It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's core is rotating much slower than previously thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Science is wrong again? Hmmm. It's sad to know that 3.5-billion people are still waiting for THEM to tell them what's what!
I say 3.5 billion because half the world is waking up along with the indigenous people-----who have been awake the whole time.

Scary how this is ALL coming together.

Once the core slows down or some even say; stops, a physical pole shift might/will follow. And now that the MSM is warning us about a Solar Katrina heading our way and the quasi-admittance to a new GIGANTIC planet Tyche and the millions of animal die-offs and these huge (and smaller swarms of) earthquakes and volcanoes waking up and glaciers breaking off and the global financial system collapsing -----I'm afraid things are going to get real bad real soon.

Call me a fear-monger, call me a kook, call me the quintessential conspiracy theorist. That's fine. Sad, but fine because all I am doing is sharing on this forum, what's going on along with my personal take on the situations(s) and bringing it all together.

Scientists believe they have achieved the first accurate estimate of how much faster Earth's core is rotating compared to the rest of the planet.

Earlier estimates of one degree quicker each year were way off base, a University of Cambridge study has discovered.

The core is actually moving much slower than previously believed - approximately one degree faster every million years, scientists claim.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is pretty cool, but why do the poles shift when the core stops? Just a question I got... Oh an why does it matter how fast the core is moving? I'm definately a conpiracist but I'm no scientist.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldWriter

the speed of the core produces various levels of electromagnetism - basically the core supports earth's atmosphere and solar forcefield.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Nice Find F&S

I suppose the next question will be has it slowed or increased recently though as it's only now that we have a marker. (That's if the theory is correct).

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So here's a question. Is the core of the Earth really spinning, or is the outer planet spinning around it?
If you take a ball, fill it say half way with water and spin it the water inside the ball won't spin.. Just a random thought.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No expert, but my understanding from reading this is that they are just making a better estimate of how fast the core is rotating. Nothing in there indicates to me that anything has changed other then they have found a better way to measure the rotation. If that is the case then this has nothing to do with other events that seems to be happening. I.E. the Earthquakes, ect...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't care anymore what the hell happens, if it's not what we eat then something else that we haven't been told yet will do us in. Live life, have fun and live it with no regrets. I can't spend the rest of my time on this planet worrying about things that may or may not happen. No disrespect to your post alien, some of what you say I agree with but I just can't worry about it anymore.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldWriter

This is pretty cool, but why do the poles shift when the core stops? Just a question I got... Oh an why does it matter how fast the core is moving? I'm definately a conpiracist but I'm no scientist.

I too am NOT a scientist (thank gawd) but it's been thought when Earth’s core stops spinning (theories range from 3 days to 2 weeks) then re-starts the other way, this is when the time associated with a Pole Shift. Now, whether this is a geographical physical pole shift or even perhaps a shift of our consciousness.... hopefully, we'll be here to see soon enough!.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I don't care anymore what the hell happens, if it's not what we eat then something else that we haven't been told yet will do us in. Live life, have fun and live it with no regrets. I can't spend the rest of my time on this planet worrying about things that may or may not happen. No disrespect to your post alien, some of what you say I agree with but I just can't worry about it anymore.

I never tell people to worry. Being aware doesn't equate to being worried. I'm not. I am just a little concerned as to what and why things are being kept from us!

I might end up moving out of Florida this year (because of what I am sensing) but short of that, I don't care either. This planet and the people running it cannot go on like this any longer. So nature is intervening now. But knowing the Elite, they're probably trying to combat this with HAARP or chemtrails or space weaponry or gawd knows what else.
I trust the process. I trust nature. And if it's our time to go then, it's been an interesting journey to say the least.

I also firmly believe, we agreed to be here now. At this time. To perhaps witness these events. It's no accident we were born when we were.
So I agree. Don't worry.

And by the way, this "prep or parish" scenario that some are suggesting? If stocking food, water, ammo etc will make you feel better and more secure then, by all means........prepare. I'm not.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

No expert, but my understanding from reading this is that they are just making a better estimate of how fast the core is rotating. Nothing in there indicates to me that anything has changed other then they have found a better way to measure the rotation. If that is the case then this has nothing to do with other events that seems to be happening. I.E. the Earthquakes, ect...

Well see that's probably where I differ from most. I not only read but I also read between the lines because the 'news' is censored. That's quite obvious to all of us by now.

I just find it incredibly coincidental that magnetic poles are moving, the core is slowing down, animals are dying off, solar cycle 24 looks like a potential killer, a new GIGANTIC planet was found (admitted) plus a host of other life-changing events are all occurring at the very same time.

If this doesn't mean anything to you then, that's exactly how you were supposed to react! And that's fine. We all resonate on different frequencies so, it's all okay.
Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
oh yeah but how can the core be rotating at all if...... THERE IS NO CORE! OMG!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldWriter

Because the iron core is the driving force of the magnetism.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Another great thread.

Not only does science claim to have answers that are decades upon decades old and based on an erroneous fossil fuel model that while it works for the practical cave man tech we have going here, ie. for the masses and the slaves, is not even close to the kind of anti gravity and stargate tech they imploy, nor this:

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

www.gizmag.com...

In short, the BIOME would be grown in a lab rather than built on a production line....

"As the inventor of the motor car, we wanted to illustrate the vision of the perfect vehicle of the future, which is created and functions in complete symbiosis with nature. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME is a natural technology hybrid, and forms part of our earth's ecosystem. It grows and thrives like the leaves on a tree" Hubert Lee, head of the Mercedes-Benz advanced design studios said.

This vision includes growing a material called BioFibre which would be lighter than metal or plastic, yet stronger than steel. The resulting car would weighs in at 875.5 lbs (around 394 kg). The entire vehicle would also be completely biodegradable.

Note this took about 17 years to become mature enough to be road worthy and they grow crafts on the vine...

Of ocourse we're not privy to the real science now are we?

edit on 22-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder why we even need to know this kind of information. We can't stop anything natural from happening...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I never tell people to worry. Being aware doesn't equate to being worried. I'm not. I am just a little concerned as to what and why things are being kept from us!
I might end up moving out of Florida this year (because of what I am sensing) but short of that, I don't care either. This planet and the people running it cannot go on like this any longer.
I trust the process. I trust nature. And if it's our time to go then, it's been an interesting journey to say the least.
I also firmly believe, we agreed to be here now. At this time. To perhaps witness these events. It's no accident we were born when we were.
So I agree. Don't worry.

Greetings:

S&F! Another great post. I moved out of West Palm Beach in 1995 to the relative safety of the Northeast Georgia mountains. You might consider a vacation from Florida up here, say October 10 - November ? Anywhere away from the coast not in Florida anyway,,,just saying. And I believe we agreed to be here now...looking forward to it.

It looks as you might be up for a good game.

How about assisting in this project which will correlate earthquake lights, strange sounds and rumblings - before, during, after - and earthquakes. The information collected could possibly lead to some sort of earthquake prediction system here within ATS if the data can be analyzed for some sort of predictive pattern. The idea is to collect the correct data from the start - and as soon as possible IMHO.

I, personally, would welcome any advice/help/suggestions/interested parties to make this idea better and a reality sooner. (CLP are you there?)

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and an earthquake? Or were there sounds/lights and the EQ hasn't happened as yet - we really do not have enough data to make an informed decision as to the amount of time between events...?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

new topics

top topics

join