It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shun any teaching or doctrine about "antichrist"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Please describe your faith to me bro, I am curious as to where you are coming from.

What books have you read, what churches have you been to?

If you can, please let me know.

I began mormon, and a strong wind blew me over to India . After getting high with the Rajas, I ran into this holy man named Nanak and this kid with really long hair became friendly with me, and played. After a while, I managed to get up the hills of Arabia, and circumablulated the Kabba. I wandered a few years in the desert until my clothes were all bleached white, and I found this guy named Zarathustra wandering between settlements and He taught me about gods and demons and how to defeat them. He vanished all of a sudden one day so I came back to the states and confused the hell out of my family and made myself strange to everyone except Jesus, so Jesus made himself strange to everyone except me.

If you made sense of that description, I congradulate you.

Arky

[Edited on 28-7-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in what God has told us about Himself in the Bible. The excuse that some people give about the Bible has been mistranslated and so you can't trust it is just that, an excuse. It's an excuse so they can say they don't have to read it . I have read alot of books but the vast majority are by christian authors. I know I have found the truth about God. When you know the truth it makes a big difference when you filter in all the other news and happenings that go on in the world. Plus the Bible lets you know what's coming so that you don't have to be freaked out about what is happening around us. You can't fall for every new trend about this "god" or that "god", it will confuse you to an extreme point that you don't know what is going on or who to believe.

Everybody deep down feels(even if they never admit it) a longing to know God. That's why all the searching and all these other so called "gods". The God of the Bible is the only God there is and He can't be manipulated by mankind. We don't use God, He uses us.

I found these verses yesterday and it never stuck out to me before until yesterday.

Isaiah 10:11 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no savior.

I had an experience with God several years ago, probably 10 years ago. That's when He became real to me. And when I say real I mean real. The God of the Bible can't be seen with our eyes right now, but someday every eye will see Him. And it's not blind faith to believe in Him. It is simply faith, and once you place your faith in Him, He will confirm to you that He is real. Are you going to have a new high everyday, no but you are going to Know more about God everyday. People are always searching for something new. When you learned that 2+2=4, did you go out looking for a new way to add up 2+2 so that you could get a different answer. Of course not because the moment you really learned it, it made sense and you knew that there was only one right answer for that question.

It's the same with the God of the Bible. Once you get a grasp on Him and He reveals Himself to you, it makes sense. And you know there is no other answer for the God question, except Jesus Christ. And this is not something He does for a select few, He is revealing Himself everyday to all people, the problem is they are listening to everything else at the same time and are drowning Him out. The same is true for your eyes, people are so busy trying to watch everything they can't see Him.

Like the "alien issue". People are pondering if there really are aliens, if their good or bad, where do they come from, do they look like klingons, do they suck out people's brains, etc...... If you know Him who knows everything then He has already given you the answer. "Aliens" are not from another planet, their from another dimension. This makes them fallen angels, and they hate God and His creation so much that they have dedicated themselves to destroying it. The thing is their on the wrong team, it's way past halftime, we're in the 2 minute warning and they know this and they know they are losing.

I read your thread you started saying your not going to post anymore, sounds like your bummed out. Other people will bum you out, God won't.
There are some others who are in the mormon church on ATS, Are you in the mormon church? Sorry to be so blunt about this next thing but if you are, GET OUT.

I want to make one more thing very clear. You can only come to know ABOUT the God of the Bible by reading the Bible, praying(talking to God yourself), talking to other christians or reading christian material. But the first step to KNOWING HIM FOR YOURSELF is through Jesus Christ and what He has already accomplished with His death and resurrection. A person must accept Him and His work in order to become a child of God. No matter what anyone else writes on other posts after my post denying what I have said, listen to me, I am living my life with the only God there is. If you haven't, talk to Jesus right now and ask for forgiveness of your sins based upon nothing you can do, but what he did. Ask Him into your heart and life and live each day of the rest of your life believing in Him.

I attend an Evangelical church in Wisconsin.

[Edited on 29-7-2004 by dbrandt]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You are called a "person of the book". This means that your knowledge comes from wrote learning, and you judge matter according to the law of the book.

You quote scripture, and for you this suffices as the fullness of the matter.

There is a higher way, which requires one to attain divinity. This is the true wisdom, which comes from the heart, and the divine will. Those who attain this divinity are able to judge all matters, discern all secrets, and are no longer held by the law, sin, or any other thing you are familair with.

These are the true disciples of Jesus. These are they who overcome the world, and inherit the world to come. We say that these are the sons of light, and the children of the living God.

I have sampled enough evil, hypocrisy, and downright deception from this society that I have begun to will myself away from involvement in the world.

The wars my country has waged against the peoples of god around the world has begun to stink in my nose, and I have disassociated myself from politics in general because of this. I will not vote anymore, for I have realized that the only rightous action in America is opposition to evil, and reform altogether. Our enemies are not muslims, they are not clerics; they are the corporations and their demonic lust for the world and its material!

Because of this lust, entire populations are fallin into slavery, slavery to a great monster that is made by men, and demons, and it is destroying every last refuge of rightousness left on the earth.

After I learned more about the eastern lands which we invaded, I learned that these were the last places where a male-centered social structure held power, which kept in check the demonic forces that were rampaging throughout the rest of the world. Women were kept segregated because of their plain understanding of the trouble loose women bring to a society. Women don't guide themselves to righteousness, nor do they follow any sort of philosophy that is useful, they fall headlong into lewdness and depravity, and will entrench themselves as soon as they are able. Evil is what they do, and they will corrupt the youth as soon as the attain this power.

This is perhaps to "prepare the way" for the "liberating" western culture, which is not really a real force of liberty anymore, or any kind of honorable system, but is merely the frontpiece of corporate powers and their many, many slaves.

The attitude of the trilaterialists is the root of this global takeover. The big powers of money have separated themselves from the people, and have cast themselves as an elite class, who now desire to unite their interests over the tops of all governments, and no government is easier to corrupt
than a representative democracy. It is no wonder the corporate powers wish to establish these kinds of governments all over the world.

I call these powers Shaitan, Inc. because there are all part of the same order. They share the same mind, the same goals, and have set their sights on every soul that lives on the earth, and the government of every nation.

Their root is demonic, every head of every great company is filled with demonic people, and their works reflect this.

My frustration only grows, because most Americans avoid these obvious matters, and attack those who bring them up. Everyone in the west shares the burden for this abomination, the very food they eat comes from it, and unless they take a stand against it they are also covered in the blood these shaitans are shedding.

Ark

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
There is a higher way, which requires one to attain divinity. This is the true wisdom, which comes from the heart, and the divine will. Those who attain this divinity are able to judge all matters, discern all secrets, and are no longer held by the law, sin, or any other thing you are familair with.

Ark

You realize this is the same lie satan tricked Eve with. That you can be "God". Someday christians will be "like" God but we won't be God or a god.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Christian,

You have put yourself at the feet of what you do not know.

The mystery will be unfolded to everyone here pretty quick. The mystery behind life, consciousness, and the powers of the mind will be laid open for all.

That is the time we live in. We do not live in darkness, but darkness has tried to live in us.

Christian, what you believe in will not save you. It is a false hope you have given yourself, because the battle is terrible. Those who live in the law cannot find salvation, for law is not of Christ. Christ is the plentitude of life, and love, that comes from a true sense of good. If I have no evil intention in me, or any bitterness, then I am free above free, I am able to go where I want, with whomever I love, and eat the fruits until I am full.

I will be judged by christians, shaitans, and plain old wicked men. All of their intent is to keep a person under the old trickery and deceptions, none of them know Christ as I.

I am sick of the words of liars and pretenders. Hypocrits, thieves, dogs!

Stay away from my brothers and I, you vicarious thieves. Your putrid eye seeks nothing but to invade our repose, may it be run through with a stick.

Living the "laws" of the bible grant holiness to nothing, and virtue is not attained by obedience. When you attain wisdom, you become wise. When you attain high enough understanding, you become God. The rest of them will debate endlessly about Jesus, but most of them are criminals.

I will eat the fruit, and be full, and I will share it with whomever I choose.

Arkaleus

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I see the bible as the word of men done by work and hand of men and it is nothing divine about it, with some good historical references a little bit of chronologically but make to match the Jesus Christian stories, now for the Mormon book you are right Arkaleus he was some smart kid at the right spot in the right time of history and for his book well he perhaps realized something that others did not about the new world but used it for his own benefit.

Now for the subject of this post.

Yes, you are right the beliefs of the antichrist will stunt the growth of the young when parents are too narrow-minded and that is a pity indeed.

I do not believe in the antichrist or the devil as an entity with mind power to dominate man.

I always said that the devil is the work of the human mind trying to justify what they cannot understand their minds are so fix on this beliefs that they can not possibly understand when somebody does not see things the way they do and this is transferred to their children, when a child comes with new ideas or views is usually shun away and scare into believing that is the works of a devil.

The worst thing is that society allowed this to happen with not remorse at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

... If I have no evil intention in me, or any bitterness, then I am free above free, I am able to go where I want, with whomever I love, and eat the fruits until I am full.

I am sick of the words of liars and pretenders. Hypocrits, thieves, dogs!

Perhaps my definition of bitterness and yours are not the same, but it seems to me you are very far from your declared path.

Dbrandt's lesson was dead on. If you choose to understand the nature of pride and humility, then you will see the truth.

When one attains wisdom, one becomes wise. When one thinks of themselves as wise, they are not.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO
Perhaps my definition of bitterness and yours are not the same, but it seems to me you are very far from your declared path.

Dbrandt's lesson was dead on. If you choose to understand the nature of pride and humility, then you will see the truth.

When one attains wisdom, one becomes wise. When one thinks of themselves as wise, they are not.

Quoted for truth.

If you want more..
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
to Arkaleus

I quess your answering me but I am totally confused as to what you are saying. It sounds like you are saying you have acheived Godhood and perfection. If this is the case, then can you explain plainly what you believe about Jesus Christ?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am not able to teach you, because you do not understand me.

You are still stuck at the level of pride/humility, law/sin, and your knowledge still comes from other people, and not from your own understanding.

You are only able to lay charges against me, because you are not able to attain equality with me.

You will notice that I do not seek to discover your weak points, or to challenge the words you say. We are totally incompatible beings.

You do not understand Jesus, you think he is a great king, or a lawgiver, or some kind of deity. Yes, Jesus is a deity, but he is not alone, he worked alone that he bring about a nation of equals under his teaching.

Equals. Equals. Equals. Does the english sense of this word still denote equivalency?

You modern christians are unable to conceive of equality with Christ, or taking matters into your own judgment. You attack those who are able to do so, JUST like them that attacked Jesus, for the same reason.

I get frustrated with you because you are so rich, pampered, and luxurious, and pretend to have knowledge, but are not able to share any with me, instead you array yourselves against me and attack my words.

The whole point of Christhood is the attainment of divinity. Christ whole purpose to appear to men is to make it easier for us to attain divinity and rejoin the Godhead in the union of the "Bridal Chamber".

Away, ye profane, that is not a teaching for you.

You are stuck in the old testament, making equivalents to Jesus to those that slew him. Fools! You make a hideous notion a public praise. I assert my words because they are correct, and only a sharp blade can cut through thick heads.

You will never attain Christhood with others, you will not find any wisdom in books, you will find only confusion, deception, and the sons of hypocrisy. Follow them if you like, speak as them if you like, I will have nothing to do with you.

Your quest for Christ seems vain, and I will convict it openly. You keep learning and speaking, yet you do not advance at all, your mind is a dark as it was when you began, except now you have armed yourself with the weapons of the hypocrits, which is the law and the book.

Have you yet discovered the power of the divine mind? If not then you should not speak at all, becauase if you do it is like the murmer of water, or of the business of leaves.

The Bible does not teach you of the divine mind, nor do your pastors, priests, teachers, or businessmen. What then, are they on about? If they have attained authority over you at all, and you submit to them, why do you do so, if they do not have divinity within themselves? They are the very same vipers and hypocrits that slew the Teacher from Nazareth.

You may ask, what exactly is divinity? You probably think that men cannot be divine. But divinity is what Jesus COMMANDED you to attain. Confused still? That's because you aren't really pursing it, but are pursing the world.

You pursue the world, and then read the book, and think that the law of the book is holiness, and you are saved through reading it. Some of you more modern Christians think that you form a "personal relationship" with your savior. How are you able to say this straightly? The knowledge of Christ is not like meeting your pastor. It is not like meeting the merchants inthe street, you do not find him for speaking or praying, you can only meet him when you acquire divinity for yourself, and are then able to reach the place where Christ IS.

The whole business of AUTHENTIC religion is living a manner in which you might acquire knowledge and divinity, and thus salvation, and having others around who are sharing the same goal as you, so that you make your burdens easier.

FALSE religion is what is offered to you today, and FALSE religion is what you have offered me as though it were geniune currency. Yet I have found the mark of the empire upon it, stamped clean through, and know it to be the dross counterfeit of foreigners.

You don't know how to speak to men wiser than yourselves, because you are unable to receive wisdom. You are constantly seeking the advantage against me because you are unable to meet my mind. You become irritated at my words because they are like a sword, and do not mumble and mitigate, I do not lower my standard to speak to the pigs.

My "whineybaby" post that you pointed to was the equivalent of a profanity being yelled at you. You seemed to think that my anger at you revealed me for "what I am". What profane person you are. My anger at you is justified, along with all those who fight against wisdom, and insult wise persons.

If you were truly authentic Christians, or even truthseekers, then you would join me as brothers, and would speak in a manner similar to myself. You would avoid confronting me like wicked persons, accusing and persecuting.

And to answer a stupid question, Godhood and divinity is exactly what we are SUPPOSED to be after. Yes, I am. I was once ingorant, but never evil, I was one dirty, but never defiled, I wash clean from the filth of the world as many times as I have need to. Am I any different than you? My knowledge is greater. Yet I did not always have knowledge,

Why don't you attain it for yourselves, instead of hampering the path of others who do? We have a name for such persons, and it is not flattering, and it is the same name shared by them that questioned Jesus and sought to convict his words. For the same reasons you do this to me, because you are compelled to.

Let us weigh the gold, then, rich ones:

My posts are filled with knowledge for you. (plunks my posts in the pan on the right)

Your posts are filled with accusations and mockery (plunks your posts in the pan on the left)

Now we need a third party who is literate enough to read the markings I have left here. Your posts may be read by any sighted third grader.

Shidge, Dbrant, and Raphael_UO, you have responded to many of my posts in this forum, and you have yet to rise to my level. You don't seem to really have any knowledge of your own to share with us, and you don't elaborate on the things I say. We are not brothers, equals, or even friends.

I am making you angry because I am declaring your wickedness openly. Yet what of me do you declare? We have heard them all before. Just read the words of the pharasees to Jesus, and you will be there.

Next I know I will hear "Are you a prophet Arkaleus?" "Do you think you are Jesus?" "Do you think you have attained Godhood and divinity?"

I don't call myself anything, I don't pretend and play. I am real in my business, and not a hypocrit. I am something new, and something old, I am the fruit of my Father. I tread upon your malicious questions, and your rude statements.

Do not post responses to me if you can't meet me as an equal, otherwise this whole thread becomes a mockery, and no one gains any wisdom at all.

Again I ask to you, where is YOUR wisdom and YOUR divinity? If you really had it, you would show it, for there isn't anyone who hides the light once it is lit.

Away, ye profane.

Arkaleus.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
OK....., don't quite know what to say, except in my posts I don't belittle or call others' posts whiney. I think you have me confused with someone else. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and will someday live in His sight for all eternity. The Bible assures me of that. I still have to say it also says we will be "like" Christ but we won't be God. There are alot of Bible passages I could give but I it doesn't seem like it would matter. So I will probably still respond to your posts from time to time.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
[Edited on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Esther:

I was giving the Traditional Islamic traditions on women.

If you would like to refute them, then:

Why don't you grant us a discourse or reason and enlightenment?

Why don't you tell us what Liberty is?

Are you ready to die to fight for the cause of righteousness?

Tell me, my lady, how are you equal to my brothers and I?

Arkaleus

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I will repeat this again on this post. God loves all people the same. He has no favorites. He loves women and men equally. He loves me just as much as He loves Moses, and you too. He loves Eve just as much as He loves me. Women were treated poorly in the Bible and so were some men. But it's in there not because it was right but God has put alot of things in the Bible to show us what sin has done to the human race. Look at Moses. Used mightily by God, then he blew it ,by not doing what God said specifically, and God would not let him enter the promised land that he had been leading the Israelites to for 40 years. Look at some women He did honor. Rahab, Tamar and Ruth were outsiders and God brought them into the Jewish race and they are given the privelege of being in the lineage of David. And look what sin did to David. Men and women have both been and are being destroyed by sin. We are in this together.

2nd Corinthians 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye seperate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my SONS and DAUGHTERS, saith the Lord Almighty.

If anyone ever tells you that women are hated by God, reject that lie in your mind(where the majority of battles are fought). IT IS NOT TRUE!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Arkaleus,

I understand you all too well.

You have had a voice with power whisper these teachings in your ear. I too have heard. Pride is not the path to the goal you seek. What is teaching you will tell you otherwise.

The path of Pride is taught by at least one religion on earth. But at least they are honest about who they serve.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I am not able to teach you, because you do not understand me.

You are still stuck at the level of pride/humility, law/sin, and your knowledge still comes from other people, and not from your own understanding.

You are only able to lay charges against me, because you are not able to attain equality with me.

You will notice that I do not seek to discover your weak points, or to challenge the words you say. We are totally incompatible beings.

You do not understand Jesus, you think he is a great king, or a lawgiver, or some kind of deity. Yes, Jesus is a deity, but he is not alone, he worked alone that he bring about a nation of equals under his teaching.

Equals. Equals. Equals. Does the english sense of this word still denote equivalency?

You may ask, what exactly is divinity? You probably think that men cannot be divine. But divinity is what Jesus COMMANDED you to attain. Confused still? That's because you aren't really pursing it, but are pursing the world.

No Arky, I understand you very well. 2 weeks ago you went through this diatribe, that I fell into, to "listen to you or you would leave." Well read the Readers Digest version of what you posted above. You don't want dialog, you want to preach, you want to be revered. Don't think Christ went that far. And I'm SURE you aren't the second coming!

"You are only able to lay charges against me, because you are not able to attain equality with me."

What an incredible ego. I am truely amazed.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

The reasons against teaching about the end times is that you are crippling the appearance of any true leaders, because you pummel the children who appear to lead, and you test them without mercy because of the envy that resides in you, and because of this you have slaughtered and oppressed your naturally evolved ones, who bear the weight of your endeavors.

A popular and growing theory within the realms of child psychology concerns the rapid spread of a noncommunicable disease; that of ADD/ADHD.

These psychologists (they are still few at this point, but the idea is spreading, as I indicated) believe these conditions to be not those of disorder, but rather a giant step in the natural evolutionary process of human development.

Children who have been tested to prove this theory have been given time before a television bank with twenty televisions, all tuned to a different channel. Over 75% of these children can tell the researchers an astounding amount of the information they gathered from this bombardment.

ADD/ADHD gives these children the ability to do 10 things at one time. Yes, they may forget what they are doing along the way and drop a thread or two, but with a little redirection, they pick them back up and continue quite well because the attention deficit is being played to rather than medicated.

The parents who complain that their children are "too active" are those who should be medicated. Rather than trying to calm them down, feed their talents. Challenge them in supervised activities which will give them a sense of accomplishment and pride, rather than badgering them to "behave."

Just a thought. Sorry if this is considered

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Esther:

I was giving the Traditional Islamic traditions on women.

If you would like to refute them, then:

Why don't you grant us a discourse or reason and enlightenment?

Why don't you tell us what Liberty is?

Are you ready to die to fight for the cause of righteousness?

Tell me, my lady, how are you equal to my brothers and I?

Arkaleus

In case nobody has noticed, I will tell you Arkaleus is a Mormon converted to Islam, and he does not wish to engage in any "discussion" , he only wishes to force the values of Islam. Anybody who disagrees with him, consumes any alcohol or listens to Rock and Roll, he will viciously attack and call a vile pig. He is filled with hatred and judgement, just wait, you'll see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join