It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil 200$ a Barrel. Iran/Syria/S.A next targets. Lindsey Williams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Alex welcomes to the show ordained Baptist minister Lindsey Williams. Lindsey will reveal on the Alex Jones Show today new groundbreaking information about the plans of the global elite. Because of the executive status accorded to him as Chaplain of the Alyeska Pipeline Company, Williams has been privy to the plans of the elite for years. Last year Williams predicted the price of oil would go up significantly and the market has since skyrocketed, most recently in response to the outbreak of engineered revolution and violence in the Middle East, developments also revealed to Williams by the global elite.

A.J has been pushing his latest interview with L.W's to the extreme, saying once again this is the most important news we have to date. We all, of course, question why do the "elite" working in certain sections of Alaksa's oil industry continue to to disclose such information to the Lindsay to pass onto the masses?...

All I been getting in response on YouTube and Infowars is that it's vital for the people to be aware or it's an oath of the brotherhood to warn or it's one double-agent member of the "elite" who must warn his family and friends.. etc.

Either way, you can comment on the video or why people continue to listen to this guy/
I was around and avidly listening to AJ back in the times when LW predicted the oil shifts, and he was right.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
$250 – $300 is more accurate, and it's all been said before.

I'm buying a horse.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you watch Lindsey Williams' interview with AJ carefully you'll notice some inconsistancies about the dollar death. Lindsey says that "by the time the dollar dies you'll be paying 7-8 dollars per gallon" That's a bit odd don't you think? He goes on to say that there will be a one world currency at the same time americans will be paying 7-8 Dollars per gallon. Now either the dollar is dead or it's alive. $7-8 a gallon is no where near a dead Dollar! They quadrupled the price of oil in the 1970's and all currencies held up.

Lets not forget that Ken Fromm deliberately fed mis info to Lindsey Williams about the BP oil spill last year.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Either way, I'd like to hear the rest of that interview.

Because we, as people, can't change the price of oil.
It is one, of the numerous, things we can't control.

All we can do is "cut-back" our consumption of oil, and watch prices skyrocket.

The irony of it all, is that it's inevitable.
These things will happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Don't worry about the price of oil, we'll fight for it. In the meantime we'll open up all the other oil fields to sustain our war effort. The oil field workers can sustain themselves by eating seal, walrus and bear meat. The people will be required to sacrifice, make victory gardens but we'll sustain the war effort for our children's future and their children's futures. Total war ain't so bad, everyone will be employed either on the front lines or in factories producing tanks, planes, bullets and guns to help our boys over there!

For God, King and Country! Who's with me!?!?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It is interesting about the entire theory of why we don't produce oil in the U.S. I actually could see most of it being true. And about the 7-8 dollar reference, he isn't going to use a not yet made type/rate of currency that no one knows of - like 15 NWO notes or something of that sort. He has to make it where we can relate.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

And about the 7-8 dollar reference, he isn't going to use a not yet made type/rate of currency that no one knows of - like 15 NWO notes or something of that sort. He has to make it where we can relate.

Well I can't relate to a dead dollar that costs $7 for a gallon. Zimbabwe would rejoice at $7 trillion for a gallon and that currency is still alive.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
why does the rulling elite allow old Lindsay to talk?

I think its simply that the rulling elite are a bunch of arrogant pricks. they have the money and power we don't. What are we going to do about it? not much, so who cares what they let old Lindsay say.

They are like the bulley kid, they won't be feared. no anxiety will be created unless they talk a big game. They want to keep us scared and down so they let their plans be known.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd

Well I can't relate to a dead dollar that costs $7 for a gallon. Zimbabwe would rejoice at $7 trillion for a gallon and that currency is still alive.

Fair enough. My main point anyway was that it isn't all that far-fetched.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

well if you do the research and look at all the opec country's entering into protest and riots for whatever reason. Things seem to be as he says. The muslims vs the christians, food price's and political unrest all lead to the same end result. PRICE'S going up, The middle east in such turmoil that they stop buying T-bills and the opening of the U.S.A. oil reserves.

and with china becoming #1 in coal mining and the top gold producer. We are set up for failure in the world market as we are so dependent on opec and oil. China's deal with russia for oil doesn't help either.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

well if you take our current dollar and change it from a federal reserve note to a treasury reserve note would most people actually notice. By just changing that simple writing on the dollar you have changed so much. Are we going to lose our world reserve currency status, IMHO yes, with how china has postioned itself in the world markets they hold all the leverage. ASK YOURSELF how do the richest men in the world stay rich? Sound business deceisions (berkshire dollars and warren buffett) and the flow of information.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
He's already being proven right...

Qaddafi Just Ordered The Destruction Of Oil Pipelines To The Mediterranean
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Business Insider

Colonel Qaddafi has ordered the disruption of Libyan oil exports by destroying pipelines to the Mediterranean, sources tell Time's Robert Baer

Oil has been spiking on fears of a Libyan disruption. Already today the country declared force majeur, effectively canceling oil contracts.

So far the order is only rumor, but if it's true.

Time

There's been virtually no reliable information coming out of Tripoli, but a source close to the Gaddafi regime I did manage to get hold of told me the already terrible situation in Libya will get much worse. Among other things, Gaddafi has ordered security services to start sabotaging oil facilities. They will start by blowing up several oil pipelines, cutting off flow to Mediterranean ports. The sabotage, according to the insider, is meant to serve as a message to Libya's rebellious tribes: It's either me or chaos.

My Libyan source said that in order to understand Gaddafi's state of mind we need to understand that he feels deeply betrayed by the media, which he blames for sparking the revolt. In particular, he blames the Qatari TV station al-Jazeera, and is convinced it targeted him for purely political motivations. He also feels betrayed by the West because it has only encouraged the revolt. Over the weekend, he warned several European embassies that if he falls, the consequence will be a flood of African immigration that will "swamp" Europe.

Jerusalem Post

Will the same thing happen in other places that revolt? Will it really continue like that all the way to saudi arabia? Do we know 100% that it was his decision to destroy the pipelines?
edit on 23-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
this kind of info just underscores my correct decision to get an electric vehicle

but i admit i don't know what fuel the area's electric generation plant uses...
it can't be coal, but it could be gas or oil, here in the pine forests of SC

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Don't worry about the price of oil, we'll fight for it. In the meantime we'll open up all the other oil fields to sustain our war effort. The oil field workers can sustain themselves by eating seal, walrus and bear meat. The people will be required to sacrifice, make victory gardens but we'll sustain the war effort for our children's future and their children's futures. Total war ain't so bad, everyone will be employed either on the front lines or in factories producing tanks, planes, bullets and guns to help our boys over there!

For God, King and Country! Who's with me!?!?
No mention of terrorists or iran or china (as a future problem especially if they don't moderate) or hezbollah or anything specific. Just guns and planes and factories. No wonder you're so confused.

Take your attention and put it on things that matter. Remember, guns don't kill people!
edit on 23-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transendence2012
why does the rulling elite allow old Lindsay to talk?

I think its simply that the rulling elite are a bunch of arrogant pricks. they have the money and power we don't. What are we going to do about it? not much, so who cares what they let old Lindsay say.

They are like the bulley kid, they won't be feared. no anxiety will be created unless they talk a big game. They want to keep us scared and down so they let their plans be known.

Alex Jones and Lindsey Williams are largely unknown. Ask anyone you know if they know who they are. If Alex and Lindsey are legit the big guys won't really care. They haven't reached any level of concern, and judging by Alex's actions on "The View" recently, I'm not sure anyone will take his message seriously. He may have some great messages, but he didn't handle himself well at all I'm afraid.

top topics

join