It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

milk and coffee produced from.....blood?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
infowars.com...

"Scientists from the Russian city of Voronezh managed to produce milk and coffee from.blood."

"Scientists from a technological academy located in the Russian city of Voronezh developed a revolutionary technique of producing an entire array of food products such as milk, yogurt, chocolate and coffee from blood, reported the academy's administration to "Interfax"."

this is crazy!!! (and sickening)

would any one of you (ATSers) try one of these products if you had the chance???

Read the original in Russian:
news.pravda.ru...

EDIT: link

[edit on 16-7-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sounds good. I'd try it. Maybe the Russians know a little more about vampires then we do
Perhaps they came out with the first commercial vampire diet

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
would any one of you (ATSers) try one of these products if you had the chance???

WHAT are you say?!

Sickening, just sickening.

I don't think so buddy, not in this life time or the next trillion. I would rather become a vegetarian...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Eww...

of course I would never try any of those products made from blood. That is absolutely sick. I like my milk just the way it is. (From cows, I hope...)

[edit on 16-7-2004 by Brittany]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I would try it. Blood? No big deal. Just think about other stuff you eat already. I mean c'mon the Brits eat black pudding don't they? I think i heard that is made from pigs blood. Also, it has to be better than whats in a hot dog. lol

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was raised on "blood pudding".

If you have never heard of it, look it up, especially how it's made.

Needless to say, when I was 10, I questioned the ingredients and haven't eaten it since.

*burp*

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Zzub

You think thats bad? The Massi mix ox blood and ox milk to make long strands of good they eat. No cooking or anything...jsut mix and pull out a giant strand that resembles snot.

Yum.

Also, I'd love some more creditable sources for this. But I'd eat/drink it. Heck, people drink city water all the time and that is partially reclaimed from human waste. It doesn't matter where something came from, only the state its currently in. Since blood flows to cow mammeries...then the mammeries make milk with the nutrients of the blood...whats the difference?

XL5

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey Advisor, not to bash or make fun of you but "WHAT are you say?!" is engrish and the rest is perfect english, so I dunno maybe "all your grammer are belong to us?" J/K!

Edit: We are what we eat but I don't think I'd eat stuff made or directly from ourselves.

[edit on 16-7-2004 by XL5]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think the answer to your question is where the source of the story is from PRAVDA, nuff said.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Nu ruskie umnaie! Well Russians are smart. Cool. I dont want to eat it but this is awsome! If they found a way to do this Russian scientists are really smart. Cool article too ( i know Russian).

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
some say they will try it and some people say they will not try it...

why???

you know what my saying is: if it tastes good, eat it!!!

i hate when people in movies, for example, realy enjoy a food and when they find out what it is made of they spit it out of their mouths...

come on if you like it eat it, your not going to die (unless the milk has aids :lol

nyarlathotep---

the source of the story is from PRAVDA so what???

what are you saying???

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Pravada spews forth much sensationalism, or to put it bluntly,BS. And my opinion is that this is but another example.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thy see all, I am saying that Pravda is the American equivalent of the National Enquirer. I am sorry for you if you don't understand that. Have you seen any of the other stories Pravda had produced? I think that if you ask most of the ATS'rs what they think of Pravda, they will say the same.

How can you honestly say that milk and coffee were produced from blood? If you believe that, you may also think that you can turn silver to gold. Also, I have a bridge that I want to sell to you.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hmm...i wouldnt mind trying it, as long as its healthy...

I like my coffee O+, thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Thy see all, I am saying that Pravda is the American equivalent of the National Enquirer. I am sorry for you if you don't understand that. Have you seen any of the other stories Pravda had produced? I think that if you ask most of the ATS'rs what they think of Pravda, they will say the same.

How can you honestly say that milk and coffee were produced from blood? If you believe that, you may also think that you can turn silver to gold. Also, I have a bridge that I want to sell to you.

sry i didnt know because i dont understand russian...

also i questioned there claims...

any way, how much is that bridge???

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
sry i didnt know because i dont understand russian...

also i questioned there claims...

any way, how much is that bridge???

Sorry, that won't work, because they post all of their stories in English as well.

BTW, the Brooklyn bridge I am selling is $1,000,000. If you could kindly send the check payable to........well you know what I am getting at

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
nyarlathotep---

what will not work my excuse???

i didnt know that the articles were posted in english as well...

BTW im writing the check now...

lets stay on topic now...

YOU have NOT answered my question yet you just criticized my sources...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
They see all, what was your question? I will stay on topic, but you must realize that Pravda is very far from a relaible source.

If your question is would I try any of these products, I will say that these products do not exist.

Please tell me how you can turn blood into coffee or milk?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
They see all, what was your question? I will stay on topic, but you must realize that Pravda is very far from a relaible source.

If your question is would I try any of these products, I will say that these products do not exist.

Please tell me how you can turn blood into coffee or milk?

that IS my question...

i cannot answer your question because i dont understand the russian manual that the russians used to create these products

anyway this question can now be a hypothetical (sp???) question...

so would you???

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hypothetically, yes I would try one of these products, if it were true. I don't have a problem with that.

Blood consists of four major parts: red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and plasma. Please tell me how these things can be made into coffee.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join