It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i thought my dream was away to kill me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
last night i had a dream about just a heap of random stuff as you do but as the dream was about to end i started relising it was a dream so i thought right better wake up its probably morning so i tryed but just couldnt and i collapsed in the dream and everything went black some music started playing and a woman was speaking to me i dont know what she was saying but a book appeared in front of me and started opening pages by its self i looked in the book to find pictures of my life and then it hit me my lifes flashing before my eyes am going to die so i screamed noooo at the top of my voice then i came out of this weird state woke up and was litually shaking and felt like somthing tryed to end me haha but yeah i need some one who can explain this dream to me in like a way that a dream analyst would or some1 with theorys about what it means thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
'___' is released when you dream and sometimes before you die. the people who see their lives flashing before there eyes before death probably get the same kinda hit you got that night.
edit on 22-2-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

yeah thats what i worried about because i wasnt sure if i was going to die or not but thank god am here was a weird experience i have hallaucanated and everything and i still say that dream was scarier than a night terror lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Interesting... Do you think about death often? Any traumatic experiences the happened in the past? Are there any stresses that are bogging you down now, like depression, anxiety, etc? Are you on any medication?

What helps is to write down of how you feel, what happened, why it occurred. Keep a log book with you.

I find that I think about death way more often if I'm lonely, depressed, guilty.

Anyway getting into your dream do you remember the voice of the woman? Did the woman sound angry, sad, gentle, happy, peaceful?

What flashbacks of your life did you see? Were they good or bad?

I would like to hear more about it thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

hey i dont really think am depressed or nothing no but i do have alchol related anxeity and yeah i was thinking bout keeping a log book of dreams recently anyway just never really got round to doing it the womans voice was like a happy one but at times it would sound like she was trying to lightly give me into trouble aswell its weird just the feeling i got and the flash backs were shown in photo form i just seen from like my 5th birthday till my 7th just me with freinds out side on my micro scooter then i felt a breeze at the back of my head if i was even in my body because i dont know but if i was it would of been the back of the head i felt this breeze thats when i shouted noo out of instinct and i woke up and started shaking i think in its own way it was trying to tell me to wise up with the life stle i have at the moment but i dont know

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh you might've had a Astral Projection then. I hear from some that they feel a breeze when they come out of their body and back in as well. You remember your vision quite clear it seems. But don't worry you weren't gonna die. Everyone gets scared for the time being of being separated from their bodies. Read a book on Astral Projection if you have a chance on your free time. Or youtube has some awesome info about it. Always becareful too. Always ask for a good spirit guide to protect you when you are commited to astral project.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

yeah man will do thanks for info mate

new topics

top topics

join