It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question this Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Two magnets facing each other cannot connect.
Two magnets with one facing opposite can.

Why? The two magnetic fields when pointed at each other push energy away from each other thus creating weightlessness.

So in a sense you would be able to hold an object between to magnets in the air if it had magnetic elements contained within the object with this energy?

Now here is the fun part, is it possible that our Solar System is made up of a giant magnetic field which allows all the planets, stars etc. to stay in there place do to the amount of magnesium on each rock out their?

Remember in a weightlessness environment things can float away but if there was just the right amount of magnesium the object would stay put but spin from the magnetic pressures being applied thus giving us the �Great Spinning Effect which would hold everything down meaning gravity.

Just a thought? If my theory is too far fetched please enlighten me on this subject.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The Magnetic force and Gravitational force are not related as far as we know.

I'm not sure I get what kind of field you are talking about for this magnetic levitation. Perhaps you could drap a field diagram?

Though the idea that magnetism plays a roll in the formation of the solar system is falwed in one main way...electronmagnetism acts over a very shrt range becoming very weak the bigger the distances...and the distance between the sun and planets is big. (93 million miles for earth)

Lastly, just a little correction for you. Magnesium is a metal element. I think you mean magnetism.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thank you for that correction, I was just curious. I know when you take a magnet and face it at another one it can be pushed but what I was basically considering was couldnt that energy being created between the two actually hold an object??? If so, and I understand your meaning of short distance..but can you prove to me that on either side of space there arent two giant magnets lol remeber this is ATS a place where anything could be possible, but seriously thank you for helping me understand how that works.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is a very good post justmytype. Follow this link, and then do some further research on the A-laws.

It shouldn't be too technical, but I think you'll enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks very much, very interesting read. I love the fact that anything I question eventually someone on ATS will guide me in the direction of finding truth.. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think Eignstein was looking for the link - Grand Unification Theory, i believe.
Another point, a version of your idea is the

www.o-keating.com...

new topics

top topics

join