It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super 8

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
ok so i just saw the trailer for this movie .... its looks just amazing apart from the fact the trailer shows nothing LoL
...i just hate that

Any thoughts ?

Trailer and website

seems very ATS appropriate lol.... "dont say a word about this"
edit on 22-2-2011 by tokzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Was definitely a cool albeit mysterious trailer.
Hard to say much more heheh.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well being JJ Abrams, whenever he's involved in something trailers and tv spots tend to not show much to grab interest (Cloverfield, Lost and a few others he's been a part of that aren't major movies like Star Trek and Mission Impossible 3)

I only planned to see Thor this year but with all the cool trailers (Super 8 being one of them), for once I might see a handful of films this year

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
this is one of those i think i will actually pay the cinema go to and see YAY! depends on the second trailer, usually it shows a little more info

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

I saw this title and what it's all about on the web site that lets you see what's coming out in the future:
teaser-trailer.com...

You can see movies coming out until 2015, including the sequels to Independence day and Avatar.

and its directed by Steven Speilberg about a trailer with aliens in it who accidentally crashes into a vehicle near a train track, headed for a military base in Cleveland. The trailer is opened and out come the aliens....

I can't wait til it comes out, and will be going to see this along with Battle L.A.

Loving these alien-themed movies being on the rise

edit on 24-2-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That teaser trailer site seems pretty uh un reliable or just not frequently updated. Akira is shceduled for 2013 not 2012 and Dicaprio is not going to be in it neither is Joseph gordon Levit. and how is Blade IV coming out when the Snipes is in Jail for the next three years. A bunch of other crap too but I'm sure it seems like a general info site so cool but ..................

new topics

top topics

join