It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Met My Spirit Guides!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It took awhile, but I met my guides.
They are eccentric (sp) and flamboyant.
I can see the man clearly, has Chinese like eyes. Always wears an eccentric hat.
The. Other gave me her name. I asked if they were humans and they laughed and said none of us are human.

Has anyone had a similar experience? One thing is sure. They love me very much.

Anyone else?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

That's very interesting. I would be curious though and ask some questions:

How did you manage this?

If you can disclose it, what was the name you were told?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hmmm...So how were you able to meet your spirit guides? Meditation?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I have not, that sounds great though. Do you have any details on how you came to meet them? I'm not too familiar with "spirit guides." Though, my grandma told me stories passed on through her family (she was Cherokee) about spirit animals. Not sure what my spirit animal is though. I've always dwelled more in the physical plane.
Peace!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes, please share more on how you arrived at the meeting. The who what when where how of it all. Very cool for you. I would love to hear more of what's to come.

congrats

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Second thoughts.
edit on 22-2-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Those aren't your guides. Be careful.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To the OP . Go to a new supplier . Have you ever thought of Re-Hab ?????????

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
reply to post by dgtempe

Those aren't your guides. Be careful.
I am going to tell you all how I came about meeting them. The point this poster raises is one I have myself!

I surround myself with White light. Contemplate for a few moments, focusing on the light that surrounds me.
I then walk into a crowded house, so crowded with strangers that I decide to step out on the porch.
The Sun is warm and the Ocean waves are right there, so inviting that I decide to go dip my feet and feel the total joy of this wonderful beach. I walk for awhile, and there is like a point to the beach.
It is at this time that I ask if I could meet my spirit guide/s.

From the distance, way out at the end. Of the point, I see something that comes to me, almost gliding to me.
Sometimes you see the whole being, other times you see only clothes and no face.

I read this method in a magazine my mother had in Phoenix. I have no link unfortunatly.

NOW: Who are they really? I truly do not know.
They come to me when I do this meditation.

I hope they are benign. I just don't know.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

I will say the names. I hope its ok with them.

The man is Dreed, the woman is Sonya

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I’ve read you can see your guides by doing the following,

Every night before you go to sleep say in your mind “I wish to see my guides” It may take a week but it will happen.

Then later on after you have become accustomed to seeing who your guides are, and if you have a question for them, before you go to sleep ask in your mind. “I wish to talk to my guides”

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

I'm counting on you to recommend your supplier and your last rehab???

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I have a feeling you may be right. So who are they and do they mean me harm??

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

ABOUT WHAT?

How I do this?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

did they at any point tell you that they were your spirit guides?
thats a big one.
deep down you know your spirit guides (or angels) and will recognize them for what they are. there are others though, and are very very comparable to a succubi. they show you everything you want to see, appear to be loving, yet slowly drain you.

hope you the best though. the important part is to remember that the more you will find about the other side the worst your life will become, and this only has to do with spiritual enlightenment.
(worst in everyone elses eyes)

you dont give someone a gun if they dont have the physical ability, or mental aptitude to use it, you know?
when they begin to see the other side of life for what it is, things change a bit and you can begin learning, but life will make you prove your worth every time to advance. its frustrating as hell, but just a headsup for you my good sir.

if you are serious and not a troll or someone with an overactive imagination, playing on peoples beliefs, you will converse with your guides about a little place called akashic. tell then you want to see the library and just maybe you can get in for a short enough time to prove to your self that this is all very very real, and runs deeper than any of us realize. untill then, happy learning, it'll be an experience

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I absolutley believe we all have guides. My daughter told me the name of mine when she was a little girl and then I saw her once. I heard her before I saw her. I heard the rustling of a newspaper and then she was sitting on my bed. I felt a lot of love from her. She was showing me that I was reading a lot of negativity, which was affecting my partner and i and then I saw a fountain. We literally flow from one fountain. The newspaper had a message for me, lol. Anyway, her name is Bethan.

I have really had some experiences. All you have to do is ask. If you could think of life as a hierarchy and those on a higher plane are there to assist also.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I will say the names. I hope its ok with them... I hope they are benign. I just don't know.

There is definitely the need for discernment. Do they have a lightening, loving effect on your energy or is there something that doesn't feel quite right? Spirit guides are real and can come from several places. On the lighter side, geneologic relatives and multidimensional aspects of your own larger being or soul group, as well as evolved beings on higher dimensions. On the darker side, lower astral entities or other manipulative energy vampires. You can feel it when you are quiet whether or not it is a loving feeling or something not to get involved with,

Assuming they are positive, they can be useful guides in developing your own spiritual self-evolution. Treat the connection line any other relationship in terms of kind spirit and bi-directional communication and it can be a rich connection. Always protect yourself either by surrounding in light and love or casting a circle depending on your inclination. Everyone's relationship with their spirit guides, if discovered, differs to some degree, but generally, to talk about something dissipates some of the energetic power. Things like names have power (but don't sweat the disclosure.) Talking to people about your experiences is fine when it feels right, but always keep at least a piece of each experience to yourself, speaking it to no one. That piece is for you alone and will be evident.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Not a troll at all. And the idea of the ashkashi (sp) records is one i will try. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

They are deceptive spirits. Whether or not they mean you harm is relative because it's just as harmful to lie to you as all of our eternal lives are at stake. Whether they are converts or demons I don't know, but I do know that no holy ghost spirit guide would say what they did. In the Spiritual War, none of us are immune from testing, so we must be very careful of who it is that we listen to.

1 John 4:1-3
The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Error

1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits (A) to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 This is how you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit who confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. 3 But every spirit who does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist; you have heard that he is coming, and he is already in the world now.

Go to Yahweh in prayer, ask for guidance and protection.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Please watch the following vids. After watching them, if you feel that they don't apply to you then disregard. It was produced by a Christian organization, but most of the people relating their experiences aren't.

I believe you will find them fascinating whether you agree with the conclusion or not. The author-- and one of the experiencers--in this vid was named Joe Fisher. A very talented writer & investigator.

He killed himself a few years after this video series was made. They never left him alone. Peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join