightly in photo A (or camera at a lower position). Also, bigger smile in photo A. Loss of weight in cheeks in photo B.

2. top lip thinner - we cannot see an exact thickness of someones lip in a photo. It is easy to suck your lip in or stick your lip out. However I will play along. There can be several explanations for this. As i pointed out on #1^^, head leaned back/camera at a lower angle in photo A could give more of a view of the upper lip. This guy had been tackled and attacked by several people not long before photo A.

3. crooked nose - I agree. He has a crooked nose in both pics. The differences in lighting may be making them not appear the same, but I see a nose that is crooked to 'HIS' right, in both pics.

4. Ear lobes - same angle. different lighting. shadows

5. no moles or freckles - I cannot say for sure that those are moles or freckles in the 1st pic. Could be dirt on his face; dirt on the camera; dirt on the pic. Regardless, lighting and angle can explain that also. There is obviously a much brighter light in photo A, that is located above him.

6. 7. 8. 9. . The same answer can explain every single point that you are trying to make.
lighting, angles, and shadows.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

YEAH AND the wound , if they say the same day theyre lying .
What do you think , its the same guy ?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

no i don't think its the same guy , but i have no clue why it would be another person

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looks like Loughner to me..just different lighting and angle he just doesn't have that wide manic smile and the the facial features look the same to me...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
why do you say that? because of the hair ?

This from your original link. I just chose a different pic without the "Breaking News" headline banner. His hairline is the same. In photo A(left), his head is leaned back, or camera at a lower position. His hairline is the same in both. His head is the same shape. same dents.

lighting, angle, shadow, perspective.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

i would agree with you however take a long look at his nose , that is not due to shadow or perspective in my opinion
his nose is thicker in the second picture and his nostrils are wider in the first picture

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Put all of his facial features aside....now explain his ears and ear lobes.....HELLO

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

his nostrils are wider in the first picture

His nostrils are not wider. The camera is at a lower angle in the 1st pic. Either due to his head leaning back, or a different camera on a lower tripod. Either way, the 1st pic is more of an upward view, which shows more of his nostrils.

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Put all of his facial features aside....now explain his ears and ear lobes.....HELLO

While comparing 2 photos of the same person, put all of his facial features aside in order to see that it is not the same person?? Do you realize how much of a lack of common sense is within that reply??

His ears are the same size and same shape. Photo A gives an optical illusion because of the brightness of the direct light which is located above him. There is no direct light in Photo B. The light that is coming from off to his left, is more of an ambient overall light, and is not focused on any one particular area on his head.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't know this Loughner, but THESE are of Uncle Fester.

Seriously, he's got one butt-ugly assymetrical head!

I've seen more attractive photos of a gnu's butt during fly season.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
along with lighting and diff cameras, or angles.

he has been in PRISON he has lost a ton of weight and sleep I am sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join