It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
For what it's worth, these may be photos of the same guy but there was some tweaking at least to the first photo. Note the difference in the ear lobes.

Why have we not seen any footage of this guy? Is it possible that he does not exist? Why no identifying markers in the footage at the Safeway parking lot?

I call a hoax and NOT one perpetrated by the PTB. I don't believe he exists or anyone was killed. AND I particularly don't believe anyone can be shot in the head from 2-3 feet, suffer a bullet through the brain, and survive. Sorry. Just doesn't add up.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have taken these two images and imported into PS and set transparency to both and laid one on the other.

This is absolutely the same guy without a doubt. Why waste anytime on this piece of chit anyway? There are much bigger things going on that need attention, I've wasted 15 minutes of my time to this. Back to bigger things...

so mote it be

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Here is a link to the original image that was released by the Sheriffs office.

Sorry but it's too large for here and it's best viewed without any further interpolation.

You will notice the Moire Pattern which shows it is a scan of a print. You will also notice that anti-aliasing has been overused causing the dark line around the head. That is what is causing the black circle around the highlight in the eyes. The only manipulation obvious is the interpolation used in reducing the image, overuse of anti-aliasing in the scan of the original print used and the obvious conclusion that the Sheriffs office is lousy at working with images.

Sorry but this image has been manipulated heavily. First of all they used a paint program to make a false circle with a faux white reflection. They didn't bother to even use eyedropper to get the correct colors.
They used pure black:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb35e384adf3.jpg[/atsimg]
And pure white:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efeb10308a68.jpg[/atsimg]
This almost NEVER happens in a true photograph. I mean it is astronomical.. and to happen on both eyes in so near impossible it's not worth mentioning. Especially considering the "blacks" around it are distinctly different.

Next it is obvious they shifted the eyeball up. And there are three distinct blocks (labled 1,2,3 on the image). There is a line going right across the eye where they did it. You can also see two distinct pupil bottoms on the left eye. (zoom in the original image yourself for a clearer view, saving this photo as a jpeg reduced the image quality).

The other eye shows and all black circle with an all white faux reflection as well. The original black of the pupil is clearly visible and not pure black.

To claim this is not photoshopped remains an indefensible argument.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja

Originally posted by roughycannon
reply to post by sirjunlegun

BS! it wasn't photo-shopped ! it was a pic there was a thread on that... here's a comparison:

The second pic is different angle... I done this in photoshop BTW
edit on 22-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

just look at the two pictures, there are many diffrences

You're kidding right?

The similarities are overwhelming.. Same eyes, same crooked nose, same bruises, same cheeks...

what do you think is different?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynned
For what it's worth, these may be photos of the same guy but there was some tweaking at least to the first photo. Note the difference in the ear lobes.

Why have we not seen any footage of this guy? Is it possible that he does not exist? Why no identifying markers in the footage at the Safeway parking lot?

I call a hoax and NOT one perpetrated by the PTB. I don't believe he exists or anyone was killed. AND I particularly don't believe anyone can be shot in the head from 2-3 feet, suffer a bullet through the brain, and survive. Sorry. Just doesn't add up.

Wow. Interesting theory. So, the entire event was just made up? All witnesses were fake? The woman n hospital with a bullet wound to the head is fake?

Got any evidence for that?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

See its so hard to argue on this because we don't know the full picture .

If he was unstable , and bear in mind a LOT of people have claimed this , why was nothing done ?

People fall through the craps of our gutted mental health system all the time.

Why did Jareds parents not see that their son was mentally unstable ?

Who says the didn't?

How did he pass the apptitude test for the army ?

When did he pass an aptitude tes for the army? He was rejected by them for undisclosed reasons.

How did he buy a gun ? and ammo ?

By going to a sporting goods store and having money. Arizona has VERY few regulations against buying handguns, little to no waiting period, etc.

Are yo sure you've researched this issue AT ALL?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The nostrils and earlobes probably look different because of the different angle. A slightly different angle can make a huge difference. Try it out yourself. The difference lighting makes will amaze you as well. That's why taking a picture of yourself indoors makes you look almost completely different than taking one outside.

Now back to the earlobes. Why would they change his earlobes? How would that make him look more menacing? Even if they for whatever reason made these random changes to his face to make him look crazier, almost every pic you see in magazines and newspapers have been edited. Most of everything you see on tv has been edited. So there is no need to run around calling an edited picture a conspiracy.

This is common sense. I've seen some stupid stuff on this site but this takes the cake. Someone please tell me this is a joke.

edit on 23-2-2011 by ShnogTrip because: typos

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yea the new mug shot has to be edited. There is no way that is the same person. Where are the moles and why does he look like he had a shot of botox?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Yea the new mug shot has to be edited. There is no way that is the same person. Where are the moles and why does he look like he had a shot of botox?

I'd say the first was edited. In other words, the moles, the brown eyes and all the other # that made him look like a complete nut job was faked to well... make him look like a complete nut job. It a lot easier to get the public to be against someone when he is so hideous you wouldn't even want to look at him.

On topic: Looks like the exact same guy to me other than the edits. Same head shape and everything. Something clearly must be wrong with the OPs image processing part of the brain, I'd get that checked out.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Pobble because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by Pobble because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Has anyone else noticed he has no eyebrows? What could possibly be an acceptable reason to shave them off?

Aerodynamics???

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If it weren't for threads like these, nobody would have anything to talk about.

Nothing can be proven here, unless you witnessed the event and or knew the guy.
Whatever the case may be, it stinks no matter how you look at it.
Some people are having a great time keeping everyone guessing, and speculating that's one thing that you can be sure of.

Here's a good video to watch.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by inkyminds

Wow. Interesting theory. So, the entire event was just made up? All witnesses were fake? The woman n hospital with a bullet wound to the head is fake?

Let me reverse this. What evidence do you have that anything actually happened?

We have no actual footage of the incident. No videos of Loughner. The videos we do have could have been filmed anywhere.

Now, I know what you're saying. It's not possible and therefore could not have happened. It's the same thing people said (and still say) about 9-11. It would be impossible to keep that a secret, so it couldn't have happened. But see how all the pieces of the puzzle form a picture when you consider it as a hoax, a joke on the entire world, one might say, in order to demonstrate in real time that people will believe anything if it's on TV.

Thus the mug shots that look so whacked out. The burnt oranges on Loughner's satanic altar. A sheriff named Dupnick who got his facts all wrong but was long on pontificating. In an interview with the woman who allegedly took the 9 year old to the rally, the interviewer said something about meeting the 'cast of characters.'

But who or what would have the wherewithall to accomplish such a hoax other than the usual suspects in such matters, like the CIA or the Bilderberg Group or whatever. Is it possible that someone or group of someones was able to take power over enough media outlets to pull this off? If so, who are they and what is their purpose.? Have you seen V for Vendetta? Are we dealing with a mysterious Mr. V?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
they must not be feeding him in jail. it appears he`s picked off and eaten his moles and freckles.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

looks like his left eye got rocked. enhanced interrogation techniques.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

We have no actual footage of the incident. No videos of Loughner. The videos we do have could have been filmed anywhere.

Now, I know what you're saying. It's not possible and therefore could not have happened. It's the same thing people said (and still say) about 9-11. It would be impossible to keep that a secret, so it couldn't have happened. But see how all the pieces of the puzzle form a picture when you consider it as a hoax, a joke on the entire world, one might say, in order to demonstrate in real time that people will believe anything if it's on TV.

Thus the mug shots that look so whacked out. The burnt oranges on Loughner's satanic altar. A sheriff named Dupnick who got his facts all wrong but was long on pontificating. In an interview with the woman who allegedly took the 9 year old to the rally, the interviewer said something about meeting the 'cast of characters.'

But who or what would have the wherewithall to accomplish such a hoax other than the usual suspects in such matters, like the CIA or the Bilderberg Group or whatever. Is it possible that someone or group of someones was able to take power over enough media outlets to pull this off? If so, who are they and what is their purpose.? Have you seen V for Vendetta? Are we dealing with a mysterious Mr. V?

i could be wrong but i haven't seen anything relating to giffords as well. she is having a miraculous recovery but i haven't seen any videos or pictures yet... the original reports were that she died (on fox at least). his original mug shot was altered, and the court sketch from the next morning he had hair and sideburns. something is up, whether its some huge scheme or just typical media manipulations...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry, but anyone who can't see that this is the same guy probably can't recognize their own face with sunglasses on.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

sure. okay. its crtainly a possibility, but like i said, you are merely speculating, with no actual evidence. just questions.

It was a busy supermarket, right? All those witnesses are lying?

That's a fun read.

I'll admit there are aspects of the story that are interesting, but just being suspicious or being able to say 'what if' do not imply even a shred of evidence that it 'didn't happen'.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LelandDupuy

looks like his left eye got rocked. enhanced interrogation techniques.

Or being tackled by a crowd of people at the scene, as was widely reported.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Embrace Ignorance - Deny Common Sense

Ok, I completely understand that the only reason this thread is still going, is because many of you are not capable of accepting common sense. Please just try it once. Common sense is not a bad thing. Everything that happens, is not always a conspiracy. Some things actually are the way they are.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
I am seeing some comments using the "drawing" to compare to, but not accepting the obvious explanations of similarities between the 2 actual pics. I am actually speechless over that even being mentioned, and the attempts to use it as some sort of proof.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________
reply to post by filosophia

the scar in the upper left on his forehead is more pronounced than the Old Photo which has better lighting. Therefore, the lighting theory is debunked.

That does not debunk the lighting explanation at all. The mark that you are referring to is obviously in a much more direct light in one pic as compared to the other, but check this out. Lets not even think about the lighting. Have you ever picked a scab? Have you ever had an open wound that itched while it was healing? This guy is nuts, and he is in jail. That wound gives absolutely no proof for anything. It is not a facial feature, and proves nothing at all, because there are too many simple explanations for it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I always wondering why he was permitted to look so smiley and crazy in the first mug shot they choose to release, I've never seen that in a mug short before.

Permitted? A mug shot is a pic. The reason you do not usually see someone smiling, is because they are not happy about getting caught/arrested. This guy obviously has a few screws loose in his brain. Read some of his old posts on here, if you do not know that he is not all there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
reply to post by MITSwagger

It's not the same person. You can tell by the receding hairline. The first mug shot's of him show it most and now with these new mugshots his hairline magically reappears.

I already pointed this out and explained it back on page 2. So have others.
Pic A(brighter pic)- either the camera is at a lower position, or his head is leaned back. Either way, the image that we see in the pic is from a lower vantage point compared to pic B. Just look and think. His hairline is the same. Same distance/ same shape.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
reply to post by packinupngoin

Are you referring to my reply on page 1 of this thread?
The reply that has this at the bottom-

**Edit to re-size pics smaller
edit on 2/22/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

If that is what you are referring to, then you have obviously not paid attention to what I have written. I posted both pics side by side in a few replies. I did not manipulate either pic in any way. All I did was crop them, to remove the excess space in the pic of the wall/background. I resized the pics to make them equal in size. The first images that I uploaded were too big for my reply and could not show the entire image without the scroll bar. I then re-sized the pics smaller, and edited my post so that the scroll bar was not there. I did this to make it easier to view the images together. I did not edit either image in any way.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Embrace Ignorance - Deny Common Sense

Ok, I completely understand that the only reason this thread is still going, is because many of you are not capable of accepting common sense. Please just try it once. Common sense is not a bad thing. Everything that happens, is not always a conspiracy. Some things actually are the way they are.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
I am seeing some comments using the "drawing" to compare to, but not accepting the obvious explanations of similarities between the 2 actual pics. I am actually speechless over that even being mentioned, and the attempts to use it as some sort of proof.
________________________________________________________________________________________
reply to post by filosophia

the scar in the upper left on his forehead is more pronounced than the Old Photo which has better lighting. Therefore, the lighting theory is debunked.

That does not debunk the lighting explanation at all. The mark that you are referring to is obviously in a much more direct light in one pic as compared to the other, but check this out. Lets not even think about the lighting. Have you ever picked a scab? Have you ever had an open wound that itched while it was healing? This guy is nuts, and he is in jail. That wound gives absolutely no proof for anything. It is not a facial feature, and proves nothing at all, because there are too many simple explanations for it.

reply to post by NewAgeMan

I always wondering why he was permitted to look so smiley and crazy in the first mug shot they choose to release, I've never seen that in a mug short before.

Permitted? A mug shot is a pic. The reason you do not usually see someone smiling, is because they are not happy about getting caught/arrested. This guy obviously has a few screws loose in his brain. Read some of his old posts on here, if you do not know that he is not all there.

reply to post by MITSwagger

It's not the same person. You can tell by the receding hairline. The first mug shot's of him show it most and now with these new mugshots his hairline magically reappears.

I already pointed this out and explained it back on page 2. So have others.
Pic A(brighter pic)- either the camera is at a lower position, or his head is leaned back. Either way, the image that we see in the pic is from a lower vantage point compared to pic B. Just look and think. His hairline is the same. Same distance/ same shape.

reply to post by packinupngoin

Are you referring to my reply on page 1 of this thread?
The reply that has this at the bottom-

**Edit to re-size pics smaller
edit on 2/22/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

If that is what you are referring to, then you have obviously not paid attention to what I have written. I posted both pics side by side in a few replies. I did not manipulate either pic in any way. All I did was crop them, to remove the excess space in the pic of the wall/background. I resized the pics to make them equal in size. The first images that I uploaded were too big for my reply and could not show the entire image without the scroll bar. I then re-sized the pics smaller, and edited my post so that the scroll bar was not there. I did this to make it easier to view the images together. I did not edit either image in any way.

Geeze, you're spending lots of time trying to debunk us debunkers, trying to prove to the mad crazy people here that we're mad and crazy. Whatsup with that?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join