It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin has no search results on google news

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Here we go. There's plenty news about it in Russia.

Here's one link interviewing the guy who discovered it.

Here is the page I found the info from. It's a search of Russian news stories regarding Elenin.
You'll need to put it through a site translator first, unless you read Russian, of course!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok... i found a few search results on some sort of nasa website, this one seems interesting, not sure if this has been posted before...

Urgent!! Comet Elenin Is The Reason For FEMA Stocking Up On Supplies!!
buzzroom.nasa.gov...

the girl on the video seems to think the return of this comet on march 15 wont be good!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
hey, if any of you have been on the tread on glp. this is gorgatron. if you haven't this subject is is being heavily censored and pushed to the back on there. after the tread started making the connection and exposing the site as a psyop, a similar thread with pure nonsense gets pinned and pushed ahead of this topic so that readers will pay attention to the off the wall stuff instead of learning the truth.

here is the link, i suggest you all check it out. eye opening stuff. www.godlikeproductions.com...
edit on 26-2-2011 by infowarrior615 because: the link would help

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Comets get discovered every year, but most of them are too small / too far / too faint to cause much public interest. Hence no news. Mind you, it was on the Russian news, because it's the first "Russian" comet in 20 years.

Elenin might be on the news when it comes close to the Sun and flares up.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have yet to find any actual "news" article about it, but if you Google search for "comet Elenin site:nasa.gov" which will only search for results from the NASA website, you get quite a lot of results talking about Elenin.

I also find it most ridiculous that people are saying it's named Elenin because of E.L.E. being the first three letters. Wow, some people have quite the imagination! I guess the fact that the dude that found it was named Leonid Elenin doesn't matter to these nut cases.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Should be linked on Youtube however, seen a few video's of it today from my channel which I've been watching and taking notes of. Some professional people with Stellarium and other advance pieces of kit I wouldn't have a clue how to use showing whats heading this way.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2011 by RLP4883 because: wow

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RLP4883

Comet elenin,C/2010 X1 is coming,but poses no threat to earth,yet.
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There really isn't much news to report on Comet Elenin. Maybe later in the year if it becomes naked eye visible? But otherwise what is there to report?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
On. facebook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join