It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Germans view of Islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A friend sent me this. It makes sense so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Your comments are always welcome.

German View of Islam, Adios, Erik
This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is said to be Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A German's View on Islam
A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

edit on 22-2-2011 by beezzer because: error

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is a man with a clear view of the world as it is .Just as he says the peaceful people are rendered irrelevent by the radical ones who carry on raping and murdering.
While I completely agree with what he says,I have to ask what is the solution?I am sure I don't have it.My first thought was perhaps we could motivate the peaceful folks to stop the radical ones .The more I thought about this the more I realized that their not going to do anything.They never have before in history, so why should they rise up now.What is the answer.Oddly the peaceful members of Islam seem to be quieter than any other peacful group ever.Perhaps my perception of them is in error,but that's how it seems to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

That's for your reply.
I wish I had a solution. I wish SOMEONE did. But it seems that we are a species hell-bent on perpetuating our own demise.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thank you for posting this. It is a very good message that should awaken many people to rethink and take a sober look at their attitude to what they take for granted and blindly or meekly submit to. By the time they realise it they have become slaves to the system and power that they allowed to gain control. It is time for all people who do not want to kick their ass to take a good look at everything that is being introduced.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Appears to be a description of the path we pursue domestically in this country.

edit on 22-2-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

I just hope people wake up instead of blindly mouthing what is spewed on the news (reguardless of the network).

Things occuring half a globe away WILL have an impact on all our lives back home.

Unless we do something.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I think it's a re-occuring path that all humans do.
Here, there, we are simply repeating history.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I love "Peace" - but peaceful people are only effective if the powers that be respect their demands, assuming the peaceful people make demands.

So if they don't make demands, or the powerful don't respect the peaceful, then "peace" is no longer the solution, it's the failure of will.

Unfortunately, the powerful who disrespect the peaceful can only be removed by force. It's basic physics. There are simply some people and some movements that cannot and will not be swayed by discourse.

As I like to say, for those who are myopic, you most open for them a new eye.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Its true that the majority of people anywhere are peaceful. Its also true that all of us comfortable, peaceful people naively think that a few extremists cant cause harm.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

There lies the dichotomy that has bothered me for so long.
In order for the peaceful to remain peaceful, they have to become "violent". Which then, negates any peaceful intent on their/our part.
But it HAS to be done, in order to preserve the initial peaceful purpose.

Wish I could give you more than one star!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

It is that naivety that has probably caused more deaths than any true evil on the part of any extremist group.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A thought about this subject just occured to me.Could it be that because many of these people live in countries that do not value the education of women and the common person that these folks don't know how to go about stopping these radical elements.Some of the Islamic countries pratice sheia law.So if the radicals are in charge they would be killed for disagreeing with the powers that be.Any way perhaps the people, being uneducated,don't know how or what to change.Also since much of the news they get is either censored or just raw propaganda they may have no idea or care what is happening.they may be so busy trying to put food on the table and feed their families that they can't be bothered to care as long as it doesn't impact them directly.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

True. To illustrate would be the protests in Iran. Those who do protest appear to be younger, educated, and have had access to the internet and social net-working. They see the world beyond what is "preached" to them.

And for that, they will have my eternal support.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

i agree with the most that you said

but about stoning.Islam pays very attention to family.islam emphasizes that lust exist

and god who created us has made that in one of our instincts . but islam doesn't allow

muslims to anything they want about their instincts to satisfy . and stoning is a preventive way.

it is the rule written in our holly book. and details of stoning and sex :

"The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each
one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the
religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group
of the believers witness their punishment."

"And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses
- lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after.
And those are the defiantly disobedient,"

"Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed
, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

"Indeed, those who [falsely] accuse chaste, unaware and believing women are cursed in this world and the Hereafter; and they will have a great punishment"

and most of the times these witnesses are not found (they should have seen the them in bed)

and stoning is for some man/woman who " do has a wife\husband "

this is just a very tiny part that are magnified in public.

islam is not about whatever you want to do. I think all of the religions have their own rules

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i am no fanatic but i want you to think about "some times there are rules and this is not personal

decision".

you should not mix these things up.

fanatic : a person don't listen to others and just does his job.

believer : a person who listens and does the best job.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Regardless of whether a person is a fanatic or a believer, the end results are the same.

More useless, needless deaths.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Look at this new thread-- www.abovetopsecret.com...
If this Worldwide March succeeds, then there will be doorways and paths to manifest and materialise what you seek to bring about.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

Sadly another project with an agenda, probably co-opted by fanatics/believers on either side.

Glass half empty today. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
this is an old problem

history is made be angry minorities not passive majorities (cant remember who said it but its damn true.

Same things happening in America and England, both of them are heading towards fascist, neo-nazism.

What really makes me sad is when people on this site, start talking about a grand waking up of the American people to storm the white house for liberty, justice and equality for all. Half the people speaking are so rabidly entrenched beyond any self doubt in their own beliefs that they sound just like the people they profess to hate.

The reason most people stay silent when the fanatics come is, either apathy or isolation.

Its hard to stand up and say that something is wrong, its even harder when you feel like no one would listen to what you want to say.

One of my favourite quotes is “all a good man has to do to become evil is do nothing.”

personally though I don't know what to do any more, does that make me evil?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is an important thread. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join