It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017, the End of the Age, Part I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
From Promethea, by Alan Moore, author of Watchmen and V for Vendetta.
i866.photobucket.com...

Why does he say that the world ends by 2017?
Friends, the Bible is VERY clear on when the end of the world is. Frankly, I’m a little pissed at Christian leaders who make up stories to people about Pre Tribulation Raptures and how they don’t know who the Antichrist is, and when the end comes. Don’t they have a budget for this kind of thing?

Anyway, here it is, no fancy talk needed to show you.

From Jeremiah 29: 10-12. www.biblegateway.com...

10 For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

And also notice that Jeremiah a few verses later makes a reference to the 3 horsemen (plus the first round of the Horsemen is the false Christ, the next one is the “vile king”/ Antichrist).

17 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.
18 And I will persecute them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them:
19 Because they have not hearkened to my words, saith the LORD, which I sent unto them by my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them; but ye would not hear, saith the LORD.

Now let’s go to Daniel chapter 9. www.biblegateway.com...

23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

www.lookupfellowship.com...

The word "weeks" was translated from the Hebrew word Shabuwa meaning "a period of Seven" and also "Feast of Weeks," one of the seven Feasts of the Lord:

SHABUWA (shaw-boo'-ah); Noun Masculine, Strong #: 7620: seven, period of seven (days or years), heptad, week; Feast of Weeks (Shavuot) In the original Hebrew, Shabuwa is in plural form; meaning FeastS of Weeks rather than only one Feast of Weeks.

This verse reads: “Seventy Shabuwas or Shavuots are determined.” Shavuot is one of the Feasts called “The Feast of Weeks” (known as Pentecost in the Christian churches). There is only one “Feast of Weeks” per year. To extend the clarity to the fullness of the verse, it literally reads, “Seventy Feasts of Weeks” (or 70 Years) are determined from some starting point unto God’s Rest.

In other words, what Daniel is saying is analogous to saying, 70 “Easters” or “Christmas’s”. Simply put, the “weeks” means years, just like from the Jeremiah quotes. So,
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

This says from the time the commandment to create Israel, November 29, 1947 when the UN declared (UN Resolution No. 181) that Israel was to be restored as a nation again, until the Messiah returns is 69 years (60+2+7 years).

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:

69 years minus the 62 years (threescore and two) is the 7 year tribulation period. The last year, the 70th year, the Messiah is contending with Babylon. So, just plug in the numbers: Nov. 29, 1947 plus 69 equals Nov. 29, 2016. The 7 year tribulation period already began, late November 2009. There is no Pre-Trib rapture. Get over it. There is no Israeli peace treaty to tip people off. The quotation of Daniel 9: 27.
27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Cont’d-

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It doesn’t say anything anywhere about a peace treaty. Taken literally, it means the “prince of the people”/ Antichrist makes a covenant with many people that lasts 7 years (because it’s the end after that). The most likely meaning is this, the UK ratifying the Lisbon Treaty on November 19, 2009: catchthefire.com.au... ed-by-kevin-rudd/

As of 1st December 2009, England no longer exists as a sovereign country. Gordon Brown has signed England over to the European Union and the emerging One World Government. He did this by ratifying the Lisbon Treaty. There has been huge opposition and uproar from the English people who were not given any opportunity to vote or to have a say in the matter despite Gordon Brown promising that they would be given a referendum to decide the matter. Gordon Brown would not give the public information about the ETS and the treaty, he would not answer questions, he did not explain the pros and cons to the people and he responded with insults and name calling such as: deniers, flat earthers, rebels, skeptics, dissenters etc. etc.

I say this because the Antichrist, without a doubt in my mind, is Prince William. All he needed to do was vote for the Lisbon Treaty to fulfill the prophecy. That’s all. More on this in a bit.
So, late November 2009 was the start of the 7 year tribulation, late November 2016 will be end. The mid point when the Antichrist takes over control of the world is 5-19-13. This explains the phenomenon of “5-19-13 Expect Us”. knowyourmeme.com...

From Revelations 9, the 5th trumpet, also the first Woe.

3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.
4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes.
6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.
7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.
8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.
9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.
10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

Would you like to see Alan Moore’s depiction of these “locusts” and Abaddon? From League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol. 2:

i866.photobucket.com...

Here’s Abaddon (John Carter from Mars character) coming out of the Abyss with the locusts that look like men dressed for war.

i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

Here’s a sly joke on his part, the whole gas mask aesthetic one sees across music videos, movies, etc is a play on the inner meaning of the first woe, the 5th trumpet. The gas mask makes one look like a locust (the previous 4 trumpets describe a nuclear holocaust that destroys a third of humanity.)

i866.photobucket.com...

Here’s Jack Kirby’s version of Abaddon, here dressed as a locust:

i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

Anyway, I’m digressing. The point is to show you the period of 5 months. Biblical months are 30 days, 12-21-12 through 5-19-13 is 150 days www.timeanddate.com... . This is the 5th trumpet. People are depressed over the destruction of Babylon.

One last thing to mention until Part II, 5-19-13 is Pentecost, where fire came down from heaven to the apostles. From Revelations 13:
The Beast out of the Earth
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.

We’ll delve more into Prince William and into who this false prophet could be in Part II.

i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...

edit on 22-2-2011 by jcrash because: format

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh god... we havent even had 2012 yet and there's already this about 2017.

It will never end will it...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hmmm funny because people said the rapture could happen at that year oh well looks like we should prepare

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
wow you sure did your studying on that one. But i agree, there is always a later date for the apocalypse lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I see exactly what my elders meant now... the predictions never end because the human ego will not die.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by starwarsisreal

The rapture is a lie perpetuated by greedy delicious centered people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by jcrash

What of the AC stopping the sacrifices?

Currently there is no temple, therefore no sacrifice to stop.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Many many researchers support the 2017 date for various reasons. I think amongst serious researchers such a window of time it is just as if not more popular than 2012.

The whistle-blowers also agree, although they don't seem to be aware or the biblical correlations yet.

Jake simpson whistle-blower

Jake Simpson (see above) stated to us very clearly that the well-estimated date of a potential cataclysmic event was later than 2012. He suggested that 2017 or 2018 might be closer, and that if nothing had occurred by 2020 or so, the danger could safely be considered to be past

We were disturbed to learn from Jake that the military defensive preparations were continuing unabated. It was as if they were still planning for - or insuring against - the Timeline 2 catastrophe. But Jake was phlegmatic about this. The date of the event, he said - if there was to be one - was nearer 2017-18 than 2012. There was still plenty of time to gather information and resources... which is just what he told us military scientists were doing.

Dan Burisch also agreed with this.

Bob Dean trascript

"no later than 2017"

Ive also heard Alfred Webre mention 2017.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
I see exactly what my elders meant now... the predictions never end because the human ego will not die.

Ironic, I'm sure you were predicting more stars...

top topics

join