It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how evil McDonalds really is!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
4 Teh Lolz

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
O.o i dont want him commin to my house

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That's the thing though. McDonald's cannot be evil because it is not a living entity with the qualities which a living being would have.

It is a corporate enterprise. Essentially all it is, is paperwork, brick and mortar, and employees.

If any evil actions are committed, it is by individual human beings choosing to commit that action for profit or whatever reasoning.

That is why corporations are used. They essentially shield individual human beings from being busted on what would be considered criminal charges. Instead, the non-human corporate entity will swallow the charges and pay some silly little fines.

What can you throw Ronald McDonald in jail? NO? Then explain how the hell a corporation gets treated like a person.

I cannot slap him. He does not exist. He is a illusionary umbrella to protect criminals from criminal liability.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Great artistic representation of Mcdonalds. No matter how they are sued for their terrible food they just come back nastier than ever.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Creepy.

I liked

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh dear poor Ronald he used to be such a nice boy.Providing a place for people to stay while their loved ones underwent medical treatment.Now look what happened to him....an immortal vampire.What is the world coming to?

new topics

top topics

join