It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Cheney Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If Bush knew about 9-11 and let it go down, he must of had something to gain from it, right?
And with Cheney not stepping down isnt that almost telling us all that the republicans will win in 04.

If this has been covered, sorry I am a newbie jacka**

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
sure they have somthing to gain

Why has no one investigated who placed the �put� options on American and United airlines? One million would make you five million in a few days.
It seams very simple to me, find out who made these investments and how they knew to make them?.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Profits Of Death Part III in Special FTW (Series on insider trading and September 11th)
www.fromthewilderness.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
what i mean is say there are other people pulling the strings like allot of people believe, its to me like cheney knows there going to win, he is by all means probably calling the shots, he sicks around, sounds good to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Woah, woah, woah... Let's settle down a little foks. Yeah, I agree Bush is an idiot and he waited 7 minutes before responding to the 9/11 attacks. BUT, what could he have done? What could you have done? He couldn't ask the terrorists to please stop. He couldn't launch an attack agains the planes, they were already crashing into buildings. What did you want him to do? And just beacuse Cheney isn't stepping down, that doesn't mean that the Republican party is destined to win. In fact, in my humble opinion, it will a well planned conspiracy for the Republican party to win this election.

But I do agree with your last comment. You're a newbie jackass.

top topics

join