It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams to Break Bombshell Info on Alex Jones Show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Lindsey gave a pretty good appearance on Coast toCoast on Friday. Laid out some pretty interesting time lines that seem pretty credible to me. The death of the dollar, the manipulation of oil, and the future, near and short term, were discussed.

Sorry I do not have the savvy to attach links but ck c2c recap for Friday night.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
If its anything like his oil spill bombshells, I will not hold my breath.

(by the way buy his dvd set) lol

On Lindsey's warning about oil going up (made last November 2010), I've made 13% in my oil stock (bought in Jan 2010) so far. I'm not laughing at him. Not the first time he's been spot on either.

He's suggested that March 11th may hold some surprise in the Middle East that will upset things, if I understood what he was saying. He was vague out of fear that revealing what he was told would put him in danger. A pretty specific date. I guess I'll stop back here to post that it was either right or wrong. So far Lindsay's track record has been very accurate for those that have been following his releases of information.
edit on 7-3-2011 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Lindsey was on Alex Jones on March 9th and was quick to point out that the March 11 date was no guarantee of oil skyrocketing, but did say that the Muslim Brotherhood is the one to watch for now. They were supposedly Elite-backed and would work over the next month or so to cause problems and that oil would reach $200/barrel by end of 2011 or so.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I listened to Lindsey Williams on Thursday and Friday, Dec. 8 and 9. What he said has had me a bit nervous. I'm one of the poor of America and do not have money to buy silver or gold to use after the dollar dies. Us poor folks will not have money for rent, food, bills, gasoline, etc. What are we supposed to do, live in the streets? I think that's where the FEMA camps come in. Well, I'm heading for the ministry farm, a part of the ministry where I once lived.
Williams also said that war will be waged in Sep./Oct. because no president has ever been defeated in war time. I knew Obama would keep the white house in the clutches. The Luciferians are too happy with the damage he has already done to our America. According to Williams' source Iran will be pushed into making the first shot.
At almost 62 years of age, I don't have to play with these luciferians and their agenda! I'm also a born-again Christian. I know who wins this war! ... and it ain't the Luciferians!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Lindsey was on Alex Jones on March 9th and was quick to point out that the March 11 date was no guarantee of oil skyrocketing, but did say that the Muslim Brotherhood is the one to watch for now. They were supposedly Elite-backed and would work over the next month or so to cause problems and that oil would reach $200/barrel by end of 2011 or so.

I'll quote myself here and say that Lindsey Williams did not get it right. I wonder if the elite gave him inside info for a time to build up his reputation so they could later feed him disinformation.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'll quote myself here and say that Lindsey Williams did not get it right. I wonder if the elite gave him inside info for a time to build up his reputation so they could later feed him disinformation.

Seems like he got it all right to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I watched Williams on Infowars a few months back saying that by the end of this year our dollar will be dead. He also said that Obama would lose the election because he went against his masters by denying the canadian-american oil pipeline. One of those has already been proven false and I'm waiting to see about the other one. Though the dollar dieing looking more and more probable as new information comes to head.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I remember that broadcast. HE said the dollar wold be dead, but not gone. That leaves LOTS of room for interpretation of the dollar being "dead".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join