It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron In Tour Of Middle East & Egypt On Arms Tour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Cameron Defends Arms Tour Of Middle East

David Cameron has robustly defended his decision to travel around the Middle East with arms manufacturers in the wake of the dramatic uprisings that have swept across the region.

In this sky news article it explains why British prime minster David Cameron is in Egypt and Kuwait the reason is to defend arms deal not about democracy, however it didn't take long enough for the propaganda to kick in and spin his trip has a push for democracy.

push for democracy Telegraph Spin

Now the question will obama visit Egypt again? maybe, but if does visit egypt now or the middle east then the people will figure, that these revolutions were really started by the united states, and co oriented by the CIA.

In any case, i believe the uprisings were started by the government, there are some earmarks which are left to point that they were starting the uprisings.

i have seen how these so called revolutions really work and have seen them work in eastern eupore back in the 90s.

Lets not be fooled by them.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If I remeber right, Bahrain is hosting the annual arms show in their country. I am assuming this is why he is there with the defense manufaturers.

new topics

join