It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey everyone! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hey, my name is Lydia, and I'm from Australia.
I'm 17 and am currently completing yr 12 (senior year), which is full on, but I can deal with it.

I have always had an interest in conspiracy theories, and politics, government etc. but have never really exercised it or put it to use, mainly because alot of people my age don't have an interest in talking about those sort of subjects.
I've joined this forum with a hope that I'll learn alot of new things about the world in which we live in today, and to have a broader perspective on things that are happening around the world, not to just believe EVERYTHING the media/government tells us! And much more!
Thank you!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
G'day mate Lydia the Aussie . I hope you weren't abducted by aliens who did sexual experiments on you like several others here .
Damn aliens . I can drink beer as well as any Aussie and if pressed can sing Waltzing Matilda even better . Welcome aboard .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome Lydia! That was a well composed introduction, thank you for that. It's nice to see young people who can write well. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lydie15

Hi lydie, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey Lydia what's your favourite conspiracy?. I don't know if I could even answer that....so lets see what your made of!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

It's hard to choose a favourite! There are many I find really interesting, atm I'm doing an assessment on the JFK Assassination, which has many conspiracies in itself! I especially like the one about the CIA being involved with the assassination, and that Oswald didn't really kill JFK (or he wasn't the only one involved).
I don't really believe in it, but I do have an interest in the conspiracies about UFO's/aliens/Area 51 etc. but I keep an open mind about it!
But I really can't think of a favourite, mainly anything to do with the Government, and how they hide many things from the media.

edit on 22/2/11 by lydie15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Welcome, I'm fairly new here too. Been following the scene for a while though. Look forward to your posts.

What are you most Interested in?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hiya Lydia
Welcome to ATS ! hope to see you soon in the forums..your going to love it here i know i do

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I'm generally more interested in the Government Conspiracies, but I have an interest in UFO's/aliens etc. and Religious Conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
hi Lydia, hope you enjoy ats

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lydie15

What do you think about pine gap?

new topics