It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will third world countries do without Western knowledge?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
My nails are chewed to the bone about this issue.
With all the info on corruption and reverse racism (albophobia) the threat is that Western countries will stop funding "southern" countries completely.
I don't know why, but some actually see this as desirable..

From a population of 50 million, do they really expect that the blacks will revert to 3 million (around 1900).

I'm not sure what to say, especially with Fracking mining proposed for the Karoo.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
erm what? that doesn't make sense...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Yex.

OP, state your question and position more clearly please.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OK - around 1900 in SA blacks were 3 million people.
Now they number 50 million.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
prosper.

(there are "3rd world" countries on the western hemisphere. i thought you should know)
(btw: western knowledge - "hindu-arabic numeral system" think about that for a while...)

edit: i saw that you`re from south africa. i had translated 'SA' as south america. at least now you just doesn`t make sense, instead of being a bigot. i suppose.
edit on 22/2/2011 by maoklein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

The blacks (who moved here from the Congo in the 17th century) now want to take land they never owned.
The latest proposed ANC legislation will mean that 1 million colored people in the Western Cape will lose their jobs.
It is black fascism:
www.citypress.co.za...

edit on 22-2-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You see, white liberals fought the old guard.
However they didn't realize a lot.
The thing is - every group wants dominance.
This is something our parents knew.
Thank the hippies - slavery awaits!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They'll meditate, blame the west, talk about how they invented 0, etc. If they throw away the scientific system they'll practice a few crazy things like numerology or astrology and basically go on the road to nowhere, and then blame the west for it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by maoklein

I don't think there are any more "bigots".
Bigots are now what the anti-bigots were fighting to install.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

This is one of the most racist and ignorant things ive read in a while.

I thought SA was supposed to be improving now a days.

Edit to add: LOL @ the comment about blacks migrating into south africa and taking the land the whites owned first. So does white man take the credit for adams calander now?
edit on 22-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
No, they were migrating south, while the colony was was going north.
Despite all that there is proof that Khoisan people inhabited the land.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The koi-San is and was the indiginous tribe in SA,they traveled basicaly the whole of the country and was driven north-west into desert country by the invading tribes fron the north.Then came the Europeans and hunted them like animals.
Now they are being driven off their land again for profit.
With the ANC wanting to nationalise the SA mining industry.Be sure that fracking wil take happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by Arcfyre

In reply to your thread title...they will do much better without them...that's my opinion,

Not only their culture has been altered due to the West but they had made the first advances (well majority of them) which then the Western countries then advanced upon. And e.g. Where did England get its wealth from? The British Empire...mainly India. Countries like it could have been one of the dominating countries today.

Of course vaccines and things have helped the LEDCs so much. I do believe that eventually, if they had more time..LEDCs would have sussed that out.

They are not as dumb as we think...the Chinese and Indians dominate a large proportion of people with the highest IQs, don't you forget.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I wanted to say, I loved and appreciated every post.
I feel so finished.
Maybe I post tomorrow, but please don't find me rude if I do not.
I'm sorry - personally I didn't mean to be a jerk or a bigot.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I wanted to say, I loved and appreciated every post.
I feel so finished.
Maybe I post tomorrow, but please don't find me rude if I do not.
I'm sorry - personally I didn't mean to be a jerk or a bigot.

Not to worry.The only people that think of u as a jerk or bigot is those that does not know how bad the rasist tension is in SA.The tinderbox is struck by flint and the sparks is flying all over, just waiting to ignite.
Namaste

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I posted about the ANC turning into fascist government before. Made a thread about 14 or so characteristics of fascist government. I believe the ANC is inciting racial hate amongst the black community. I think some westerners just can't understand that any race,culture,whatever, is capable of hate.

Mean, none of them speak out about the genocide of white farmers. At first I hesitated using that in an argument but the boere have landed on genocidewatch. It's a definite threat against us.

Don't worry. I don't think your a bigot either. Just don't think they can understand whats happening over here.

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Can u give a link to that thread please.See u started a thread on J Malema.Good for u.
Namaste

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcfyre

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well it's about america but you'll see the South African government has just as many of those characteristics
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Although I don't really keep up to date with the affairs of the third world, I remember from Geography, basically, the problem in third world countries (a western label itself) is that they were relativley happy and healthy, they lived in villiages and had access to water and shelter and food. However, when the corporations moved in, to claim thier farmlands, and when the urban areas developed, they were attracted to the cities. The cites are away from the natural world, with many individuals forced to live in shanty towns or in other similar dwellings. Western agriculture has allowed for population growth, however, it is not sustainable in the long term, and boosts in population over the first 50 years eventually suffer as crops fail, thus the problem of high populations and a low food supply. As with all things, it is intervention that is to blame, without intervention, they would be happy living in their natural environments, eventually evolving on thier own. During the early days of the industrial revolution, a similar problem occured, however we have reached a stable state. The same might have to occur for the developing world, however, it should be noted that our western civilisation is the product of two bloody wars that killed millions of people, as well as horriffic human medical experimentation, and technology of war, being implemented to support our modern medicine and modern technologies.
edit on 23-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
WTF? I have absolutely no idea what this thread is saying. Honestly, it sounds to me like Jared Loughner has been given access to a computer and he is back on here with his psycho-babble nonsense.

<<   2 >>

join