It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stories like this disgust me considering the state of the world, how clueless can we be??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
With everything that is going on in our world today it boggles my mind and I'm pretty sure that I won't be alone here, that this is major news. Please visit the link below if you dare. Also I apologize if this isn't the correct forum.

stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Did you not see the site you were on? It's an entertainment site. This is the exact news they will publish. It's PEOPLE magazine and it's their style watch section. Justin Beiber getting a haircut is what I expect to see in that section not protests in Egypt, Bahrain or Lybia.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yes I saw it, but it was also a headline on Google news today below what's going on in Libya etc.. I'm just trying to point out how diluted many of us are.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
With everything that is going on in our world today it boggles my mind and I'm pretty sure that I won't be alone here, that this is major news. Please visit the link below if you dare. Also I apologize if this isn't the correct forum.

stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com...

Lol and all of the sheeple comments from these people. So clueless to reality. They are wasting their time. Sad really.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What i can't believe is that this kid with shaggy long girlie hair could even be noticed in the wide spectrum of things. Ive heard one song, or partial, he cant sing, and I had to walk away~

My g/friends singing in the shower is grammy award material compared to this kid~
edit on 22-2-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes, it's sad. I still don't get what is so interesting about him. I feel like he's brainwashing countless girls and gays all across the board with his Disney channel charm and nick at night looks, but at least now I can say nothing surprises me anymore.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Constance888 because: I mispelled.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What kills me is how girls love the Adrogynous, leaning towards feminine slightly built, not an ounce of testosterone in their whole body, little boys like this.

What ever happened to MEN!
REAL MEN!
With hair on their chest!

I have a rule around my house with my daughter.
If I can't picture him chopping wood in the middle of a winter snow storm then
you are not allowed to date him.
I will not have my genes contribute to a pool diluted with some androgynous effiminate little girly boys.

edit to add

edit on 24-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Couldn't agree more. Superstar and flag for you.

new topics

top topics

join