It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Gaddafi's female bodyguards protect him till the death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I've never seen a leader with female bodyguards before, are they loyal to him or what?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Those must be some bad ass chicks

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Actually this makes sense to me. I can think of three separate occasions, just in my life, when I "bit off more than I could chew" in certain social settings ( read "stuck up for somebody else in a bar and ended up getting jumped by several people at once" ). In each of those situations not a single guy stepped forward to even things up, but women did, even at their own peril.

If I ever come to power, I think I'm going to follow this example and make sure that my bodyguards are female as well. So, Jessica Alba... be prepared to receive the call.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Nothing says lovin' like hiding behind a woman.

He needs all the help, I mean protection he can get. It is odd though that he chose women. Maybe he thinks people will naturally not want to harm them? Who knows. He is a strange man.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I hadn't really done any research into this before, but it appears that he is the only world leader to have exclusively female bodyguards.

Are they loyal to him? Apparently, yes. They take an oath to give their lives for him and one has died during an assassination attempt on him.

Amazonian Guard

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
female bodyguards most leaders have them cos men wont shoot women

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
NO comment. However yes it is most certain that these women will have the intuition and loyalties only found in a woman. Yet if you look at the weight on some of the women, I think this is his entourage more than body guards.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
here are a bunch of pictures:

edit on 22-2-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2
I hadn't really done any research into this before, but it appears that he is the only world leader to have exclusively female bodyguards.

Are they loyal to him? Apparently, yes. They take an oath to give their lives for him and one has died during an assassination attempt on him.

Amazonian Guard

nice article, I see that I'm not the first one to think about his bodyguards at this crucial time. Will they desert him? Will they really die for him?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
sorry but i cant help asking this but does he bang them

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
that's pretty progressive for a leader of a mostly islamic county.
i wonder if any clerics object or if they got dead for saying anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Ever read Frank Herberts' "Dune" Series? If so, you'd know the term "Fish Speakers" - the Emperor Leto II's personal guard. All-female. The reason being that women have a greater tendency towards overall loyalty than men, and can be even more savage when that loyalty is threatened. Basically co-opting the "mother bear" instinct.

Of course, it could just be that Gaddhafi likes being surrounded by hot women who could probably kick the crap out of anyone they come up against. it has a sort of Bond Universe chic to it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Eccentric? Yes. Crazy? Possibly. Taste in women? Not too bad.

Seriously though, it does kind of make sense.... I mean...Most guys are taught to never hit a woman. Most guys would be hesitant to try and beat these women up in order to get to him... and I am guessing they can kick some serious ass anyway...

EDIT TO ADD:

Here you go... A boy who forfeited a wrestling match because he was not comfortable fighting a girl....

religion.blogs.cnn.com...

See? Most guys are not comfortable fighting a girl...Perhaps Ghadaffi ( Or however you spell is name) is not quite as crazy as he looks.

edit on 24-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
all it takes is one to be pizzed at him
We women do tend to stick together!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

40 Lipsticked Virgins: Gadhafi's Best Bet for Survival

About 40 lipsticked, bejeweled bodyguards surround the Libyan dictator at all times. They wear designer sunglasses and high heels with their military camouflage. But they're purported to be trained killers -- graduates of an elite military academy in Tripoli that's solely for women.

www.aolnews.com...

being a fan of harem ganre anime, i gotta say i like this guys style.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Brotha, dis man know how ta LIVE! Make me wish I was Lt. Col. Bigblacktaepodong the XVCII. th of da 5th Khamis Brigadez. Now I REALLY WISH I BE IN LIBYA like a LOT o' brothas in NIGER! DANG!

I be goin afta dem F-16s like nasty bear nate on an investment banka in a fed pen foo! ! DANG! I kno what dis foo dig. He be ALL HARD-CO' on da OUTSI. So he like to play roman pow stuff, dang dem hunnies go bdsm on da foo no doubt 'bout dat. I DIG! I DIG! I Drink a bottle o hennessey to DAT! GO Ghaddafi go! many of da foo's SECURITY FORCE( a LOT from Niger) be sayin dat. MAN! He prolly take care of dem GOOOOOOOOOD.

DANG! I SO WIS HI WAS IN DA MAINLAND NAOMEY IN NIGER. DANG! I be HOPPIN ON DAT BUS to Libya, and going ALL OUT CRAZY NASTY NATE ON WALL STREET IN PEN STY on dem F-16s, get some 20 of 'em down....den GHadaffi give me 5 bodyguadz like dis fo SHO! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

new topics

top topics

join