It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You lost so you have to pay.......Wait What??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok so one definite reason why the current systems of governance including democracy and european governance and even UN governance need to be changed.

I heard on TV that even if Gaddafi manages to win the revolution he would be sanctioned by the UN, but these sanctions won't affect him. Not even just a bit.
Why?
Because all the sanctions will be payed by the people who fought and whose friends and relatives died trying to win their liberty but failed thus being further punished by the UN.

Do you think this is right? Do you think that this is the way it should be?

I say, to hell with all the forms of globalization where people have nothing to say. To hell with the United nations and with the European Union and to hell with all governments!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

It is sad but history is ALWAYS written by the winner, it is a winner takes all wracket.
But then again i wouldn't want to exist in hell so...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Its a known fact that if China, Iran, Luxemburg or even Haiti wants American $$$... just start and declare a small war, and then surrender...and give them $$$ to rebuild because of it. They know this.

Watch: Peter Sellers "The Mouse that Roared" about a tiny country needing $$$ so they could "surrender" to us and then get $$$ from the winner of the "war": US. Or read the book.

join