It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fans Boo US National Anthem in Montreal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hmmmm....I thought you guys were our friends?

sports.yahoo.com...

dom

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So did they, until the US/UK decided that the failure of democracy was due to the French not allowing themselves to be bullied into signing a fig-leaf resolution, rather than the fact that the US weren't ever willing to see if inspections could actually work...

Honestly, if the US people are going to start being so horrendously anti-French, you've got to expect a bit of tit-for-tat from French Canadians.

Can't imagine the US people reacting well if a French team was playing against a US team right now, can you?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dom
So did they, until the US/UK decided that the failure of democracy was due to the French not allowing themselves to be bullied into signing a fig-leaf resolution, rather than the fact that the US weren't ever willing to see if inspections could actually work...

Yeah, the inspections " were working ". That's why Irak has already launched some SCUD missiles !

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Can't imagine the US people reacting well if a French team was playing against a US team right now, can you?

Our gripe is with France, not Canada. They have no reason to boo our National Anthem.

They should show a little respect to the country that provides them thier national security.

Did you know the NYC police Department has more police than the Canadian military?

dom

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Except Ultra... that the "SCUD" missiles were Al-Samoud missiles as I predicted yesterday. I wonder why that hasn't been reported very actively by the mainstrem media... hmmm... I wonder...

jms - Yep, not surprised. I'd heard bits of NYC were close to being a warzone.

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by dom]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Was reported, then later reported Scuds HAD been used.

top topics

join