It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for the others in this dream. Was dystopic, ran underground, very real, too real.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am going to intentionally withhold a very obvious part of this dream, for I hope someone will mention it.

Myself and some others were being pursued by a "wannabe cop security guard" down a set of stairs, myself and the others that were with me slid underneath some kind of temporary barrier that was erected blocking the entire way fowards. We slid almost effortlessly underneath the barrier, though a gap of less than a couple of feet. (Indicating that it was something that was done often, or that style of physical activity was done regularly.)

Until this point, the world was spotless, futuristic and I get the distinct impression of a controlled society with very few freedoms. Once we passed the barrier, it was into a dilapidated, grimy area which looked very much like a supermarket, if left to the elements for a few decades. (Minus nature, it was very dank, dark, dirty and just, dead)

This is about where it ended, we descended into the facility, seemingly rather amused at whatever "stunt" we pulled.

The dream was too real to mean nothing, even now, a few years later, it is still fresh in my mind and hasn't lost any detail.

Anyone else there?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sorry dude, today I dreamed about me being abducted by aliens
. Few times actually.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
wasnt this shortly after a nuclear war.. say a few years? seems familiar

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Check this out, LilFox.

world.std.com...

If nothing comes up that rings bells, then forget I mentioned it

Disclaimer: I don't interpret other people's dreams, but some dream motifs and characters are dreamt by many, many people, and I sometimes recognize those motifs and characters. I can tell you what several of the people who have dreamt dreams like yours have thought about their dreams, but only you can decide whether that has anything to do with your personal dream.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

It felt that way, like a catastrophe permitted society to accept strict controls to be placed on it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My dream consisted of me defending a few people on a bus from military personnel dressed in black with gas masks. They kind of resembled the dude on the front of the Fallout 3 box but I don't play that game. Ended with me being shot 3 times and slowly waking up.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, Lilfox, since you slid into an area that seemed barren and unproductive, I've have to ask what you were doing with your free time, lol. Usually, we are only an observer in prophetic dreams.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ive had a few dreams in similar settings but we were using powers in mine. not anything ridiculous like shooting fire balls. but i did this thing were i overcharged peoples nervous system. it was pretty cool. i was with a group of people. and we were fighting these military type guys. i had this dream back when i was in highschool but i remember every detail of it. dont know if that helps or not

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Good input from Eight Bits (I like your disclaimer - reasonable and truthful).

Many schools of dream interpretation assert that the "messages" we "receive" from dreams have mostly to do with how you felt during - and more importantly after the dream. How did the elements of the dream make you feel as they happened? Did you make choices and/or react in ways that you normally wouldn't in waking life? If so, how did you feel about it when you woke up?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

The wierd thing is that it was so abstract. I can rationalise it, I can liken it to other situations.. However, none of it quite fits.

Often, these kinds of dreams (for me) are awaiting a "part 2", or I will experience a "deja vuii" moment in which the dream makes sense and fits with an existing situation. I feel if that moment comes, in present time, it is "too late".

Also, often I can experience prophetic dreams from others' points of view, this was from my own however.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hehe, I once had a dream that I was on a "zombie extermination" squad, living in a kind of post-apocalyptic urban wasteland in the 4th dimension... However, for some reason I was squirting them with apple juice using a super soaker, and one of the zombies was the Queen of England...
edit on 26-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was there.

Circus clowns and midgets?! Right?!

Cool stuff. Dreams are friggin awesome. Been having lucid dreams thanks to some meditation before sleep.

new topics

top topics

join