It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you on a 2012-13 catastrophic timeline? Or are you on a 2012-13 positive future timeline?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The Examiner on Quantum Physics?

I'm on the one in the middle.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The article is just more of that multiverse crap.

As a chemical physicist I have a "somewhat" understanding of string theory: if you need other universes to balance your cosmological state equations, then you are either wrong or maybe worse -- "not even wrong". I could be wrong as well, time will tell. Maybe even in our lifetimes.

As for winter solstice 2012/Mayan calender/5th density/etc and the path I will choose: A 4x4 truck, a mountain top in my farm, my favorite alcoholic beverage of many that evening, an excellent watch, and a good sense of humor!

Someone may walk/drive away laughing....my bets are on me.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I recently started catching myself when I say, "it is the end", and now I am saying, "it is the beginning", because really it is less about the end for me and more about beginning a new way of living; which I believe I currently am.

It is the Beginning after all so why waste time fussing with all those things that are being put to an end!

I am all for the Great Collapse, the Final Blow, the Ultimate Rendering, but I am also for the Recreation of Heaven on Earth. I think I have a pretty good idea of the kind of work that cleaning this World will encompass, and I believe that surviving it and passing on knowledge is a good thing. There is plenty of time to greet the New Beginning by actively participating in it now. Cook only good food. Drink only good water. Rid yourself of all the products that are poisoning the world; and find a way to rid yourself of Money before we all get "cut off" from it. And, the big one, live a Truthful Life, an Honest Life, and only embrace Truthfulness; then we just might have a chance at recreating Commerce and Technology so that we are not slaves to it.

This year is a big test for me to see if I am able to grow in a heavily salted environment. I may fail miserably but I will attempt to wash the salt out and replenish the top soil. It seems like "the end" but really it is the Beginning, sometimes something has to die in order for it to be reborn into something better. The irony of Natural Disasters is that life becomes abundant shortly after, if we can keep the handiwork of Mankind from getting out there!

It is all an ebb and flow of positive and negative, high and low, fast and slow, right and wrong; eventually the pendulum will be where we focus it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

the point for me isnt wether or not I get it...it for me is nowa days all the if's it's and whats......I have been around the block and around the world....I need to see "IT" for my self. Isn't it as ok for somebody to not subscribe to an Idea as it is for someone to subscribe. Or are the subscribers and the nonsubscribers now at odds with each other. Because I dont believe the fantasy I must be the one to prove my disbelief? Noooooooooooooooo!!!! bye bye

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
To me it really doesn't matter whether it's a positive or negative outcome. All you could do in life is try to be as moral/good as you can be.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
@Daughter2

Amen to that!

If your soul belongs to God, and you try and walk the path (God knows I have fallen many times and I'm not through stumbling yet....but the Lord is not through with me yet (maybe never)); then who cares if it is the end (or a new beginning)!

Just be good and try and do better.

Accept your fate.

My bet is still on me laughing!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NEMOats
The article is just more of that multiverse crap.

As a chemical physicist I have a "somewhat" understanding of string theory: if you need other universes to balance your cosmological state equations, then you are either wrong or maybe worse -- "not even wrong".

As a physicist, have you encountered the concept of "nonlocality", the fact that two particles can have immediate effects on each other, even when separated by large distances?

How can light sometimes act as a particle and sometimes a wave?

And how do particles in the double-slit experiment know they're being observed?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Spoken like a true ignoramus.

Why are you even here if you think such things are crap?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
reply to post by GoldenFleece

this quantum thinking crap is pointless....Its all about a bunch of pencile neck weenies trying to reinvent the wheel.Change your future by changing the past. MY FOOT!!!

Well, thanks for trashing my thread. However, this PENCIL (not pencile) neck weenie has a brain that I prefer using. Ironic.

And to my recollection, there was nothing in my other thread that involved your foot with the ideas of changing your future and past.

If you don't understand the concepts, then say so, but you don't have to flame those who are making those attempts. Many of the greatest minds of our past and present subscribe to String Theory and Quantum Physics. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it doesn't cease to be real. I don't know how my laptop works, but every day I turn it on and there it is....working.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh #! I'm on timeline #1. Is there a backdoor?
I've been shown I'll cross over smoothly, whatever that means. I guess we don't have long to wait to find out.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I see a lot folks mentioning the things going on in the middle east. I will ask one simple question....if you didn't have television, radio, phones, internet, or newspapers, would you even know about it? It affects you only because you know, and so you REACT to the knowledge. No, I don't mean this to be a cold response to what's happening, but if we all pull back and look at what's going on in the world (wars and uprisings), we can attribute these conflicts to change going on within us. Will it come knocking on your door? Not unless you want it to. So the question remains....how will you act to the information....or REact, rather?

Reaction: chemical reaction: (chemistry) a process in which one or more substances are changed into others; an idea evoked by some experience; a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent; (mechanics) the equal and opposite force that is produced when any force is applied to a body.

Conflict is occurring BECAUSE of you and the change that is occurring inside of you. Your attitude and response to it are completely your choice, as this is your reaction.....your change. What the OP is posing is that we have a choice in how we react to those things around us. By choosing one emotional level over another, you basically choose one of two different possible realities. Who cares that the Examiner wrote the article...this stuff is not new!

Here's a quantum thought for you to ponder....by quantum theories, the conflicts overseas don't even exist to the rest of the world. Sure, you THINK they do because of what you see and read via the media we use, but technically, they are just rumors. Have you been there and seen it for yourself? No, but even if you did, you'd expect to see it because of what you think you know, and therefor you've already created and chosen that reality. Sounds absurd? Sure it does!! But that is the wonder of what science has already proven about the nature of subatomic particles, multiple dimensions, and the power of our thoughts and expectations.

So now what? No one is saying to ignore what's going on overseas. But it is possible to be compassionate without being emotionally manipulated by the event. Your emotions create your universe!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A lot of people are missing something the article didn't really touch on, which is that you can change your reality whenever you want - which would mean changing the timeline too.

Personally I know it will all turn out well in the end. I know what I want to happen but I would settle for much less

Finding it hard to carry on as though all is well in my professional life, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
both.
from every disaster comes opportunity.
look around you - the earth is changing - it is letting us know
2012 is another date made up by TPTB (the powers that were) to keep us occupied on one disaster to the next, to focus our attention on an artificial moment that will come and pass. The earth will change and there we will continue to see them around us.

Interference from the Cabal - yes they also have free will just like us to throw man-made disasters into the soup mix (HAARP, create another oil spill, or something else that we can't imagine yet)

The only important thing that we need to concern ourselves during this turmoil is to work on ourselves. Move ourselves up energetically, understand what is going on, free ourselves from the many egos that have enslaved us.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Positive , Beginning!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Positive. People will be more aware of their surroundings after this.

All this Nibiru / Alien invasions nonsense is really annoying.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The future is truly indeterminate until observed as the present. Time is illusory and the experience of its flow is simply the change in our perspective of the single 'Now' moment. The future we are 'set' to experience is constantly in flux, it's nature only derivable by the point of reference and state of mind of the observer at the time it was 'observed' or imagined. So the nature of perception of the present determines both the perceived path and the eventual outcome.

If the above resonates with you, then consider this. You are the only conscious entity in your universe. Everything else is a projection of your internal reality, including all matter, people, and situations. That's not to say everyone you know is a 'figment' of your imagination, quite the contrary. They perform the dual roles of being projections of your universe, and also representations of the true individuals which are the only conscious entities in their own unique universes. Together we all interact like merging bubbles of energy within some hyperspatial 'realm.' When you interact with someone else, you are interacting with a version of that person that best suits that situation. This world we call home (and the universe itself) is manifested and made coherent via the shared observations and beliefs - as if it were a co-created dream perpetuated by our experiences within it.

Considering this, the future will not be this or that, it can and will be anything. The available negative experiences range from pole shift, global upheaval, asteroidal impact, and invasion by any number of menaces from space. Positive experiences range from global awakening and enlightenment, transition to a new age where humanity's maturity is achieved through peace, love, and understanding, or simply narrowly avoiding self destruction and changing our ways as a result. ***Those whose consciousnesses are running on a default operating system (those who haven't taken notice of the synchronicity in their own lives, or at least pondered the universe and their relationship with it, will be subject to the outcome provided to them by those influencing their beliefs and decisions now).

So what future you experience depends upon the quality of your thoughts now, not upon the perceived cold mechanical processes of the universe.

The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.
~Marcus Aurelius

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thank you for that excellent explanation.

What's important to remember is, it's not what happens to you, it's how you deal with it.

I recently attended a 311 concert with a group of people, one of whom got caught passing a funny cigarette to a member of another group next to us (originally theirs.) Both were ejected even though there were numerous people in the audience doing the exact same thing. I knew there was no way he'd be allowed back in and resolved to enjoy an excellent concert despite being angry at the injustice, but one of my friends almost missed the entire concert protesting to security and generally making a nuisance of himself.

When the concert ended, it turned out that our friend who'd been ejected was walking around outside and recognized the lead guitarist of the warm-up band, who felt so bad that he invited him to their after-concert party. Being an amateur guitarist who'd recently relocated, he made some excellent contacts and learned some valuable information about local jam sessions -- which is exactly what he'd been seeking since he'd arrived.

I've frequently encountered similar examples of synchronicity that seemed way beyond coincidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by badw0lf

Geez, I was hoping the first post wouldn't be from someone who's mind is already made up before they even read the article.

[edit] Make that the first three posts.

Nice to see such open-minded individuals ready to jump all over anything related to 2012.

edit on 2/22/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

Sorry.. Cant talk now, pouring brains out for your future posts.. brb.

oO

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

What a joke article,. It used the Farsight Institute for data. What a laughable group that is! No matter what they do in their remote viewing they claim success. In one case they report "swaying and music and dry throats and beaches" and then claim it was a marvelous match to their target a tornado in Arkansas.

The article calls this Farsight stuff "scientific results."

The following is a telling quote. It says in short that the results are no different than a flip of a coin.

If the Farsight remote viewing study is correct, it is statistically almost as much a certainty that a positive future will occur in 2012-13 as that a Solar flare-Planet X catastrophe will occur.

The chronovisor was originally developed by two Vatican scientists in conjunction with Enrico Fermi and later refined by DARPA scientists.

This is followed by the important caveat that what is shown by this device may not be correct since you can't tell the difference between reality and something else.

So here is more hedging bets. So nonexistent technology is being used to help in forecast, but it is not reliable and please don't call this article a failure when nothing happens. Gotcha!

It is reasonable to speculate whether the U.S. and other governments and elites may have made a fundamental miscalculation and false decision in using secret forecasting technology to assume that a 2012-13 cataclysmic timeline will be the actual future, when in fact it was an alternative future that will not materialize as the actual deterministic future in 2012-13.

So here are the usual suspects from the Farsight group. It's nothing more than the rehashed junk from other catastrophe scenarios. Notice how these ideas are spread out all over the place. The reason is that this is done is so that these fakes can claim success at the end of the day.

(1) Destructive Solar flares;
(2) Large meteors leading to Tsunamis;
(3) Volcanism;
(4) Flooding of coastal cities;
(5) Self-organized refugees from coastal areas;
(6) Breakdown of government;
(7) U.S. government, military, political and economic elites have gone underground;
(8) Breakdown of energy - no electricity;
(9) Breakdown of food supply;
(10) Breakdown of transportation - no cars, buses, trucks, planes or trains;
(11) Loss of buildings on coastal areas.

One volcano goes off and they'll claim success.
One flood and they'll claim success.
One government turn over and they'll claim success.
One blackout and they'll claim success.
One food price rise and they'll claim success.
As was repeated in the "King and I" etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I think you are spot on with your insight, but i don`t really think every individual has the depth to co-create as they are not aware or capable yet to tune in with their higher selves. To co-create one has to have a depth of being that has earned the trust to do so rensponsible. Otherwise its just mechanics at work which can be predicted and anticipated and although you can say the latter about a consciouss choice, it also depends on
the level of awareness intention which brings of course greater responsibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join