It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of being afraid of the things allegedly to come?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsaneInsurgent11
I am not a fear monger. 2012 is the last thing people should fear. It is an opportunity. A step into the unknown, yes, a struggle, yes, but its only a disaster if you are unprepared and unlucky. There is ample time left to prepare, so nobody should be afraid or discouraged right now.

Well said.

One thing I am reminded of a lot lately concerning what comes after the demise of this system we live is this....

Nothing is birthed into this world without some pain.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks.

I'm putting together some plans for 2012 myself. I actually came to ATS originally to find new members for my organization, but I had to do my initial 20 posts before I could make a thread and now I'm addicted. I don't know how many posts I've done so far, but I'm sure its more than 20...And I still haven't made my thread yet. I'll probably do that on thursday.

My blog is www.2012revolutionary.blogspot.com.... It originated as just a personal blog, but now I also use it for my 2012 stuff, so there's a lot of personal stuff and philosophy mixed in...

And here's my GLP thread about it, if you want to see that. It answers a lot of FAQ's about my 2012 organization.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I see your point OP, but would you really trust NASA in this situation? I wouldn't if I were you. I'm not fearmongering, actually I see 2012 as a good year!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by demetriandlucy

Why don't you leave California? Its really not a good place to be.... The middle/northern US is best, in my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join