It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Interupted - Task Force 373 & Raymond Davis connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Some of you may be familiar with this group. They operate in total secrecy with the utmost support from sources deep inside the United States government. I and others believe they may have been involved in the events on 911 but that remains only speculation at best. There have been new details surfacing in their connection to accussed doubler murderer Raymond Davis when he was arrested in recent weeks. He had on him documents pointing to him and/or TF-373 as providing nuclear fissle material to Al Qaeda. Below is an excerpt from the article:

Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned "grave" as it appears that open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States, The European Union Times reports.
Source & article

This group (TF-373) has been suspected of planning the uprising in Egypt as well as other countrys as of late. They are feared more than Navy seals, Green Berets because they operate in total secrecy and play by little to no rules. They were first brought to public attention in the Wikileaks scandel where their JPEL list or, Joint Prioritised Effects List was found to be in the released information. It is seems very likely in my opinion that this group could be responsible for a planned false flag here and it just got found out by Davis' arrest. An interesting story to watch unforld for sure.

TF 373

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I used the search and didn't come up with anything BUT, I just saw where the same post was in Breaking alternative news...Delete please as it says the same thing as mine. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Its interesting to me that operations carried out by TF 373 have been given "bright green lights" by the obama administration to carry out "extrajudicial killings" and that many of the assassinations have resulted in the deaths of children.

TF 373 - Obama OKs assassinations

Secret commando units like Task Force 373 — a classified group of Army and Navy special operatives — work from a “capture/kill list” of about 70 top insurgent commanders. These missions, which have been stepped up under the Obama administration, claim notable successes, but have sometimes gone wrong, killing civilians and stoking Afghan resentment.

It looks like the obama administration has their own "pheonix program" to defend and spin.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
To the OP the source and story are from ANI . The Russian version of the National Enquirer but feel free to go on believing it and hating America .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
But he's a big fat bloke, hardly the type to be a agent working in the field...
Or is that the double bluff! If he wasn't fat would people accept him as an American !? lol
Sorry, just a wee joke...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think this topic is being discussed at the below thread on ATS.
ATS LINK

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Don’t be so quick to dismiss this story.

We are all aware that the United States has lied about who this person is and what he was doing, now that is a FACT.

We also are aware that the United States will supply or create the opportunity for terrorism, in and outside the United States proper, this too is a FACT.
We also are aware that the United States is losing control over the value of the dollar and the political direction of the New World Order.

We can determine that the political unrest that the rest of the world is experiencing is going to show up inside the United States very soon. We can see forms of this in Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida already.

We also are aware that when the United States Government wants to change direction it always uses the same tactic, problem, reaction, solution. In many cases it was a False Flag event.

The conclusion is that without an “Event” the United States Government is having a difficult time with control at present.

So, I am just saying don’t be so quick to dismiss the report that this “Agent” was not involved in a scheme to create an “Event” with deniability.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I appreciate everyone's response but, per the rules here there is another thread on ATS that during my search didn't reveal itself. Please go that thread and continue discussing this.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
As per another news site, he was belived to be working with the bad guys in Pakistan...visit the link below.

LI NK

new topics

top topics

join