It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Listen up everyone, getting ridiculous now..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

coming from a guy with a hovercraft experiement in his picture ???

I come from truth and love friend

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

thank you ffor you honesty friend, appreciated

I do belive channlers Ive talk to. They have been in contact with beings from this G.F. Research Ashtar Command and you might get some insight.

The spiritual people of our world wide web, only live on websites that spiritual, you want proof ? Goto one, open up to the people their and ask questions. It could even change your life friend.

Love and Light

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

LOL! okay friend, Im not asking you too belive me ? I think y point was think for YOUSELF!

Our telescopes and all that space junky crap... its all ran through governement, you think the government would let people like you understand that their are Intelligent beings of Light here and there :O ?

NO! Because people like you are ignorant, even if a alien came up and smacked you in the face you would still deny ...

Frequency - Bassed on your energy and how much feelings you can amp out of your heart and mind (Positive forms) YOU my friend live in a LOW frequency, you dont understand yet because you are not 'awake'. Maybe one day when you drop your ignoarnt bull# and live in the name of light and love, thigns will come to you and you will be SHOWN the naswers to all your questions..

^^ As for now, your ignorance, envy, hate, disliking, unloving attitudes will keep you in this "Hell" we call 'LOW FREQUENCY"

As for my writing skills, I could care less about them or this rant. I just want my brothers and sisters to think outside the box and stop thinking about themselves and their own life. Theres more to life THEN MEETS THE EYE. Seeing isnt always beliving my friend.

As for me, I close my eyes to see

Love and Light friend

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

heh

Thank you for your replie brother

Love and Light to you

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

hmm, thank you for your words friend.

The way I see it, an open minded person is someone who:
Doesnt think about just themselves
Thinks outside the box
They dont have to accept EVERYTHING, but dont dismis everything because you dont understand/belive
Someone who doesnt just take Info from random people online and follows their heart/soul and mind ( Iknow the irony in that
) BUT you guys live off this silly site, there isnt anything special about the interent you know. You cant get everything you want to hear on it. Go off in the world and look for your answers, dont just hop on "ATS"

^^ that should help you 'see what I see'

Love and Light friend

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Of course

I feel like sometimes we NEED a "2012" event to elimate the lower frequency people on earth. There are Waaay to many beleif systems, too many people joining religions "because it feels right" ... you know ?

If people could think for themselves and look deeper into their hearts and souls (not metaphorically, but literally)
I think we would have contact in NO TIME!

The thing is there are planets in our galaxy with the same life capacity and style of planet, the difference is their frrequencies are higher and they vibrate with more positive energy - there for THEY GET CONTACT :O
Noot to mention these other civilizations and space brothers BELIVE IN US, but we dont belive in them :O HOW RUDE !?

Love and Light friend

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

My good friend again HEY!

.. I am not saying everything you see in the sky is ET.
I HIGHLY doubt even 5% of UFO's are ET haha because no beings of light and love are going to float our skies.

But I know there are those watching, a few ET cant help out a planet of 7 billion you know. The odds of ignorance out weighs the truth that they even exist... reason why they WONT show themselves.. Yet!

like I said, continue living alone in pride and ignoarnce
The diffrence is we will go our different ways when this body is donzo

Take care friend

Love and Light

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hey call me what you want, and I never said Obama was reptilian hahah ! Wtf man, where are you getting this stuff ?

I feel hundred percent sure Obama is man, just being lead by reptilians :O

L & L friend

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Hey I enjoy sarcasm too my friend
thank you for the laugh

I am not in contact with any ET as of yet. I have seen shipe in space with my own eyes though
I do belive theese were of ET origin because it was HUGE my friend!

But I have no contact with reptilians, I do have reason to belive reptilians are not of Light and Love. I also belive they are the ones steering our direction as humanity for the simple gift of their technology.

Thats just how I see it
Dont take my word for it though, I know you wont. Maybe just think about the reality of it though :O wouldnt hurt you friend

Love and Light

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnuraOne

Picture yourself as a scientist okay... You KNOW there is ET life here and there okay.. In fact all the elites and governments in the world KNOW this !

So.. do you tel humanity and let them in on the news ? Or do you keep them pushing paper and making you richer by the day ? hmm... scienctists are human too, therefore they would treat you like # just like you treat others my friend.

You really sit here everyday and wait for "PROOF" from a scientist :O OMG! haha

Yea.. they dont care what you think buddy, they know th truth and its being hidden from you. Keeping pushing their paper baby, its makin em richer by the minute!

Love and Light too you

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Either way MOD, its only an equation... its not truth, nor Lie.

It has some sense, but no evidence of ANYTHING other then an assumption that numbers say 'THERE IS LIFE'

Thanks for your insight on the 'Drake Equation' though

Love and Light MOD

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thank you for your reply Mod
I enjoy your posts here on Ats, I really like your ways of thinking

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Of course

I feel like sometimes we NEED a "2012" event to elimate the lower frequency people on earth. There are Waaay to many beleif systems, too many people joining religions "because it feels right" ... you know ?

Love and Light friend

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott

Picture yourself as a scientist okay... You KNOW there is ET life here and there okay.. In fact all the elites and governments in the world KNOW this !

So.. do you tel humanity and let them in on the news ? Or do you keep them pushing paper and making you richer by the day ? hmm... scienctists are human too, therefore they would treat you like # just like you treat others my friend.

You really sit here everyday and wait for "PROOF" from a scientist :O OMG! haha

Yea.. they dont care what you think buddy, they know th truth and its being hidden from you. Keeping pushing their paper baby, its makin em richer by the minute!

Love and Light too you

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

there is no hate in my words

The "2012" statement was bad humor ill admit, jsut trying to say there are too many people who only care about theselves and it needs to stop...

I guess that statement was really wrong
I didnt mean it as killing off lol ..

Love and Light friend

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Incoherent
Nice one man.

Hey viking guy from Sweden, you seem like a pretty sweet gentleman

The love & light 'crap', is me sending out Love and Light for those Im responding too. Just showing you some kindness

You should try !
Its a really good feeling, I promise

LOVE AND LIGHT friend

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join