It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Italian Dressing in the World - Pizza Hut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah, I know right? But it is. I found it is the Yum brand, but unfortunately, they don't sell to the public (they manufacture for many leading chain restaurants). I've seen lots of online recipes that supposedly mimic it, so plan to try them soon, since I can't buy this anywhere.

It has this tang to it, that is just indescribable.

edit on 24-2-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lol never thought id see a thread on ATS about salad dressing... That being said italian is my favorite kind. Hungry Howies isn't so bad, but they call it sub sauce.

*Edit* Oops I did not even realize Ats had a food forum.

Deebo
edit on 22-2-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Red wine vinegar?
That's teh one that curlz mah tose.
Never had Pizza hut dressing, err anything PH in about 2 decades for that.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I still prefer the make and shake your own packet with balsamic vinegar and canola oil. or a wet and dry...oil and vinegar with blue cheese crumbles....yuummm But thats just me ;-)

Silver

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Obviously I'm not the only one...there are all kinds of attempts to duplicate it all over the net. It isn't vinegar, as I'm not crazy about that flavor of tang, though I'm sure it's in there. I think it's more lemon that gives it a kick.

Anyhow, I'm going to look at the recipes of others and give it a try. If you've never tried it, and like creamy italian dressing, you should just go into a Pizza Hut and order a side salad with it. You'll be very surprised (and then depressed you can't find it anywhere)....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm addicted to their dressing and use it on everything from salads to sandwiches and even fries. I've tried several of the recipes I've found online and none are exactly like it, so I figured out a way to buy it. What I do is I go there about once a week, I order a salad to go and fill the salad container with just the dressing, then I bring it home and put it in a jar in the fridge. That's usually enough to last me a week.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Paul Newmans - Original Recipe Italian Salad Dressing is the *BEST* in the world I tell ya. Gotta mix shake it up good though before you use it. Add that to a salad with parmesian cheese and YUMMO your good to GO!!! hehehe

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
I still prefer the make and shake your own packet with balsamic vinegar and canola oil. or a wet and dry...oil and vinegar with blue cheese crumbles....yuummm But thats just me ;-)

Silver

Yummmm "Good Seasons" is the best! I like it w/ red or white vinegar.

Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing is good too.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I worked at a Pizza Hut for a long time,
I was a cook/oven operator, cashier, dish washer... name it... I did it...

I must say their salad dressings are awesome!
I HATE Bleu Cheese, but I loved theirs!

Yes, Yum! Brands is the company responsible for producing their food...

Yum! also provides for KFC, Taco Bell, Long John Silvers, Boston Market
that's all I can remember at the moment...

Yum! is located in Louisville, Kentucky

When I worked at Pizza Hut, we had a lot of people come in and buy our dressings...
We would charge them for a few sides of it and give them a medium fountain drink cup to fill up at the bar with the dressing of their choice...

You should go to your local Pizza Hut and tell them your "friend" does the above at a different restaurant...

Its nothing illegal as it does not go against the polices of the store... so I don't see why they cant?

I wish you luck... oh and as far as, how to rig a version up... don't have the slightest clue, sorry... but try what i said

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip! I'll try it!

Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing is good too.

Yep, I do this one a lot, and whenever I have to bring dressing for like a group lunch/dinner, etc. I bring this, people try it, and love it (and it's always gone). Kens makes it.

new topics

top topics

join