It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Met My Spirit Guides!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
For all I know they could be Heaven and Hell army recruiter....be careful there......as far as I've known...everyone supposedly has only one spirit guide.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Just a heads up, and this is not a criticism, this happened to me in my process preparing my post to you:

I was starting with this thread:

Stepping away...

My first response on the Stepping away thread was...you need protection...you are being drained by something or someone or your environment in general. So I was not going to just drop that on you I was looking for an old book on Amazon that I loved to recommend to you, when...

Surprise...you have a "Spirit Guides thread" whose names you are afraid to give to us. Not good.

Here is a good test for your spirit guides. Let them know you are feeling drained by your environment, the people around you and you need them to help you noodle it out and find the fix.

That is what spirit guides do. And remember that spirit guides do not know everything and cannot be all things to all people, even you. Also, you are the one who sets boundaries with spirit guides and you have them in your life because you attracted them, so if you have to fire them, do so.

In these grave but glorious times, many spirits are stepping up to plate, because it is their only shot, so be firm. You are in charge, not them. However, they see things you do not, so I recommend a team management style.

Prayers to you now, aw

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Excellent post TG. You should have started a thread about this video series. It is good to see stuff like this being made to tell people the truth about these matters. It is tragic that Joe took his own life he must have truly been tormented.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I want flamboyant guides!!!
Make mine drag queens even, LOL! I laugh, but I'm serious, hehe.

Seriously though (even though I was beings serious anyway
) I believe one of mine is a native american which I think is awesome. I can't wait to read the rest of your thread. My guides don't appear as clear to me as yours do to you so I hope I can pick up on some good info here. Thanks for posting!
edit on 2/23/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Why do you assume that God or Jesus has anything to do with spirit guides?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
While I love reading and learning about the paranormal, spirit guides, angels, demons, etc, with so much information (a lot of it false) it's really hard to know what's right and what's not. I do not know or claim to know how you reach or learn about your spirit guide, but I am curious.

When I was about 10, my cousins, one 15 and the other around 9, were playing with a Ouija board. I was way to afraid to try it, so I just stayed back and watched. My older cousin Sam told me that my spirit guide had just made contact with them and her name was Heather. I was so freaked out I left. I'm assuming, if spirit guides are supposed to be loving, and somewhere along the lines of angels, they probably wouldn't be communicating through a Ouija board? .... Anyone have any thoughts? I'd really like to find out if I have one or how to learn more.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's not something that has happened often with me. I went through a phase of my life where I wanted to learn more about the metaphysical. It was not at all a negative experience for me, but I no longer seek out the unorthodox, because I know we all have the answers within and all we need do is ask. I knew a school teacher that channeled the Council of Twelve. She told me when she was 5 she read Edgar Cayce's book and cried. She wasn't a sleeping prophet like him, but was conscious during the reading with eyes closed and saw visions. I have known one of the greatest psychics that has ever lived on this earth. This is when I came to understand that everything has a purpose and that is service to others even on higher realms. I know nothing of demons and I came to realize that there is no evil. If some people choose to believe in evil, that's their prerogative and I think horror movies propogate a belief in the negative aspect of life.

Even loved ones that have gone on, I think, can be a guide. Depending on what a person is striving for in their life can determine a person's guide or guides. The metaphysical(hidden) is another world, lol. I"ve known people that have told me their guide was a painter that lived on earth or an indian. I've been told that people have five guides. I don't know, but I do know that I've been helped when I've needed it.

I once asked myself, if I would ever get to the top of the mountain. (Sometimes life is very frustrating for me.) Sometime that week, my little boy wanted me to sit beside him while he played his Xbox. I was reading a book, while he was playing and I heard him say "This is really freaking me out." He said this about three times when I finally looked up. One of the soldiers in his game was pointing a rifle right at him and didn't move, until I looked up. As soon as I looked, the soldier turned, started walking to the right, walked up a hill or mountain and disappeared. Talk about a glitch! I knew I had just been answered. I have also been answered in my dreams. The question must be sincere. EVERYTHING we experience is for our soul growth and I've had enough experience in life to know and it's not outside of us. I don't believe in organized religion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

they are prolly your parents! not physical or modern parents..but original parents of your soul! they were prolly the first parents you ever had!

and like a parent they always know where there child is!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
reply to post by dgtempe

They are deceptive spirits. Whether or not they mean you harm is relative because it's just as harmful to lie to you as all of our eternal lives are at stake. Whether they are converts or demons I don't know, but I do know that no holy ghost spirit guide would say what they did. In the Spiritual War, none of us are immune from testing, so we must be very careful of who it is that we listen to.

1 John 4:1-3
The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Error

1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits (A) to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 This is how you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit who confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. 3 But every spirit who does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist; you have heard that he is coming, and he is already in the world now.

Go to Yahweh in prayer, ask for guidance and protection.

you are a screwed up individual to be tellin someone that!

for one your bible is abunch of stories mixed together to sound like one.

the bible is abunch of b/s! why? b/c you worship aliens and yet you would testify that aliens are demons!

take your sheeple b/s else where! we are far removed from the dark ages lets keep it that way!

and before you run your mouth that this country the u.s. was founded on chritianity let me remind u the pilgrams left europe to form a country based on freedom of religion! b/c religion was ruining humanity back home!

jus like u are trying to do!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you for sharing this video. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is a strange territory, are they spirit guides, some sinister or benevolant form of inter-dimensional beings, or are they simply part(s) of your higher self.

Many people fear these kinds of encounters, if it's not in the Bible they tend to think oh it's got to be evil.

I like to dabble in this area of existence from time to time, and have become convinced we are surrounded by many more forms of life than we normally and presently percieve.

I think the hardest thing to trust, is how much if any of my own imagination factors into the encounters.

I will say this though, I have learned some tremendous things through this process, things I would have never thought of or imagined, things that I have been able to do some later independent investigation and confirm were true.

I think it's a big and infinite universe with a lot more to it than we suspect or imagine, and that opening yourself up to that is all a part of personal evolution and discovery.

Not everyone is ready for that, but I have to say, I go back time and time again, because the adventure into the unknown sure beats another rerun on TV or Hollywood Movie or any of the other things we often wile the time away in the pursuit of nothing, learning next to nothing, and experiencing next to nothing.

I have come to believe earth is a form of prison, that ultimately learning or earning your way out, is through learning of and adapting to and becoming interactive with the larger and greater universe.

Our spiritual growth is in many ways stymied by societal constructs of religion and government, I think we all suffer for that more than we can imagine.

Embrace the unknown, dare to be different, and remember always the fine line between insanity and genius is called success.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join