It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Its recognisable as a human verses a mashed up tomato.

I am wondering what type of jail he is in..certainly not gen pop...he must be in isolation..else his nose would be alot more crooked than it is...and a eye swollen shut.

I am not saying that out of wishful thinking mind you, I find jail/prison to be dismal enough without it being full of violence, just stating the facts.

oh, and looks like the same guy to me

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I'm going to watch that now but I doubt shes going to give us a detailed description of the gunman .

Well she wont becuase the MSM are not allowed to say anything that might predujice the trial.. but she has talked about the event .. SHE was thier!...

The only way your scenario could be true is if the person that this woman .. and other members of the public wresteled to the ground and held until the police carted them away, Was somehow swapped with Jared loughner before they got the station and took the mug shots.

Why?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Proof is all I ask for mate .
Otherwise next time it could be us banged up on false charges , remember hes being labelled a homegrown terrorist . .I have feeling there will be no evidence supplied to us because of the sensitivity of the case .

If hes guilty and PROVEN to be il apologise .
BUT if we never see evidence what would You conclude ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Proof is all I ask for mate .
Otherwise next time it could be us banged up on false charges , remember hes being labelled a homegrown terrorist . .I have feeling there will be no evidence supplied to us because of the sensitivity of the case .

If hes guilty and PROVEN to be il apologise .
BUT if we never see evidence what would You conclude ?

I agree but proof is not for us mere mortals until the trial ( held in whatever system is currently popular in society) has reached its verdict.

When the case is about you ( don't take that the wrong way lets say its for stealing apples
) You then have the right to scream for proof before the trial until then the mass public will have to go on the information available at the time of the incident.. and that Unfortunatley at this moment in time is pretty much conclusive.

No need to apologise even if he is found guilty, I just hope whatever trial is held True justice is done , if he is innocent then so be it but i will say the fat lady stopped singing quite some time ago.
edit on 23/2/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: edit for grammer :p

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
Saying they're "Photoshopped" is a stretch.

Sorry, the first released image is photoshoped. You need look no further than this image with the obviously painted in black dot with faux white dot eye shine.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Feel bad for the kid, he's obviously mind-controlled.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I agree with you there but let me add this bro .

With such foul governments over us who control (in their own words ) every major event , Im always suspicious .

In summary , Jared who is Portrayed as a political terrorist really would not benefit whatsoever from this crime .
The government on the other hand ,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
same guys, he looks a little more mello in second, but his aura is exact same as before

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by whitl103
Saying they're "Photoshopped" is a stretch.

Sorry, the first released image is photoshoped. You need look no further than this image with the obviously painted in black dot with faux white dot eye shine.

Here is a link to the original image that was released by the Sheriffs office.

Sorry but it's too large for here and it's best viewed without any further interpolation.

You will notice the Moire Pattern which shows it is a scan of a print. You will also notice that anti-aliasing has been overused causing the dark line around the head. That is what is causing the black circle around the highlight in the eyes. The only manipulation obvious is the interpolation used in reducing the image, overuse of anti-aliasing in the scan of the original print used and the obvious conclusion that the Sheriffs office is lousy at working with images.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

With such foul governments over us who control (in their own words ) every major event , Im always suspicious .

In summary , Jared who is Portrayed as a political terrorist really would not benefit whatsoever from this crime .

Hey no fair you turned this into the government and the evil PTB subject, .......now i might be with you on that one

the world is ran by the rich lobbying the politicians in every country to represent interests., rockefellas, bilderburg group , tri lateral commission they are all extremely dubious.

He is only a political terrorist because he attempted to kill a politician of sorts.....

they had previous did you know that?

he was one of only 2 subscribers to her you tube or facebook page ( can't remember which) .

He had met her before in real life..... she slightly snubbed him and his views, this upset him..........

maybe he took out his hate on the system on this one representative of it?

Thier is an outside chance he is innocent/set-up.. the evidence (so far) does not point to this and i am struggling to ask .....why?? what does the PTB have to gain from doing this?.

your banding one kind of terrorist with all kinds .. they are not the same ...... just because he was a member of a conspiracy sight means nothing .. even here he did not fit in and was told to seek help....

like i said previous lets hope true justice is done ......

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

He was never portrayed as a "political terrorist". He is a Psychotic who had a classic Psychotic Break at the age where they most commonly occur. Only a few radicals made any remarks about it being political and they lie all the time. Those dishonest nuts will spin anything into a political issue if they think they can get one more vote out of it.

Do you think mental illness is a myth?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Hey no fair you turned this into the government and the evil PTB subject, .......now i might be with you on that one

the world is ran by the rich lobbying the politicians in every country to represent interests., rockefellas, bilderburg group , tri lateral commission they are all extremely dubious.

He is only a political terrorist because he attempted to kill a politician of sorts.....

they had previous did you know that?

he was one of only 2 subscribers to her you tube or facebook page ( can't remember which) .

No mate She subscribed to HIM - youve seen his channel ? why on earth would she subscribe to the uploader of " How to Mind controller " ?

He had met her before in real life..... she slightly snubbed him and his views, this upset him..........
maybe he took out his hate on the system on this one representative of it?

Yes so the story goes but he waited 4 years to get "revenge " If he really hated her why wait? I't doesnt make sense . How did he know she would be there ? It was only 24 hours beforehand .

Thier is an outside chance he is innocent/set-up.. the evidence (so far) does not point to this and i am struggling to ask .....why?? what does the PTB have to gain from doing this?.

imo ? killed a judge who was opposing obamas draconian laws , (They dont give the judge much attention on the media ) is it because he was the real target ? They get to defame cannabis smokers , gun owners, conspiracy theorists etc etc .

your banding one kind of terrorist with all kinds .. they are not the same ...... just because he was a member of a conspiracy sight means nothing .. even here he did not fit in and was told to seek help....

Yes and this is one of the problems IF jared did this , he went through life without any medical help and it saddens me that a 22 yo could get to the point where he "did " this crime ,

like i said previous lets hope true justice is done ......

Yes im with you there .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
O come on. Its obviously the same person. Post any two pictures of someone with diff lighting, angle, expression, camera distance and theyll look slightly different. This is one of the dumbest threads in a while. Are people that desperate to make a conspiracy out of everything that they have to grasp at straws like this? Sad.
edit on 23-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What's the big deal? Different facial expression, same demented dude

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm going to watch that now but I doubt shes going to give us a detailed description of the gunman .

Well she wont becuase the MSM are not allowed to say anything that might predujice the trial.. but she has talked about the event .. SHE was thier!...

Due to the first amendment, the MSM can say whatever they like unless there is a gag order imposed by the judicial system (judge) on the court proceedings themselves and/or potential witnesses' liberties to speak publicly. Otherwise, everything is fair game.

ETA: Same guy. Same nose, same features, same deranged, goofy grin and eyes, no conspiracy.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

See its so hard to argue on this because we don't know the full picture .

If he was unstable , and bear in mind a LOT of people have claimed this , why was nothing done ?
Why did Jareds parents not see that their son was mentally unstable ?
Why did Everyone but them think that this was going to happen ?

Teachers students Prima college police offices have ALL said he was disturbed , in a trance delirious scarey , they ALL said they were worried one day he would bring a gun into school

But nothing happened and here we are .

Someone is lying , either the government or witnesses or both .

How did he pass the apptitude test for the army ?
How did he buy a gun ? and ammo ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

" Due to the first amendment, the MSM can say whatever they like unless there is a gag order imposed by the judicial system (judge) on the court proceedings themselves and/or potential witnesses' liberties to speak publicly. Otherwise, everything is fair game."

AH thankyou for the info ! Do you think the Judge has imposed a gag order in this case ? Is there any way we can find out ?

Cheers .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

Due to the first amendment, the MSM can say whatever they like unless there is a gag order imposed by the judicial system (judge) on the court proceedings themselves and/or potential witnesses' liberties to speak publicly. Otherwise, everything is fair game.

ETA: Same guy. Same nose, same features, same deranged, goofy grin and eyes, no conspiracy.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

i would not know friend i am from the U.K, i was going on what happens here, are you saying that in the U.S trials are routinely predujiced by the media?

In the U.K this is not allowed ........but happens ... You dont want to give the bang to rights axe murderer the opurtunity to get off on an technical issue.

Does this happen often in the U.S .. trials are dismissed coz they have been discused too much in the public arena? in the U.k it does not.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

"The first release was obviously photoshopped to make him "appear" deranged and menacing. These are probably the pre-editted mugshots. He appears more calm, however, he seems to be liking the attention."

Really? Obviously it's photoshopped? How do you come to that conclusion?? Can't you just accept the fact that there are lunatics that are unhinged that want to kill??

What a myopic and idiotic thing to say. pssh.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Do we really care

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join