It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas and the New Madrid Fault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Go check out the latest infos and discussions regarding the thread under Fragile Earth
Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one. www.abovetopsecret.com... .

There is information on pages 76 forward WE WANT YOU TO LOOK AT.

As thread author Robin Marks and contributor PuterMan keep us updated to earthquakes in the Arkansas area and the New Madrid fault, more info posted in realtime reports of earthquake activity. There are resource links to learn more about many related topics. Fracking for fuel/energy is causing irreparable damage.
Your friend in threads

edit on 22-2-2011 by SunflowerStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by SunflowerStar because: sp

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Now we're a movement. Not just a thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If you have seen Gasland, or have been affected in any way by fracking or simply just care about your environment and rights, than you may want to take a look at the referenced thread and links.

This is a rising problem, being met by rising emotions and it is time that we show how much we care about the world we live in. We care enough to NOT let it be taken from us and ruined by 'people' who only care about the bottom dollar.

Check it out.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Outstanding research and contribution from EVERYONE!!!

As we have learned over the past month (globally), all it takes is for ONE PERSON to start a movement and CREATE CHANGE!!!

We CAN and WILL do this!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Time for one of you to please write a detailed summary. Note the word "please." ...please.

thanks for the amazing efforts.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

You got it brother. this IS a movement.
edit on 22-2-2011 by kimsie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i have been following that thread since it was started there is lots of helpfull information on there this is a scary time i don't live in the states but i couldn't imangine what it would be like for all of you that do live there it must be scary knowing the this could go at any moment we just had a quake here in n.z as you proberly know already and that was small on scale compared to what's being predicted for the NM. stay safe i hope it doesn't go off for along time

edit on 22-2-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not sure if it is relevant, but I posted a few episodes of a frecking reality show before: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It shows the sudden "wealth", but also realization over what they have gotten themselves into.

top topics

join