It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Illuminati infiltrated Hip Hop?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

You have a good point. I understand where you're coming from as far as the double bluff is concerned. Let's just hope it's not true because I really don't want Jay-Z and Rihanna to govern the way I live my life
I wouldn't mind Beyonce, though.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

''If they really were a part of this society, and they really did have a secret agenda to brainwash us, do you really think they would come out in the open with it as straight-forward as they do? ''

Yes! They don't give a flying fu#k about us normal folk, in fact they get a huge kick out of rubbing it in our faces. These 'people' are nothing like us and so the same sort of assumptions are invalid to make.

Every time somebody says something like you did, which is a fair use of logic under normal circumstances btw, it makes them feel even more powerful. Don't confuse their arrogance with inapplicable logic.

They may also be using blatant symbolism etc to guage just how aware/unaware the public are.

Don't let your attempts at empathy blind you from what's so obvious.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez

You have a good point. I understand where you're coming from as far as the double bluff is concerned. Let's just hope it's not true because I really don't want Jay-Z and Rihanna to govern the way I live my life
I wouldn't mind Beyonce, though.

I think 99% of the men on this planet wouldn't mind Beyonce telling them what to do! haha

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

''If they really were a part of this society, and they really did have a secret agenda to brainwash us, do you really think they would come out in the open with it as straight-forward as they do? ''

Yes! They don't give a flying fu#k about us normal folk, in fact they get a huge kick out of rubbing it in our faces. These 'people' are nothing like us and so the same sort of assumptions are invalid to make.

Every time somebody says something like you did, which is a fair use of logic under normal circumstances btw, it makes them feel even more powerful. Don't confuse their arrogance with inapplicable logic.

They may also be using blatant symbolism etc to guage just how aware/unaware the public are.

That was kind of what I was thinking in my previous post. I suppose this subject could be talked about for days with so many possibilities. That's why it is so interesting to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
The illuminati symbols and words are used in rap/hip hop songs because it then appeals to a wider range of people. When someone like a conspiracy theorist hears that there is a song that contains 'hidden symbols' of the illuminati, the first thing they will naturally do is check out that song. They might like that song, (previously they may have never listened to rap) and they might go download a few albums which equates to money in the pocket of the record label.

In my opinion, it's just a marketing ploy to get more people to buy their music. No global brainwashing

are the illuminati real

I personally do not think they are. There was a group of people in the 1700s that called themselves the illuminati; I think the group was banned sometime in the 1780's (no idea why). The whole illuminati controlling the world scenario, rose to fame after Dan Brown released his book "The Da Vinci Code", in which they were the antagonists. You have to remember though, that book was purely fiction.
edit on 22/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

I suppose using the illuminati name maybe wasn't the correct one. Elites? I'm not sure exactly how everything works but I do believe we are controlled somewhat. Definitely through TV, Media and advertisement.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I agree with your point of view, but when it comes down to it, we'll never really know for sure. And I personally could not care less about any of these so-called Illuminati agents. I do enjoy Jay-Z's older music, though.

Also, while we're on the point of illuminati, if you spell illuminati backwards and put it in URL form (www.itanimulli.com), it takes you to the National Security Agency website. WTF?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There will always be real rappers, and even some that stand against the NWO and Illuminati! Check out this song by Lupe Fiasco, filled with as many conpiracies as many of us believe

Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I used to think that we were, although now I'm not too sure. I think with respect to the media, people like to watch certain things. If the media doesn't show these things, people will not watch their TV channels or buy their newspapers. So they put on all that mind numbing programs because they know people will want to watch them. It equals more money for them.

Don't get me wrong though, I know people do control things in the world i.e. the Prime Minister, the President, bankers, CEO's etc. I don't think however that they all group together collectively to decide where the next war will take place, or who will win the next World Cup
edit on 22/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
There will always be real rappers, and even some that stand against the NWO and Illuminati! Check out this song by Lupe Fiasco, filled with as many conpiracies as many of us believe

Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

Great song. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Nice to hear a song with decent content

[Skylar Grey]
It’s so loud Inside my head
With words that I should have said!
As I drown in my regrets
I can’t take back the words I never said
I can’t take back the words I never said

[Lupe Fiasco]
I really think the war on terror is a bunch of bull#
Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets
How much money does it take to really make a full clip
9/11 building 7 did they really pull it
Uhh, And a bunch of other cover ups
Your childs future was the first to go with budget cuts
If you think that hurts then, wait here comes the uppercut
The school was garbage in the first place, thats on the up and up
Keep you at the bottom but tease you with the uppercrust
You get it then they move you so you never keeping up enough
If you turn on TV all you see’s a bunch of “what the f-cks”
Dude is dating so and so blabbering bout such and such
And that aint Jersey Shore, homie thats the news
And these the same people that supposed to be telling us the truth
Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist
Gaza strip was getting bombed, Obama didn’t say #
Thats why I aint vote for him, next one either
I’ma part of the problem, my problem is I’m peaceful
And I believe in the people.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Also, while we're on the point of illuminati, if you spell illuminati backwards and put it in URL form (www.itanimulli.com), it takes you to the National Security Agency website. WTF?

I actually just tried it and it does! That's strange! How did you find that out?
edit on 22/2/11 by Bridge_Boy because: EDIT : Actually just search this website and apparently it's just someone being clever with a re-direct?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yeah, actually a lot of music these days doesn't really even make it out there. Take a look at Lupe Fiasco, he's got a new "controversial" album coming out next week. Listen to his first singles off the album and you'll notice his songs are Anti-Illuminati. His album wasn't going to be released until all his fans went and protested outside of Atlantic records.
And to those who think that the Illuminati is just a joke, I suggest you just stay right where you are and start Paying attention. You're gonna be in for a surprise when your world starts crashing down.
Peace!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I found this out from a thread here on ATS

source

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I found this out from a thread here on ATS

source

Cheers.

Looks like someone playing tricks with a re-direct. Some people are very creative.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Looks like you are right. I did a little more searching and I found out who www.itanimulli.com is registered to. I don't know why it never occured to me to check out Who.Is :

Domain Name: itanimulli.com
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com...
Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Expiration Date: 2012-11-20
Creation Date: 2002-11-20
Last Update Date: 2010-11-22

Information Updated: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:00:35 UTC

ITANIMULLI.COM SITE INFORMATION

IP: 64.202.189.170
IP Location: Scottsdale, United States
Website Status: active
Server Type: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
Alexa Trend/Rank: 1 Month: 1,910,271 3 Month: 2,606,748
Page Views per Visit: 1 Month: 1.3 3 Month: 1.1

source

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's pretty safe to say they've infiltrated all music. Why would they limit themselves to one genre?

Occult symbolism is always 'hidden in plain sight' because they believe it gives them power. Most have 'eyes wide shut' and don't notice it because they aren't aware of its significance.

Just like the monarch mind control symbolism can be used to help identify celebrity victims, whereas your everyday person who has no knowledge of mind control would never know because they don't know what the symbols are.

Knowledge is power!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

check these vids

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by timeoftheend

How are you so sure? Have you personally listen to every genre of music that there is available? The majority of the music I listen to has no words in it, so....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by timeoftheend

exactly, for me at least I always wonder how some of these "talented" people even get a crouch to stand on never mind the fact that I remember plenty of untalented people getting by with just the right amount of help from the right people and just the right amount of good looks/charisma, but today all I see is billions of dollars being thrown at advertising combined with all "news" channels reporting on the entertainment industry as if real news doesn't exists anymore and all we are left with is being constantly bombarded by people telling me that we should all be impressed by some kid name biebler,

so yes I always wonder whats going on behind the scenes and why it feels like some of these "talented" people get a free pass straight to the top for no real obvious reason .....then again maybe it's just lost on my age

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The Illuminati is too known and spotable in today's society that it almost seems like the Illuminati is too fake. Why would they want to over-use their symbolizations everywhere? It's all just another business like 2012, and religion is. You see it all in movies. Angels & Demons was about the Illuminati, just how 2012 was about....2012 lol. It's all just a business now, can't you see the patterns?
I used to believe in the Illuminati but now that I look at it, it seems to easy to believe in... Get what I'm saying?

I mean, I DO see all the symbolization of it in Hip Hop and yes I know the whole Tupac Don Killuminati thing, which is sorta unexplainable but still. I think in *today's* world, it's all just a business. Maybe the Bilderbergs are really the Illuminati, using Bilderberg as their stage name.

^Those are my thoughts^

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hip hop was founded by africans that needed money
illuminati came with the money. you pay the bills you make the rules
tupac made killuminati as a diss thats why he gots shot up
edit on 22-2-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join