It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch Earthquake was Predicted a week before.!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi

I had read this bit of news about Ken Ring and his predictions about Natural Disasters. Oddly he had predicted this earthquake happening in Christchurch on 14th of February itself.

Here is the Link to his predictions...

Earthquakes Again in Christchurch

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
In Melbourne, Australia we had a small but unusual earthquake a couple of years ago. It occured right after some whales beached themselves. Well:

LL members of a pod of 107 pilot whales that stranded on a remote New Zealand beach have died, including 48 that were euthanased, the government's conservation department said today.

The stranded whales were discovered by hikers on Sunday near Cavalier Creek on Stewart Island, off the southern tip of New Zealand's South Island.

www.news.com.au...

That was a couple of days ago.

from wiki on beached whale

A controversial theory, researched by Jim Berkland, a geologist formerly with the U.S. Geological Survey, attributes stranding to radical changes in the Earth's magnetic field just prior to earthquakes and in the general area of earthquakes. Berkland says when this occurs, it interferes with sea mammals' and even migratory birds' ability to navigate, which explains the mass beachings

I seem to wonder if they're connected in anyway.
edit on 22/2/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
In Melbourne, Australia we had a small but unusual earthquake a couple of years ago. It occured right after some whales beached themselves. Well:

LL members of a pod of 107 pilot whales that stranded on a remote New Zealand beach have died, including 48 that were euthanased, the government's conservation department said today.

The stranded whales were discovered by hikers on Sunday near Cavalier Creek on Stewart Island, off the southern tip of New Zealand's South Island.

www.news.com.au...

That was a couple of days ago.

I seem to wonder if they're connected in anyway.
edit on 22/2/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

I am sure those are not coincidental events....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Excellent post, deserves a thread of it's own. I wonder if you are correct and if the New Madras Fault Zone is about to go based on the strange animal behavior and dying birds? I would like to know more about this if you will.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arc_mar

Thanks for making me aware of the website in your link. One thing which I have noticed was an extraordinary high tide on Monday 21st Feb 2011. The tidal water actually covered portions of a main road in our area.

As mentioned by this guy, he is not making predictions, but rather form opinions from evaluating scientific data. This guy makes a lot of sense.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Ysterlong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Oh SNAP!!

If that true, then get a load of this!

Uh-Oh

Bit TOO coincendental for me!! I know it says oil... BUT..............

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arc_mar

I am really not shocked by any predictions now a days. I, myself kind of get the feeling that someone always knows something is going to happen. Humanity is a giant network, essentially. someone is going to have more pieces to the puzzle than someone else, always.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
WoW a prediction that actually came true!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
cliff high - half past human also predicted it on report #9

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have been studying these alignment conspiracies about Elenin. The 188 days between quakes. Well, now that Elenin has passed, why did we just have those 2 major quakes that fell onto that 188 day window if comet elenin was causing it?

top topics

join