It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you on a 2012-13 catastrophic timeline? Or are you on a 2012-13 positive future timeline?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Now HERE'S a fascinating article that explores quantum physics, multiverses, parallel realities and timelines as they relate to 2012:

In the course of research on potential impending transitional changes during the 2012-13 time horizon, this Examiner.com reporter has identified what can be described as two parallel realities, each buttressed by independent sets of data and personal and institutional decisions – a 2012-13 catastrophic timeline and a 2012-13 positive future timeline.

The two parallel 2012-13 timelines are quite opposite in nature. The cataclysmic timeline envisions 2012-13 as a time when the Earth is hit by destructive “solar flares, large meteors, tsunamis, world-wide coastal inundations, mega-catastrophe.” The positive timeline envisions 2012-13 as follows: “2012 heralds Earth’s entry into the Golden Age, and between now and then is a time of transition from life as you have known it into life totally in harmony with all of Nature.”

www.examiner.com...

This very interesting premise raises the possibility that the reality we'll ultimately experience in 2012 depends on our individual consciousness. Even though it sounds a bit New Age-ish, anyone who's investigated quantum physics and string theory understands the concepts of multiverses and parallel realities.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons it's so hard to agree on what will happen in 2012?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Neither. 2012 will just be another year in a long line of years that have occurred since we started recording them.

It will be as pointless and as useful as them and any future ones will be.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

this quantum thinking crap is pointless....Its all about a bunch of pencile neck weenies trying to reinvent the wheel.Change your future by changing the past. MY FOOT!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

how could beings on the same plane of existence experience different time lines

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Geez, I was hoping the first post wouldn't be from someone who's mind is already made up before they even read the article.

[edit] Make that the first three posts.

Nice to see such open-minded individuals ready to jump all over anything related to 2012.

edit on 2/22/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am on both sides, planning for the worst, hoping for the best. But with such a negative momentum being built up here on planet earth, I am a little on guard and uneasy about current events. 4 volcanoes erupting in one week, along side all the storms and earthquakes has to be a sign of the earth adjusting itself. Also, this brown dwarf or second sun that is rumored to be in our solar system right now, that I hear comes around every 3600 years, kind of sets off alarms to me.
edit on 22-2-2011 by molecularstranding because: spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I don't know...would those living in the areas of the planet suffering from unprecidented and continuing upheavel consider themselves to be undergoing a positive transformation?
I would have thought that to truly transcend, one would first need to shrug off their mortal chains - ie, die first.

The reality is that the world we live on is changing faster than we assumed it would ten years ago and that change, if only initially, is a very real and physical one. We are going to have to deal with that first I feel.
Any enlightenment or transformation will occur after this planet settles back down, after going through the pattern it has repeated for eons.

I think for anyone to grow spiritually, they have to come to a realisation that death is nothing to be afraid of or avoided like something which shouldn't happen.
Yin/Yang, Black/White, Hot/Cold, Good/Bad, Life/Death, all part of the same 'whole' IMO.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You should know better. People only respond when they feel they are right. I will read the article and I already kind of understand what you are presenting. Very thought provoking...thanks for bringing it to my attention. For the small minded people that will insist on typing that you are crazy and too new age...just let them, it calls to everyone's attention how close minded they are!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Thank you. It's amazing how quick some people are to judge before they even understand the concept.

I guess 2012 has become a highly-charged topic.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Neither. 2012 will just be another year in a long line of years that have occurred since we started recording them.

It will be as pointless and as useful as them and any future ones will be.

yes you are correct it will be for you. reality is relative in our biocentric universe. we create and co-create. what happens to one person on 2012 will not be noticed by another's reality. When you understand that there is nothing but mind and all is an epiphenomena of it, the universe makes a lot more sense. Never be to sure of anything, the universe is in constant flux. The laws and constants are ony habits of a larger biosphere and can change at any moment. so can who and what you are...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by itisortofthetruth

how could beings on the same plane of existence experience different time lines

because the universe is your mirror. when you look at it you see yourself. matter, time and everything else are created by mind and without mind they do not exist. you are responsibe for the best you see in the universe and the worst too. you are not a victim of the universe you have created it...

kx

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Very nice, someone else who gets it.

Maybe this thread won't turn out as bad as it started.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

its not that we are the first 3 people ...I was introduced to Quantum Mechanics by a guy named Hawk in 2005. Sorry no sale here!!! Reality is the only answer...check that when I was a kid one of the car ride songs was...."..the bear went over the mountain and all he could see was the other side of the mountain.." My first quantum machanics exposure

we dont live in a hologram
we dont live in the inside of a hollow planet
multidimensional platues cant be proven so in reality they dont exist
Finaly because 1 persom believes something or 1 billion people believe something doesnt have any bearing on wheather the something is real,true,fact, or in any way substancial......my proof you ask? simple,,,RELIGION, THE BIGGEST EXPERIMENT IN QUANTUM THINKING EVEY PUT TO THE TEST
edit on 22-2-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz

we dont live in a hologram

Are you sure about that?

Have you ever read The Holographic Universe?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here is the problem with this concept as it relates to the question "which time-line are you in?" The folks who were just part of the Libyan fiasco are clearly in a catastrophic timeline, as are those who's houses and lives were wrecked in NZ and the people who are getting tossed from their homes. Donald Trump's time line is hardly catastrophic and I had a nice day today - today, but what about tomorrow.

The point of reference is silly. The reason folks buy into this is they feel more secure believing they are in the good time-line, not the bad one. They are where they are. If you knew you were in the bad time-line, and you knew there was a GREAT time-line, how would you feel?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

its not that we are the first 3 people ...I was introduced to Quantum Mechanics by a guy named Hawk in 2005. Sorry no sale here!!! Reality is the only answer...check that when I was a kid one of the car ride songs was...."..the bear went over the mountain and all he could see was the other side of the mountain.." My first quantum machanics exposure

quantam physics is reality, it just defies logic. it shows us the limitations of the rational mind. the proof is in the pudding. would you care to come up with a mechanic theory for the teleportation of information over distance.
It is explained with quantum physics with entanglement. it has been done an example below

Quantum teleportation achieved over ten miles of free space By Casey Johnston | Last updated 9 months ago Quantum teleportation has achieved a new milestone or, should we say, a new ten-milestone: scientists have recently had success teleporting information between photons over a free space distance of nearly ten miles, an unprecedented length. The researchers who have accomplished this feat note that this brings us closer to communicating information without needing a traditional signal, and that the ten miles they have reached could span the distance between the surface of the earth and space.

arstechnica.com...

and that is simple stuff compared with entanglement over time. science is uncommon sense and quantum physics goes way off that spectrum. It is teaching us that the universe is far weirder than we imagined..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

ok I just wrote a reply, on my last sentence i hit the controle+w instead of shift+w I just teleported my message, Go find it

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
Here is the problem with this concept as it relates to the question "which time-line are you in?" The folks who were just part of the Libyan fiasco are clearly in a catastrophic timeline, as are those who's houses and lives were wrecked in NZ and the people who are getting tossed from their homes. Donald Trump's time line is hardly catastrophic and I had a nice day today - today, but what about tomorrow.

The point of reference is silly. The reason folks buy into this is they feel more secure believing they are in the good time-line, not the bad one. They are where they are. If you knew you were in the bad time-line, and you knew there was a GREAT time-line, how would you feel?

no you are missing it. what you are seeing as the whole is your time line. all the good. All the bad in you. you create the universe around you. those peeps you are referring to may be experiencing something different to what you perceive them to be experiencing.

reality is relative...

kx

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Just something to consider, but I guarantee it has nothing to do with feeling secure.

Heck, one of my sigs is "Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion." I've never believed or not believed anything based on how it made me feel, but I agree that many people do.

In any case, I hope people actually read the article before commenting on it.

Originally posted by purplemer
quantam physics is reality, it just defies logic. it shows us the limitations of the rational mind.

Maybe it's a rational mind that some people need to feel secure.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

ok I just wrote a reply, on my last sentence i hit the controle+w instead of shift+w I just teleported my message, Go find it

if you don't get it, you don't get it. i don't mind. you can think what you want but regardless of that this universe will speak for itself and to answer the ops question i would choose neither time line. but simply trust the universe to give me what i need when i need it and it will deliver...

kx

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join