It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi vows to die a martyr on Libyan soil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Gadhafi vows to die a martyr on Libyan soil

www.ctv.ca

Libya's longtime leader Col. Moammar Gadhafi vowed Tuesday on state television he would die a martyr on Libyan soil rather than flee his country.

Speaking from what appeared to be a bombed-out concrete bunker but was reportedly the front hall of his home, which was attacked by U.S. airstrikes in the 1980s and never repaired, Ghadafi gave a furious, defiant speech during which he repeatedly shook his fist in the air to emphasize his points.

"It's not possible that I leave this place, I will be a martyr at the end," Gadhafi said, through a translator.

Gadhafi, wearing brown robes an
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It was already obvious that this nutjob was out of touch of reality. He keeps proving over and over that he does not care about the citizens of his country but only himself. I hope they catch this guy and arrest him and serve him proper justice. Maybe he will get his wish and become a martyr.

I have a feeling that someone in his close entourage is going to take care of him if you know what I mean. He is flushing the whole country down the toilette.

www.ctv.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I think we could oblige him, certainly no significant loss.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Gadhafi needs to go! For the good of all the people in that region.

It is only a matter of time before foreign forces step in and intervene if they are already not doing so.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Great thread on related topic...

Libya's Gaddafi: 'I Will Die A Martyr

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
selfishly dieing while pushing your own self interests and personal gains is not being a martyr lol , what is going on between some of these so called leaders ears sometimes

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for the link. I used the search engine and nothing showed up

Sorry mods, please delete this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Foreign forces??? Lefties have been on here howling about Bush and how we need to leave Egypt alone and anybody else who "rises up" to their own. Even Obama said ethnic cleansing in Iraq would be better than sending troops. I guess somebody needs to clarify this all.

new topics

top topics

join