It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANON and the illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

There is meaning to all symbolism, and I think I have stumbled upon something significant.

If you observe the similarites, the above image is the eye of Horus, flipped to form two eyes. Notice how the "moustache" of the Anon mask is curled in a similar way to the eyes. Notice also the beard, the two stems from the eyes of Horus match the beard of anon. Also, the beard of anon is similar to those of Egyptian pharaohs.

It could be the ultimate irony, as we know, in many cult gatherings, often associated with secret soceities, the members wear masks. Anon could be participating in something that is mereley apart of the wider agenda for chaos in this world.
edit on 22-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Perhaps, when the "shtf" it won't be so funny when there is genuine suffering on the streets, in essence, we are digging our own graves, an irony within an irony - the illuminati are behind the conspiracy movement, generally promoting the "Satanic" or "occult" agenda, that ultimatley aims for chaos, i.e. "simply to watch the world burn".

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I hope you are still constructing the OP.

Any more info?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It is a reach for me, personally.
I don't see much more than a very slight similarity.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Coupled with what you said yesterday this leads me to question your motives here.

Your really trying to tell me you thiink this GUY FAWKES mask )which is used by v and anon) is related to the illuminati ????

You need to learn some history bro , really .

There is Nothing to your observation , sorry .
What are you trying to achieve on ats may I ask ?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Basically, the lie is that the illuminati and the nwo are connected. When in actual fact, the illuminati seek to take credit for the nwo, and seek to rock the foundations of the established order. In essence, "turn us against ourselves". The movie V for Vendetta is apparantley filled with occult symbolism.

Its complicated, basically, the "key" is to take on both sides in a war, and play them against each other. Although, Anon themselves might be helping to stand up against oppression, they could be naieve to the fact of what they are really connected to.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

There aren't any pictures on the op, but I presume you mean this mask?

img510.imageshack.us...

The mask is supposed to be a representation of Guy Fawkes a 17th Century terrorist who tried to blow up the houses of parliament in the UK
edit on 22/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Although it is based on a real individual, what we really need to know is the motivations behind the designers of the mask, and the overall message that it is trying to portray. Guy Fawkes was a hero in terms of standing up against the established order, or specifically, the established rulers. However, what the mask and the meaning has evolved into is another story. In essence, I am challenging any kind of herd-behaviour or herd mentality. Human history is just a cycle or oppression, revolution, freedom, and eventually oppression again. We all seem to want "leaders" to guide us, or a common cause, as opposed to a truly individualistic mentality. There will always be war, history is filled with revolutionaries that soon became a force of oppression themselves.

Among the rebels, the existence of traitors is commonplace, and they, paradoxically, are often treated like the rebels that stood up against the government are treated - thus, a never-ending cycle of war...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Guy Fawkes was a hero in terms of standing up against the established order, or specifically, the established rulers

Well he wasn't really. He was a catholic; the government at the time being protestant. He wanted to kill a lot of people and then force the whole of England to become a catholic nation. Here's a link to give you a rough idea of the damage that would have caused.

"It would have caused many deaths and injuries, and widespread damage. Some have suggested it would have looked like Ground Zero after 9/11, it would have had that degree of devastation.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

So in a sense, those who belong to anon are indirectly supporting The Pope...

Resist all of it, I say.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No, I wouldn't think so. I think the wearing of the masks started when they attacked the Church of Scientology, so they could hide their identities. Those scientology people can be extremely dangerous, they'll hunt you down and make your life a living hell if they know who you are

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I guess the spirit of rebellion is always a good thing, as long as people don't take it too far.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
We are legion and we do not care too much for any so called "NWO".

We are more interested in LOLCATS and ADVICE DOG than worrying if the Illuminati are beaming Satanic messages in our immature brains. If they are, then good luck to them.

Anon are mainly made up of a gigantic cross section of society that has no leader, no single purpose and no desire whatsoever to be connected with "them".

We do not want chaos. We just want to punish tards, and have some fun.

edit on 22-2-2011 by WormTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WormTyrant

Perhaps you are all really working for Lord Xenu...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
thats the worst conspiracy theory I've ever heard... well okay the worst one I've heard this week.

seriously though, It's like suggesting all hippies are secretly neo-nazi's.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Well, the Swastica is actually borrowed from Hindu symbolism, the Aryan race (from Hitlers eyes) being the roots of the modern Hindu belief system. Hell, the "Peace" sign originates from the sign of the broken cross, or "sign of the broken Jew".

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

and hitler was also a vegiterian but that doesn't make him some kind of proto-hippie

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It is a s-t-r-e-t-c-h. Besides the real mastermind to the Gunpowder Plot was Robert Catesby. Guy Fawkes is the more famous conspirator as he was the one caught in the act.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Its hard to explain, they all seem to borrow symbolism from some kind of forgotten religion.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Uhmmm?
OL see's this ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6fcd92e6649.jpg[/atsimg]

Moon Pie Band Daincers [lonestarstomp.blogspot.com]

In 1974 a feller caught glimpse of what he reported as a UFO over Enchanted Mesa just outside of Grants, New Mexico. While the song is not any sort of tribute to flying saucers it is a tribute to the Enchanted Mesa itself. Or perhaps just a tribute to that desert mythos... the sound of dawn or the wind, a cool breeze on naked feet draped off the edge of one's camping chair after a long day's hike, millions of stars wrapped in the milky way or the drifting smoke from an ol' la Gloria.

Daytime UFO photos taken in Mesa, Arizona 9-Feb-2011 [latest-ufo-sightings.net]

Twin Mesa Ranch for sale. [ranchseller.com]

Featured Listings:

Twin Mesa Ranch

4,520 acres

4,520 acre all deeded ranch located 6 miles north of Fort Sumner...

Similar stuff...

Unidentified Flying Objects? Yes. From Outer Space? No. [illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com]

A quote from the Old Testament:

Ezekiel 1:4 “…And I looked and behold a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.”

What follows is the first UFO encounter, in Kevin’s own handwriting and diagrams. The original letter appears first, followed by typed text for an easier read.

Note: please refer to links for further infomation.

Personal Disclosure: OL is sure that V is also for one of these...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b0313e0a00a.jpg[/atsimg]

Or is it one of these???

P.S.
I hope that helps as information is like Legion [aka Anon.] and is everywhere and we all know information is power and is the power behind TPTB [aka the illuminati.]!!!

I also hope it doesnt make you go all grey goo-ey on me!

Here is why...

Anonymous: underage /b/tards or a real threat?, (thread by ballsdeep posted on 20-2-2011 @ 08:22 PM, post by OmegaLogos posted on 20-2-2011 @ 11:53 PM ) [ATS]

reply to post by ballsdeep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explanation: S&F!

Hmmm?

Anon is a Very Dangerous Threat! Here is why!...

Grey Goo (terrorism) [crnano.org]

Although grey goo has essentially no military and no commercial value, and only limited terrorist value, it could be used as a tool for blackmail. Cleaning up a single grey goo outbreak would be quite expensive and might require severe physical disruption of the area of the outbreak (atmospheric and oceanic goos deserve special concern for this reason). Another possible source of grey goo release is irresponsible hobbyists. The challenge of creating and releasing a self-replicating entity apparently is irresistible to a certain personality type, as shown by the large number of computer viruses and worms in existence. We probably cannot tolerate a community of "script kiddies" releasing many modified versions of goo.

Video - "The Return Of Horus The Crucified",

sadgjagjga (thread by jayhova posted on 16-2-2011 @ 05:24 AM , post by OmegaLogos posted on 16-2-2011 @ 06:03 AM ) [ATS]

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by jayhova

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a48af38c430c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2754e5c9f65e.jpg[/atsimg]

Note: Again, Please refer to the links for the full information OK!

edit on 22-2-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to remove buggy image link. soz

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No one was supposed to make this connection. If you stop mirroring occult symbols now, you may just be able to enjoy future movies created by The Wachowski Brothers (The Matrix, V for Vendetta)

I mean, it's not like we are being groomed towards global revolutions, or anything.

I'll S+F you, provided you promise you never accept any pills (red, blue, or green) from any dark figures in white rooms.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join