It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK CENSUS 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just want to share this link to spyblog concerning the new census for all those in the UK. Once again your government applies the smoke and mirrors tactic along with a £1000 fine for non compliance.
I will not be taking part and urge you all to do the same because they will use the information to increase further grip on your life and your childrens for the worst in hundreds of tiny ways that will amount to a big SNAFU in time to come. And because they have attached a fine peanalty it makes it nulland void by using such a fear tactic, to me anyway.
By the way I am commiting a offence, according to the law guidelines, that any negative dissent that jepordises the success of the census 2011, such persons or groups should be reported so you better phone their hotline and report me.

spyblog

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You know Lockheed Martin won the contract for this???
A murderous military company...taking the census...im not doing it either on these grounds.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I forgot to mention that but yeah the whole thing is corrupt through and through.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It does however present an opportunity to show the world that the UK is OFFICIALLY, NOT a Christian country.

What a day that will be, I look forward to it.

Rev.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think you're getting worried about nothing, OP.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Justsomeguyhere

Okay let us consider that I do not want to be a part of any census, my choice my mind. Me and I. I am now asked, nay demanded by a group of humans to pay £1000 for just making that freewilled choice. NO MEANS NO and my Will is stronger still.

Ponder and indoing so become wise as serpents.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I posted this on another ? UK census thread yesterday and so I shall post it here too.......

I am going to get 'roasted' over this but I have broad shoulders and a thick skin and I do not really care what any of you squealers will say but here goes ...........

Firstly, I do NOT work for the American (GE?) company running this census nor do I work for any Government body HOWEVER i do laugh at all of those here saying ''don't complete the census'', ' I have never completed a census in all my life'', ' they can shove this census up their Arses'' etc etc etc......because this data is actually very valuable to try and improve our society..

Aside from all the Fecking Corporations who would love the data and all the other Consumerism limpets trying to screw us all for money (we should all be ABLE to resist their offerings I would have thought !?) I Think that we should provide this information so those whom are trying to run our societeis are BETTER informed about those who are part of the society....

I see lots of threads on here about the Injustices of how Governments favour minorities or people who are 'creaming ' the system and claiming benefits................. If those who create and set the laws understood better the makeup of the society we live in then maybe more sensible decisions can be made and also be Accountable.....

To say 'I am NOT complying' shows a SEVERE lack of intelligence and stubborness which guarantees that little will change and therefore we can all feel better in the future as we CARRY ON complaining about the stuff we refuse to be part of....

Rant over..... and I really do not care what others will whine about over my comments..

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
First it's NOT a fine of £1000 - yes you heard me. Check the wording. They use words like 'could' and 'may' and 'up to'. So there might be a fine. There might not. It might be £1000, it might be £200.
Now I'm hardly a died in the wool conspiracy theorist. I accept that there may be no sinister motives behind this.
But I don't like the involvement of Lockheed Martin. And I certainly don't like all the bullying that has marked this census. If they had said pretty please and limited it to questions of genuine statistical imprtance or just a head count ffs, I might have been more inclined to participate.
But census collectors coming at all hours to hammer on doors, followed by non compliance officers over a period of over 3 months. They have crossed the line.

new topics

top topics

join