It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

milk and coffee produced from.....blood?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Hypothetically, yes I would try one of these products, if it were true. I don't have a problem with that.

Blood consists of four major parts: red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and plasma. Please tell me how these things can be made into coffee.

you are right i cannot tell you how...

read the article!!!

if you cant find it there look at more sources (that is what i am doing because i dont believe it either)

stop asking me how, i am not the russian scientist or the russian paper that said that this is true...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OK they see all, I think I know what they are doing. They are taking the blood and making it taste and look like these products.

If that is what is it, then I would be willing to at least try these products.

All I am saying is Pravda has been known to post some BS stories.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
OK they see all, I think I know what they are doing. They are taking the blood and making it taste and look like these products.

If that is what is it, then I would be willing to at least try these products.

All I am saying is Pravda has been known to post some BS stories.

but those BS stories give people laughs and maybe even hope of something this messed up to be real...

come on, we all love these laughs

i love "fake" newspapers (as i call them) here in the US...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i wonder what is the percent of getting aids or HIV from these products (if they are real)...

???

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Zzub I was raised on "blood pudding".

I enjoy Blood pudding fried with my sausage and eggs and some fried bread,
Only we in my family call it Black pudding

Milk from blood, why not all milk is, is white blood cell, (pus)

Pus is not dangerous. Pus is rather delicious, especially when it's mixed with sugar and frozen, or bubbly hot atop marinara sauce and pizza. Fermented pus with acidophilus bacteria makes for a tasty breakfast, especially if jellied fruit preserves are mixed in. I used to enjoy Dannon's pus, but Brown Cow makes a brand where the saturated fat rises to the surface. Now, that's 'hearty' food! Read more click the link
www.notmilk.com...
Last year, the average liter of milk in America contained only 323 million pus cells

www.notmilk.com...

[edit on 17-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Zzub I was raised on "blood pudding".

I enjoy Blood pudding fried with my sausage and eggs and some fried bread,
Only we in my family call it Black pudding

Milk from blood, why not all milk is, is white blood cell, (pus)

Pus is not dangerous. Pus is rather delicious, especially when it's mixed with sugar and frozen, or bubbly hot atop marinara sauce and pizza. Fermented pus with acidophilus bacteria makes for a tasty breakfast, especially if jellied fruit preserves are mixed in. I used to enjoy Dannon's pus, but Brown Cow makes a brand where the saturated fat rises to the surface. Now, that's 'hearty' food! Read more click the link
www.notmilk.com...
Last year, the average liter of milk in America contained only 323 million pus cells

www.notmilk.com...

[edit on 17-7-2004 by Sauron]

very good info!!!

thanks on sharing this...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
Pravada spews forth much sensationalism, or to put it bluntly,BS. And my opinion is that this is but another example.

I agree with you there. There was some other topic on ATS that started from an article on Pravada.
There is no way I'd consume anything that was made from blood alone. At least I know now why there is always a blood shortage. haha!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join